PDA

View Full Version : Lake Effect Indiana Snow

cmharcou
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Over 2 Feet of Powder Northern Indiana. This isn't me just saw it on another board but the SNOW is incredible! This is near the Buffalo run Snowmobile trail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DyF4yxpQuc

erkoehler
01-03-2010, 09:19 PM
that is awesome, I am jealous!

sledaholic
01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
I wish we got lake effect in the cities

big_bill
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Gotta love that LES!

mrarctic
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Buffalo run trail is very seldom riden we have been riding it for two years when snow permits and ive never seen so many people there before there are 4 trailer areas and they were packed i was amazed by the amount of people the even better thing was there was a local farmer about twenty min away and he had a sign on the side of his field said Snowmobiliers welcome like you would see on a bar or something it was amazing we live north of ft wayne and have 4 or so inches and you get up by the lake OMG SNOW big time huge dif road the south bend area bout a foot or so and people were real friendly ive never seen this many trailers in the time ive been riding our sleds here. talked to some guys with a 4 place said from here they were headed to Gaylord but stopped to play in Indiana snow

Team Arctic Thunder

juiceman29
01-04-2010, 11:25 PM
I live in Michigan City which is about 30 miles west of South Bend and that is a pretty cool little trail system. We need the snow and the support of fellow snowmobilers because the existence of this trail hangs in the balance. All I can say is support your local clubs, because without them we would not have such a great outlet to everyday stress.