Default 1/14-1/18 S. Range/twin lakes

Stayed at wildlife, came up to break in the new sled and plans were to ride 100% off trail. The 5 that came up managed 350mi for the 5 days with maybe +-30 of them on an actual marked trail. The snow has settled a bunch so there wasnt much powder, none the less i was still very impressed with how my new 800 renegade performed. With the snow being packed were able to ride through the woods where ever u wanted to go.

I almost made it...some hill in the woods i wanted to make it up.

undersnow hidden creek, I FOUND IT!

we dropped off this and over the creek

new sled clicked 400mi crossing this LOL

ill add more when im done sorting. also have video footage to upload too

Nice pics. Looks like they didn't loose to much snow with the warmer weather that hit. See you even found some water!

Quote Originally Posted by samc View Post
    Nice pics. Looks like they didn't loose to much snow with the warmer weather that hit. See you even found some water!
    no they havent lost much. it only really went from powder to a base. there is still 2-3ft in areas of twin lakes.

heres another. we connected two forest roads that didnt connect, this was in the way along with the water we crossed. only problem is you can only go from TL to S range with this. we havent found a route UP this ravine. we can go from parkview in twin lakes to south range with use of less then 1mi of trail

[img]

Very nice!! Looks like a blast.
    We typically do the 90% off-trail thing too so I hope my guys found this stuff too. My group; Team IoSconSota is up there now staying at Wildlife also. Today is their last day; headed back tomorrow. I took this year off; sold my sled AND trailer this off season. Don't know if I'm totally out of it... I REALLY liked Lori and Dave's new Ski-Doos and I just found out the ETEK is in the 800s now so.... new sled next year?!?! (I had a 05 AC F7 EXT)

Look forward to your additional pics and vids. Look for "our" for TEAM IOSCONSOTA probably posted by Dew69.

Looks good!

Hoping you heeded that sign in picture number three, gate up ahead, private property.
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    Looks good!

Hoping you heeded that sign in picture number three, gate up ahead, private property.
    ya, we turned around at it to see what was beyond it, there was the one set of track u see in the pic that went around it.