Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Dear Santa,

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Red face Dear Santa,

    http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-u.../overview.aspx I have been good. really.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by polarisrider1; 10-15-2012 at 10:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lansing, Mi.
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    Holy Crap and I thought snowmobiles were getting too expensive!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 700classic View Post
    Holy Crap and I thought snowmobiles were getting too expensive!
    That's why I need to get Santa involved on this one! Lol. Then I can add about $10,000 in add on stuff to make it "Mine".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Door County WI/San Diego
    Posts
    1,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    That's why I need to get Santa involved on this one! Lol. Then I can add about $10,000 in add on stuff to make it "Mine".
    I checked with Santa...he already has the "naughty or nice" list done.

    Sorry...

    pr1.jpg

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kiel, Wis
    Posts
    622

    Default

    My Goldwing Champion Trike cost over $40,000.
    Add to that my Bunkhouse camper and Breeze cargo trailer and its over $50,000

    Last edited by Pizza Man; 10-16-2012 at 11:48 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 08_apex_ltx View Post
    My Goldwing Champion Trike cost over $40,000.
    Add to that my Bunkhouse camper and Breeze cargo trailer and its over $50,000
    That's like comparing a winnebago to a Duisenburg.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    Well for now it will be my back ground picture unless Skylar keeps putting up all the nice picture on FB and I glean them from there.
    Last edited by polarisrider1; 10-15-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: spelling

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    we have a HUGE indian Dealer here they go out Biz every cpl years not a fan of the bikes...was at the MN chapter of the goldwing riders association last summer there sure is alot money in them bikes

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kiel, Wis
    Posts
    622

    Default

    It's like comparing a winnebago to a Duisenburg

    But I ride mine to where we go, not trailer it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 08_apex_ltx View Post
    It's like comparing a winnebago to a Duisenburg

    But I ride mine to where we go, not trailer it
    Who said anything about trailering it?? You can drive a Winnebago or a Duisenberg. It's not about the money either. If I have to explain............. It is Art Deco, pure Americana. The "WOW" factor. It is Polaris Owned this time Pat. As long as it is sold in small batches to guys like me, they will survive. It is like buying a Bentley. Indians are not built to whoo over the Jap bike crowd. Indian bikes are for a small niche crowd.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Santa, ignore those who wish otherwise, I am still being good! (for the most part). What????????? You say, It has been ordered?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Trollsville/Paradise in da Yoop
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    Santa, ignore those who wish otherwise, I am still being good! (for the most part). What????????? You say, It has been ordered?
    If thats the case Wayne you most have swiped the list and penciled your name in on the good side!!

    Bradzoooo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradzoo View Post
    If thats the case Wayne you most have swiped the list and penciled your name in on the good side!!

    Bradzoooo
    No doubt!

    well, it did not work, same ole same ole. Socks and underwear for Christmas! lol
    Last edited by polarisrider1; 12-25-2012 at 11:30 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Starting my list early this year, kinda like snocheck but for Santas list. Okay here I go, dear Santa, it's okay I did not get the Indian Chief last year. This year I want a 2013 Candy Apple Red Street Glide. I think that a EFI 6 speed bike is what I need for my old bones.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lansing, Mi.
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    Starting my list early this year, kinda like snocheck but for Santas list. Okay here I go, dear Santa, it's okay I did not get the Indian Chief last year. This year I want a 2013 Candy Apple Red Street Glide. I think that a EFI 6 speed bike is what I need for my old bones.
    If all it takes is old (and creaky) bones to get you one, Santa me too!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 700classic View Post
    If all it takes is old (and creaky) bones to get you one, Santa me too!!!
    I wish you the best on your wish! Ya never know!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarisrider1 View Post
    Starting my list early this year, kinda like snocheck but for Santas list. Okay here I go, dear Santa, it's okay I did not get the Indian Chief last year. This year I want a 2013 Candy Apple Red Street Glide. I think that a EFI 6 speed bike is what I need for my old bones.
    great bike you love it....I thought I would miss my Heratage!!I a SG and never thought about my old bike these things ride great the miles add up fast....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» July 2020

S M T W T F S
282930 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

» Stats

Members: 20,278
Threads: 28,597
Posts: 339,072

» Online Users: 355

11 members and 344 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0