Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Elkhorn, Wi & St. Germain, WI
    Posts
    329

    Default No snow.....Visit the Chicago Boat Show!

    January 9-13 the Chicago Boat show Will be at McCormick place. Anyone planning to attend?

    We have booth space for Nautique, Supra, and Moomba ski/wakeboard boats. As well as Hurricane deck boats and Godfrey pontoons!

    www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erkoehler View Post
    January 9-13 the Chicago Boat show Will be at McCormick place. Anyone planning to attend?

    We have booth space for Nautique, Supra, and Moomba ski/wakeboard boats. As well as Hurricane deck boats and Godfrey pontoons!

    www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com
    http://www.chicagoboatshow.com/attendees/default.aspx#
    Last edited by polarisrider1; 01-02-2013 at 12:56 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,032

    Default

    Hurricane deck boats update anything yet or still heavy wood bulkheads? They have nice layouts but need to lose the wood real pigs to tow any distance. Nautic Star much better built all fiberglass deck boats but terrible dealer network in Midwest. I wish I was closer to Chicago & would be at this show for sure. Heck of a lot better than waiting for snow that just won't fall in the WI Northwoods.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Elkhorn, Wi & St. Germain, WI
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Hurricane has come a long way in the last few years. They have some new models out this year as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erkoehler View Post
    Hurricane has come a long way in the last few years. They have some new models out this year as well.
    Still wood bulkheads or move to all fiberglass to lighten the load?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    so wi
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedust View Post
    Hurricane deck boats update anything yet or still heavy wood bulkheads? They have nice layouts but need to lose the wood real pigs to tow any distance. Nautic Star much better built all fiberglass deck boats but terrible dealer network in Midwest. I wish I was closer to Chicago & would be at this show for sure. Heck of a lot better than waiting for snow that just won't fall in the WI Northwoods.
    we just started selling the nautic star boats at reeds marine in delavan wi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» February 2020

S M T W T F S
262728293031 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

» Stats

Members: 20,252
Threads: 28,232
Posts: 333,864

» Online Users: 360

3 members and 357 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 02:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0