Default Togwotee - The First Five Days

This is footage from our first 5 days of a 10 day adventure. We stayed at the Mountain Pinnacle Properties Apt. just above Lava Mountain Lodge! Great location and any type of riding you are looking for just out the front door!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

This is good. Well Done! I see you were collecting a little firewood. Noon campfire?

Pretty funny - we were staying at the Pinnacle Property log cabin right across the road from the appt. We had to park in your lot and sled up to the cabin because they couldnít get the road open for vehicles. We may have seen some of you guys and maybe even talked to some of your group. What are the odds?

Crazy snow Ė without a doubt the best riding Iíve ever experienced. Itís going to be tough to beat.

You must have been in the A-Frame? The snow was so amaizing the first few days then we had to dig a bit deeper to find the good stuff. Yesterday (day 10) we took off after a tip from a friend and found freshies all day! I guess you could say "Stupid Deep". Too bad we didn't know you were there!

I think my new nickname after this trip is "TWIG".

cooksend

I think that in few years there is going to be a few trees wanting to get even with you. LOL

The nickname fits.

We were actually staying at the log cabin on the same road as the A-Frame but a little further up. Very nice place and more than enough room our group. Itís enormous.

We had maybe one guy (not me) that could keep up with you guys but maybe someday more of us will be riding closer to that level.

Did you guys ever take the old trail from the road to get to CD? I think it is listed as PB on the map. It looked like it had been groomed part way off CD but then sort of dead-ended in the creek bottom (although I think the markers were still there for the old route).

Trees do have a way of getting even
    Last edited by skiroule; 03-12-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I hear you snoduke. I will plant a few this summer as a payback!

We did run out the PB to the CD and both ways on the CD. We covered lots of ground in 10 straight days riding. Always found fresh snow and consider ourselves lucky. It was a tough to find the PB as it was not marked to the highway and nobody had gone that way.