Default HAY DAYS Who went? What'd U Think?

I went on Sunday. Only had 1 thing in mind to look to purchase. Didn't find anything that would fit the bill.
    Enjoyed myself, went with a riding pal.
    Test drove some side by sides, The new wolverine, a wild cat, and those goofy Argo's. Guess they are more purpose built, than a all around vehicle.
    Watched some side by side racing, and a little mud bog comp. Of course some of the grass drags.
    Which was new this year (mud bog racing). Room for improvement.
    What did everyone think of this year's event?
    Last edited by sweeperguy; 09-11-2017 at 06:48 PM. Reason: clarify what was new this year

I haven't been back since the first year at the new site and the parking fiasco... I keep telling myself this is the year but...

I didn't make it but found out we sold at least one winning ticket in the snowmobile raffle, that is 3 in 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by bearrassler View Post
    I didn't make it but found out we sold at least one winning ticket in the snowmobile raffle, that is 3 in 4 years
    I tried to PM you about tix. But no reply. Then it slipped my mind and didn't send another message. To bad I could of had the winner LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    I haven't been back since the first year at the new site and the parking fiasco... I keep telling myself this is the year but...
    I was saying to Joe, I think the first year fiasco keeps people away. No issues with traffic now. They got things figured out

I met my brother at our property in Clear Lake, WI on Saturday morning. He said he drove right across the north end of the grounds, and traffic was a non-issue. Said he could have drove right in if that's where he was heading.

Went both days. Had a blast, spent a bunch of $$. Already starting to plan next year's trip

Too many people camping and drinking in the swapping grounds. If you went to see it all you got to do both days. If they kick the ones not selling anything you could do it in a day.

Get your shopping done by noon.....the local belligerent drunks selling there worthless crap ain't worth the the time it takes to walk by.

had a trailer on club row .we had a good time. I did not get much but saw a lot of guys I had not seen in some time saw the new stuff .
    as far as argo comment above . we have a guy in our club who has one and it works amazing for all the swamp trail work we have to do . we are thinking about saving as a club to buy one because of all the swamp/cat tail stuff we have to deal with . a argo is the only thing I feel comfortable heading out to knock down cat tails alone with . a wench is worth squat in a swamp on a atv

Neenah, Wisconsin. About 30 minutes south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

A "wench" in the swamp, huh? Maybe we could send her for help to find somebody with a winch.

Just having fun with you Ezra, I think my coffee just kicked in.

Gary

We were there for both days and camped across the Hwy at the Chicken Coop. Walked every row of the swap and agree with crispynite, too many people just camping there. Was a little dismayed when I saw the mess some of the swappers were leaving behind on Sunday. Empty cans and bottles. I joked with my wife on Saturday night that its the first time I haven't bought anything for myself other than beer. I corrected that on Sunday when I spent $35. I also agree that I think the first year fiasco is completely behind them. There's enough parking now that people can just drive right in.
    My son made the big purchase of the weekend.
    IMG_0491.jpg

I did not go this year, really didn't "need" anything thing. My boys went and my youngest bought himself a 1971 Scorpion Stinger 2. He's been wanting one of those forever. One has to be a damn good rider to hang onto on of then machines. My oldest went to get some sno-x racing stuff. Didn't find much. He bought a hood from his 2001 Edge X he sold 3 years ago. Sentimental value I guess. He also bought a sled lift. He was supposed to sign up for the racing season but they didn't have that like they were supposed to. Hopefully in the next few weeks. At least we have his schedule so we can plan rides around his races.
    I was there the 1st year and it was a mess. I have not been back on a Saturday since. I have gone on Sunday 2 times and it was very nice. My boys have gone Saturdays the last 3 years and they say they drive right in. I am glad it has improved. They did say there was a lot of swappers just camping which needs to be eliminated. Hopefully next year I will go there to sell some old scorpion parts and sleds and maybe buy some items too.

I went Friday and Saturday. The weather was perfect! Walked all the swap stuff Friday and did the new vendor stuff Saturday. The Friday night band was wasn't good in my opinion. Traffic wasn't to bad getting in Friday for the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by ac600sp View Post
    I went Friday and Saturday. The weather was perfect! Walked all the swap stuff Friday and did the new vendor stuff Saturday. The Friday night band was wasn't good in my opinion. Traffic wasn't to bad getting in Friday for the swap.
    How do you get in on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by mikes99ss View Post
    How do you get in on Friday?
    You have to be a swapper.

or know some one who is swapping or vendor or club row or racer person to order you a extra wrist band

Its the reason why I stopped going to big swap meets, most of the good stuff gets bought and sold before the swap even starts

You have to be a swapper to get in Friday.