Thread: Henry’s?

Default Henry’s?

Anybody know the latest with Henry’s? Was there late last fall and they had stopped the buffet on Saturday night.... gonna take a group up there on the atv’s and would like to take them there for the Saturday night feast if they still have it...

Was their last winter no buffets any night

why..place is a goner in my book

Sally has been pretty sick the last couple of years. The last time we were in there which was March, Sally was doing better. The bartender told us the buffet is pretty much done. Henry and Sally just are not up to it anymore. The bartender is a relative of Sally & Henry so I think she is a pretty good source. At least they got rid of the foul mouth girl who was stealing from them.

The owners are in poor health. It doesn't look like the buffets are ever coming back, but I hope I'm wrong. The Greenland Pit Stop has pretty good food now, but I'm always going to miss that Henry's fish fry and pineapple upside-down cake.

Amen to getting rid of that foul mouth girl. Wow she was a POW. I could not believe she was allowed to work there as long as she did.

Yes, amen

Yeah I couldn't believe how she acted. If I knew where Henry and Sally lived I would of stopped and let them know what kind of person was running there bar. She was giving away drinks food to people she knew. Every other word was a cus word. I hated to see that Henry and Sally are awesome people. I miss Sally's stories. They have some amazing food and you never leave hungry wether you got the buffet or food off the grill.

Never been there for the buffet or the mouth, but I agree with hermie, they have amazing food and have never left hungry, a must stop for those that never have. Sad news to hear about the owners, thoughts of good health to both of them.

I miss the buffet it was excellent, as for the eating their last winter I was disappointed with the Ham & cheese i had, which I've had plenty of times before and used to be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by legend02 View Post
    I miss the buffet it was excellent, as for the eating their last winter I was disappointed with the Ham & cheese i had, which I've had plenty of times before and used to be awesome
    g r o s s

and the prison hwore(sic) was the last fun ever had in that place..

hahahahahahaha

That Friday night fish fry was one of the highlights of my trip, I am sure going to miss it, the food was just awesome, there was so many different things to pick from and I just couldn’t stop eating them all, after a while I had to stop because I felt like a beached whale, when it was all done I would waddle my way out of there and go to my snowmobile, thank goodness it was downhill so I could roll down there like the Pillsberry doughboy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nhra1000 View Post
    Anybody know the latest with Henry’s? Was there late last fall and they had stopped the buffet on Saturday night.... gonna take a group up there on the atv’s and would like to take them there for the Saturday night feast if they still have it...
    Just Take them to The Pit Stop in Greenland or the Parkview