Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Baraga & Marquette Counties...Trails open this weekend??

    Considering riding this weekend if the storm lives up to, or surpasses the hype...

    I'm pretty sure Munising-Grand Marais is open. But what about Baraga-Big Bay?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Decatur, IL
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Big Bay trails closed April 1.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Monitcello Indiana
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamaharider01 View Post
    Considering riding this weekend if the storm lives up to, or surpasses the hype...

    I'm pretty sure Munising-Grand Marais is open. But what about Baraga-Big Bay?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!
    Have you ever read a post about what i say about the yellow areas?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Monitcello Indiana
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snolover55 View Post
    Big Bay trails closed April 1.
    You sir are CLUELESS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Decatur, IL
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Ok I'm clueless..just passing on what the club says.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Monitcello Indiana
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snolover55 View Post
    Ok I'm clueless..just passing on what the club says.
    Ok how about you don't pass on that information then next time since you don't really know what the **** goes on up there .....swinging from the hip down south and don't have any idea... did you call someone did you visually verify it did you do any checking at all besides the website that hasn't been updated in several months

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Monitcello Indiana
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamaharider01 View Post
    Considering riding this weekend if the storm lives up to, or surpasses the hype...

    I'm pretty sure Munising-Grand Marais is open. But what about Baraga-Big Bay?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!
    30023.jpg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Decatur, IL
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Well now, if the club website hasn't been updated, I certainly didn't get my information there, now did I? Hopefully I'll live long enough to be as knowlegeable as you on every subject oh great one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snolover55 View Post
    Well now, if the club website hasn't been updated, I certainly didn't get my information there, now did I? Hopefully I'll live long enough to be as knowlegeable as you on every subject oh great one.
    Good luck with that idea!

  10. #10

    Default

    From your picture, looks like I missed out. But no I'm not familiar with your posts about "yellow areas". Fill me in! Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» May 2019

S M T W T F S
282930 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

» Stats

Members: 20,130
Threads: 27,369
Posts: 324,265

» Online Users: 238

0 members and 238 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,752, 12-05-2018 at 12:21 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

snoeatr (37)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0