Default Polaris Deals Out Early

Guys,
    People wanted to know how I got a 18 PRO-S 800 manual start last year in September for $7,995, it was cause I looked out for deals like this PLUS I signed up for email deals from Polaris and received an additional $500 off coupon mailed to me.
    I expect a coupon to be mailed out to those who signed up in late August.

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-u...t=tsid:1013763

Bear
    Last edited by 1fujifilm; 07-29-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Sweet

nice, but what does this years rebates and inventory have to do with the deal you got?
    Last edited by snobuilder; 07-28-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Don’t see the relation to this years either but I picked up a switchback xcr in first week of feb in a crate for 8500 not pre made sitting in a field or a take back and send to another dealer don’t see the big deals on em yet but...

600's or 800's - big difference in price

my dealer in the fox valley has 22 non current sleds available compared to 100's in past years. either they gave up on their past sales practices or there just aren't many leftovers sitting around....me thinks the latter is the fact.

Was at Trackside Eagle River over the weekend had about 10 Polaris and 3 Ski doo on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by snobuilder View Post
    nice, but what does this years rebates and inventory have to do with the deal you got?
    Marketing cycles have a habit of repeating themselves, not always but a few years in a row is not out of the question.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcr440 View Post
    600's or 800's - big difference in price
    Sorry about that, mine was an 80o.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

my dealer in the fox valley has 22 non current sleds available compared to 100's in past years. either they gave up on their past sales practices or there just aren't many leftovers sitting around....me thinks the latter is the fact.
    Generally September 1 the repos and leftovers will come in after the Polaris Dealer auction.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Another Marketing repeat; 2019 Polaris 570 Sportsman's will be down to $5,200 on August 1, 2019.
    I laugh at the several guys with ads on Craigslist for 4 year old 570's for $5,000.

Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    Marketing cycles have a habit of repeating themselves, not always but a few years in a row is not out of the question.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about that, mine was an 80o.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Generally September 1 the repos and leftovers will come in after the Polaris Dealer auction.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Another Marketing repeat; 2019 Polaris 570 Sportsman's will be down to $5,200 on August 1, 2019.
    I laugh at the several guys with ads on Craigslist for 4 year old 570's for $5,000.

Bear
    All valid . We will see.
    Atvs are ripe for the picking. All us oldsters want a sxs.
    On a side note. ...I have a 2013 400ho Sporty with 0 problems while the neighbor is complaining about his 2016 570 with electrical ghost problems.???....get the extended warranty. ..lol
    Last edited by snobuilder; 07-29-2019 at 06:38 PM.

I like how Poo extended the SxS warranty to one year and left the ATV's at 6 months, not cool.

I have been fortunate on all Poo Off-Road stuff too.
    Just got a 1,000 Ranger and put a Boss blade on it to replace the 2015 900 Ranger before it. Had the 900 with a Boss and used it for 4 winters and NEVER had an issue with the rig or plow.
    Even the belt was still excellent after 100 plows in Green Bay.

Bear

I like how Poo extended the SxS warranty to one year and left the ATV's at 6 months, not cool.

I have been fortunate on all Poo Off-Road stuff too.
    Just got a 1,000 Ranger and put a Boss blade on it to replace the 2015 900 Ranger before it. Had the 900 with a Boss and used it for 4 winters and NEVER had an issue with the rig or plow.
    Even the belt was still excellent after 100 plows in Green Bay.

Bear
    brother..it had to take all 4 years to plow 100 times in green bay..no snow central

Quote Originally Posted by POLARISDAN View Post
    brother..it had to take all 4 years to plow 100 times in green bay..no snow central
    Hi Dan,
    You enjoying summer?
    Bears in Green Bay Noon December 15.

Bear

Hi Dan,
    You enjoying summer?
    Bears in Green Bay Noon December 15.

Bear
    working trying to rebound from last year...

so do i get 2?..ill bring shelley or my kid

ill go str8 from there to da yoop..

let me know

thx

Waaayyy off topic here. Love ya Dan but all I think about when Fuji mentions the Bears is the DOUBLE DOINK AT THE ROUSSEAU..... Hope thats not to soon...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Waaayyy off topic here. Love ya Dan but all I think about when Fuji mentions the Bears is the DOUBLE DOINK AT THE ROUSSEAU..... Hope thats not to soon...LOL
    wow..f me..that was the lowest of the lows..geezuz..we were all there and i got all the pain..

When did Polaris extend the warranty on UTV's to a year? We bought a General in March and got 6 month warranty. BTW not all old folks want UTV's, I'm going to be 61 in October and still prefer riding my 2004 500 Scrambler, straight axel and all.

Last edited by snobuilder; 08-09-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Not a Poo fan but I did hear at coffee this AM there's 1 less Poo dealer in the U.P...Bergeron in Rapid River is closing that store and going back to his old building where ever that is...I was by there on US 2 today and all the signage is gone...somebody said all they were going to do was repairs etc. and not authorized to do warranty work anymore...I'll try to find out more tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyDobe View Post
    When did Polaris extend the warranty on UTV's to a year? We bought a General in March and got 6 month warranty. BTW not all old folks want UTV's, I'm going to be 61 in October and still prefer riding my 2004 500 Scrambler, straight axel and all.
    I am not sure but, I bought a new leftover 2018 1000xp in June and it was one year.
    Kens said the ATV's still have 6 months.

Bear

There were three Doinks that night.... 2 doinks off the goal posts and PD's head doink off the table after the miss!

If there are deals from Polaris as described in the first few threads this year, I wouldn't bother looking at used - the prices for used sleds are crazy high compared to the last few years. I'm glad I jumped on a good deal in April when I did.....

Quote Originally Posted by durphee View Post
    There were three Doinks that night.... 2 doinks off the goal posts and PD's head doink off the table after the miss!
    Now that's funny...not the Bears part cause I'm a fan...but ha ha...good stuff!

Are there any Poo dealers who specialize in non-currents?

Quote Originally Posted by ICT Sledder View Post
    M&M lawn and leisure, in Pine Island MN or Rushford MN seems to. They always have tons.
    https://www.mmlawnleisurepi.com/
    https://www.mmlawnleisure.com/
    Last edited by sweeperguy; 08-16-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeperguy View Post
    M&M lawn and leisure, in Pine Island MN or Rushford MN seems to. They always have tons.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by durphee View Post
    omfg..now thats funny..thanks durph

Quote Originally Posted by sweeperguy View Post
    Man I am only 20 miles from those guys and I haven't darkend their door in almost 10 years.... I would rather pay a little more and not feel like I was buying a used car from a kid.... No thanks....

omfg..now thats funny..thanks durph
    I remember Dan running out the side door of Rousseau's dropping about 40 F-bombs.

Bear

I remember Dan running out the side door of Rousseau's dropping about 40 F-bombs.

Bear
    and here we start the season again with no fkn kicker..what a joke

Da bears da bears da bears da bears....

and here we start the season again with no fkn kicker..what a joke
    Carli Lloyd is available

Da bears da bears da bears da bears....
    Da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls.

Sorry, reminded me of SNL.

Bear

Da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls.

Sorry, reminded me of SNL.

Bear

Thats EXACTLY what I was trying to accomplish!! Great skit!!

Ken's Sports in Little Chute, WI (largest Poo dealer in WI).

Spoke to Cody today and he said; "Non current sleds are dropping now. Should have them figured out next week and starting to update on the website.

Bear

Ken's Sports in Little Chute, WI (largest Poo dealer in WI).

Spoke to Cody today and he said; "Non current sleds are dropping now. Should have them figured out next week and starting to update on the website.

Bear
    Yeah, I kind of assumed Ken’s. I had noticed the Poo non-currents aren’t out and about much yet. The Cat non-currents have been out for a couple of weeks.

I wonder what the chances are of finding an 850 non-current? Probably not great, I’m guessing.

Someone messed up Kens website....they won't show a price....got to submit to get it....DUH!....no big deal, they got no inventory.

Yeah, I kind of assumed Ken’s. I had noticed the Poo non-currents aren’t out and about much yet. The Cat non-currents have been out for a couple of weeks.

I wonder what the chances are of finding an 850 non-current? Probably not great, I’m guessing.
    Was kind of thinking the same thing about the 850 Assault, probably going to be limited. Ill grab one if I can find one for a "reasonable" (i use that term pretty loosely) price and under 1200 or so miles. If not, might jump to a 850 ski doo.

Polaris'silly spring order 850 program has quite a few looking at the easy to find doo 850

Guys,
    People wanted to know how I got a 18 PRO-S 800 manual start last year in September for $7,995, it was cause I looked out for deals like this PLUS I signed up for email deals from Polaris and received an additional $500 off coupon mailed to me.
    I expect a coupon to be mailed out to those who signed up in late August.

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-u...t=tsid:1013763

Bear

Hi Guys,
    Got calls from my Poo friends this week and prices are not that great on NOS.
    Why? Was told last two years were good snow and wholesale/auction deals to Dealers were way worse than last year at this time.

A couple examples;
    Polaris Corp Exec demo sleds with full warranty;
    -(two available) 2019 850 Indy XC 129 red one has ROX riser handlebars, PIDD gps gauge, mid smoke windshield, electric start, and 1.25 Ripsaw tracks, 750 miles, 1 year warranty, $11,499. The other has ROX riser handlebars, PIDD gauge, low black windshield, 1.35 Cobra track, 391 miles, 1 year warranty, $11,499.
    -New 2018 800 Rush Pro S with electric start selling for $9999

Kinda sad considering I paid less for my pre-order 2020 Gade 850 X-Pack (with free black painted rails, lol).

Remember, sign up for email deals from Polaris on their website and you "may" receive an additional $500 off coupon sometime.

Bear

^^ yup, same thing I've been seeing in the used market, except for one 2018 XCR 800 Switchback with 300 miles that went for $8400.

Hi Guys,
    Got calls from my Poo friends this week and prices are not that great on NOS.
    Why? Was told last two years were good snow and wholesale/auction deals to Dealers were way worse than last year at this time.

A couple examples;
    Polaris Corp Exec demo sleds with full warranty;
    -(two available) 2019 850 Indy XC 129 red one has ROX riser handlebars, PIDD gps gauge, mid smoke windshield, electric start, and 1.25 Ripsaw tracks, 750 miles, 1 year warranty, $11,499. The other has ROX riser handlebars, PIDD gauge, low black windshield, 1.35 Cobra track, 391 miles, 1 year warranty, $11,499.
    -New 2018 800 Rush Pro S with electric start selling for $9999

Kinda sad considering I paid less for my pre-order 2020 Gade 850 X-Pack (with free black painted rails, lol).

Remember, sign up for email deals from Polaris on their website and you "may" receive an additional $500 off coupon sometime.

Bear
    I wouldn't touch a demo sled with a 10 foot pole. Proper break-in is a real thing, at least IMHO.

I wouldn't touch one of those new Poo 850 Patriot demos with someone else's 10 foot pole. Not a knock on reliability, but you just know every sucker that's had one of those out is flogging it to find out the ends of that new power plant.

Non-currents are HIGH this year across-the-board, at least from what I've seen. Cat dealers in particular are very proud of their non-currents. Can get a lot more content per dollar with the Poos right now. Roughly $10K will get you a base 600 Cat with cheapie shocks/gauge and halogen headlights. That same figure will find you a 600 Poo with WE shocks, the PIDD GPS gauge, and the LED headlights. Add about $1500 to that number and the same holds true more-or-less for the 800's. As a long-time Cat guy it is going to be really hard to stay green this time.
    Last edited by ICT Sledder; 09-06-2019 at 07:55 PM.

I haven't been looking lately but I see now that Ken's has a large inventory.
    Much later than last season.
    Deals are good but not slammed as low as last season.