Default Carter's Corner----2019-2020 Snow Reports and snow talk from Togwotee Lodge

So,we got a dusting at the top of the mountains. Time to think about riding.

Quote Originally Posted by carter View Post
    So,we got a dusting at the top of the mountains. Time to think about riding.
    Good to hear from ya and glad you'll be back for another season!

This may sound weird to some....it's a career thing...it's a riding thing.....it's an addiction thing......it's a comarade thing....on my 300 mile Harley ride yesterday I thought about not riding 100 days a year on a sled. What would I do with myself? I know 10 or 15 days would NOT work........so I feed the addiction......."I ride because the voices in my head tell me to".......come on winter.......

So, mother nature is playing with us.......snow.....wet sloppy sticking in the grass stuff. The mountain tops should get some stay for the winter stuff...sure gets the juices flowing...

Take a look at the web cam at Togwotee.....it's through Youtube.....and it;s live....kinda cool watching it snow.

Finishing up all my projects around the house for the year. Getting ready for another winter out west. Doesn't look like we will be riding Two Oceans first weekend of November like I have in the past couple years. I will take the cooler temps and cool down the ground before epic dumps start.

You guys know how this works.....a little bit here a little bit there.....got some last nite....the road over Togwotee pass looks like a fun drive......and maybe 2 plus in the yard. This is the time of year to become impatient, that snow dance doesn't work......maybe if I cuss someone out he will start dropping tons....or maybe not...LOL.....anyway, Thanksgiving is upon us......and this too will start soon.......

Quote Originally Posted by carter View Post
    You guys know how this works.....a little bit here a little bit there.....got some last nite....the road over Togwotee pass looks like a fun drive......and maybe 2 plus in the yard. This is the time of year to become impatient, that snow dance doesn't work......maybe if I cuss someone out he will start dropping tons....or maybe not...LOL.....anyway, Thanksgiving is upon us......and this too will start soon.......
    Good to hear your up for whatever it takes to get those flakes flying! Well be back out the third week in January!

So, today I'm headed to Pinedale to pick up my 850.....warranty work and a couple of things done to it......picked up yesterday's paper to find front page picture of 2 sledders up in the area pushing 3 feet. Not bad considering we have grass in town. My sled has to make it up there tomorrow so I will have a good look around. I admit I was suprised at the picture. Sure hope it's true.....what a suprise.......

Angle & TO had some snow.