Default Guess who gets paid 84 million for sucking!! Sucking badly!!

Kirk Cousins...................... Oh and in full disclosure I am a viking fan. Tough to watch. Between the crappy play and all the penalties. Uff da.

Yeah, he certainly is not nearly as good as his contract. I'd be shocked if he gets any offers over $5M/year to be a backup.

GET RID OF THE DAMN BALL ALREADY! I don't understand why he doesn't let it go sooner - you could see it a few times yesterday where he waits for the receiver to be looking back at him before he throws it - this league is sooo much faster than that.

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Kirk Cousins...................... Oh and in full disclosure I am a viking fan. Tough to watch. Between the crappy play and all the penalties. Uff da.
    Teddy seems to be doing fine,eh? I'm not trying to jab you, as I feel for you slimcake. I could never figure out the Cousins deal, but as nothing but being REAL BAD Deal!

I admit...im not a sports fan...with that...they are ALL OVERPAID! IMO

Neenah, Wisconsin. About 30 minutes south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

I always thought Cousins was a good quarterback, but not great. The Vikings came along and offered him huge money and he took it. I can't fault him for that but now it looks like he's got what they call the Yips and he's playing scared. Me thinks that interception in Green Bay is messing with his head.

In Chicago Mitch T. has a dislocated left shoulder which will likely be sore for the rest of the season. Especially when the Big Uglies start jumping on his back. And to think, they could've had Mahomes for a lot less. Oh well....

Detroit looked pretty good against KC, they just might be there in the end.

...And then there's Green Bay. We don't know what we have but we're about to find out Sunday in Dallas as the Cowboys are favored by 3 1/2. On the other hand, the Badgers are favored by 36 points on Saturday against Kent State so we got that going for us.

Quote Originally Posted by xcr440 View Post
    Yeah, he certainly is not nearly as good as his contract. I'd be shocked if he gets any offers over $5M/year to be a backup.

GET RID OF THE DAMN BALL ALREADY! I don't understand why he doesn't let it go sooner - you could see it a few times yesterday where he waits for the receiver to be looking back at him before he throws it - this league is sooo much faster than that.
    Agreed.
    Get out of the damned pocket too, scramble you old bastard!
    Poop, Slim and I could probably run him down if were on defense.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

I like Vikes too!
    Live in G.B. but grew up in Stillwater, MN; hard to watch.

Freeking Bears even won yesterday. OOPS, they beat the Vikes.
    Sorry Polaris Dan.

Bear

Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    I admit...im not a sports fan...with that...they are ALL OVERPAID! IMO
    Actually I disagree. When you look at professional athletes career lengths along with physical risk of playing the sports, professional athletes are vastly underpaid versus the revenue they generate.

.....said not a single man on this planet........

Quote Originally Posted by CrossfireLOW View Post
    Actually I disagree. When you look at professional athletes career lengths along with physical risk of playing the sports, professional athletes are vastly underpaid versus the revenue they generate.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    Agreed.
    Get out of the damned pocket too, scramble you old bastard!
    Poop, Slim and I could probably run him down if were on defense.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

LOL what are you tryin to say there Bear??? LOL I'm fluffy!!

hahahahahahha..hes a clown

yep, he's close to being done

lol.....yeah i thought Cousins was good enough to put this Vikes team over the hump but obviously that's not happening. A tough outing vs a tough defense! Cousins record vs winning teams is 5-27!

LOL what are you tryin to say there Bear??? LOL I'm fluffy!!
    ha..and yea ur fluffy der boy

Quote Originally Posted by durphee View Post
    lol.....yeah i thought Cousins was good enough to put this Vikes team over the hump but obviously that's not happening. A tough outing vs a tough defense! Cousins record vs winning teams is 5-27!
    5-27 is a GIANT sucking sound!

Not many comments on this thread the last couple of weeks. He’s looked pretty good!

What scares me is he can be this good. ANd then he can suck again. Hard to know who is gonna show up...

My thought too mspease. Silence after last week. However slimcake may have said it best, scary? Now you don't know who is going to show up? The next thing to perfect, or, the next thing to nothing? Yeah, well, it is the NFCN! Ya have to watch to know!

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post
    Not many comments on this thread the last couple of weeks. He’s looked pretty good!
    Let's just take this with a grain of salt - Cousins looked really good, against 3 of 4 BACKUPS in the Philly secondary - more coverage break downs than an Arctic Cat on the trails! LOL (Cheap senseless shot across the bow!)

Same thing with the Bears, you never know which QB is going to show up. Both teams just need a consistent middle of the road QB who avoids turnovers and they will be playoff teams.

Same thing with the Bears, you never know which QB is going to show up. Both teams just need a consistent middle of the road QB who avoids turnovers and they will be playoff teams.
    Seems that way.

Well slimcake, I am taking back my thoughts, and doubts of Cousins. Talk about turning it around? Hard to figure out how so bad, and now doesn't even appear as the same guy? I'll eat this one, and good for Cousins!

Vikes have a cakewalk Thursday night

Pressure will bee on the Packers Sunday night against a backup

Still pissed at him for letting to conference games go. There is no reason we couldn't have beat the pack or the stinky bears. Those mistakes will cost the vikes this winter. I don't know if it was the coaches more than cousins? Seems like they changed the skeem. More play action. Its working but good teams will figure out how to coach against that. I am liking what I see from the offense but *** is happening on defense?? One sack yesterday? Rhodes playing like crap. Its like these guys get paid and then fall apart... Life of a vikes fan....

Cousins still has to win some big games. The victory against the Eagles was a good win but Eagles got waxed yesterday against the cowboys. After the minor football league redskins on thursday they get Chiefs and dallas, Cousins must play well to win those games. It could be a boom or bust time.

Cousins still has to win some big games. The victory against the Eagles was a good win but Eagles got waxed yesterday against the cowboys. After the minor football league redskins on thursday they get Chiefs and dallas, Cousins must play well to win those games. It could be a boom or bust time.
    Completely agree. The win at home against Philly looked good at the time, but it was against a sub-par secondary. The win on the road at Detroilet was good, but again, not the Chiefs or Cowboys, both of which have looked suspect at times this year as well.

If Cousins plays like he has the last three weeks, they could be tough to beat.

I must live in a closet! First i got "Worser in Mercer" from Slimcake and now "Detroilet" from xcr440.......I can't wait to use that on my Lion friends!

I must live in a closet! First i got "Worser in Mercer" from Slimcake and now "Detroilet" from xcr440.......I can't wait to use that on my Lion friends!
    Lions got Viqueened

Still pissed at him for letting to conference games go. There is no reason we couldn't have beat the pack or the stinky bears. Those mistakes will cost the vikes this winter. I don't know if it was the coaches more than cousins? Seems like they changed the skeem. More play action. Its working but good teams will figure out how to coach against that. I am liking what I see from the offense but *** is happening on defense?? One sack yesterday? Rhodes playing like crap. Its like these guys get paid and then fall apart... Life of a vikes fan....
    try being an ex bears fan..i shulda been in the tree stand..wont make that mistake yet again..fkme

- - - Updated - - -

hahahhahahahhaa..now dats funny

I just read the below, pretty impressive. Will it continue?

In Minnesota's 42-30 win over the Lions, Cousins became the first quarterback in NFL history with three straight games of more than 300 passing yards, and a passer rating over 130. Cousins has been especially deadly as a play-action passer in that time, completing 76.2% of his play-action throws for 592 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post
    I just read the below, pretty impressive. Will it continue?

In Minnesota's 42-30 win over the Lions, Cousins became the first quarterback in NFL history with three straight games of more than 300 passing yards, and a passer rating over 130. Cousins has been especially deadly as a play-action passer in that time, completing 76.2% of his play-action throws for 592 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions.
    I was surprised to hear he has the highest passer rating in the league to this point in the season as well. No doubt he's looked good these last 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by xcr440 View Post
    I was surprised to hear he has the highest passer rating in the league to this point in the season as well. No doubt he's looked good these last 3 games.
    My crystal ball says; "one wild card game at the end of the regular season for the Vikings in which they will handily lose".

Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    My crystal ball says; "one wild card game at the end of the regular season for the Vikings in which they will handily lose".

Bear
    I'm more concerned with getting there at this point in the season. Anything can happen.