Default Crazy 2019 Weather?

I realize there is a quarter of the calendar to go yet in 2019, but the crazy weather so far this year is unreal? I am in hopes of a very "SNOWY" winter for lots of riding enjoyment.

Me too! Lots of grooming as well as riding! We are getting so much moisture I hope some is left for snow. LOL

Always makes the averages is what I go by. https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/qpf/p120i.gif?1569870836 This should be a pretty good dent in the moisture column.

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post
    Me too! Lots of grooming as well as riding! We are getting so much moisture I hope some is left for snow. LOL
    Yup, Green Bay, WI about 1/4 inch of breaking the 39''ish record (gonna happen this week).
    Last year was second highest record of precip.

Bear

Neenah, Wisconsin. About 30 minutes south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Always makes the averages is what I go by.
    My thought exactly.

Mother Nature can giveth and Mother Nature can taketh away. Hot, Cold, Wet, or Dry, it all averages out eventually.

Had 10 inches of rain in Shorewood Il

I figured last winter would be less snow, due to large amount of rain during last summer.
    I was wrong!
    Lot of rain again this spring/summer. Hoping for same snow as last Winter! Just a little earlier...

its been a lot of wild temp swings here all yr

went from 88 to 38 here other day, upper 80's today and Highs tomorrow of 50, the 5 more days of rain!

It been a hard yr to get anything done, or plan for with temps swings so extreme anymore as well as SO much rain almost every day for 90% of the yr here
    finally had 2 weeks almost of sort of dry weather and it seems back to rains again every day!

I hope we get a lot of snow, and NOT rain this winter! and temps even out to less big swings
    it screws up so many things, from fruit tree's to wildlife!'

September was basically just another August where I'm at. Roughly the same number of days over 90 degrees, and the humidity was off the charts for late summer or early fall. It sucked. It's 87 (feels like 91) here right now, but 60 tomorrow and 60's and 70's from there.
    So thankfully fall is finally here.

......so, has anyone seen sun lately?? Wondering where it went.

AC blasting yesterday , super hot and humid!
    and Heat on today! LOL
    got to love extremes!

also a freeze warning for Saturday morning here, low 30's there calling for !

about time, I had enough of hot weather for this yr!

10 days in canada..just got back..80 fkn avg..water temp 64 to 65
    ..like soup..usually 56-58 and nasty..get back here in ND/SD and its 45 to 50 and nasty..when it should be fall and 70..disgusting

[QUOTE=mspease;482129]Me too! Lots of grooming as well as riding! We are getting so much moisture I hope some is left for snow. LOL[/QUOTE

More grooming ! Hubby is going back to grooming the Iron River WI area trails this year after five years of not, so I KNOW they will be great(and I'll know where and when they are groomed!!!!!)

Hallock MN. 20 miles south of Canada - 10 miles east of ND.

You should have him mark the turns to get to the Horse Pasture Grade. It is too easy to get messed up south of Iron River. It is a spiderweb.

[QUOTE=grub;482268]You should have him mark the turns to get to the Horse Pasture Grade. It is too easy to get messed up south of Iron River. It is a spiderweb.[/QUOTE. How far south of IR is this Spider web? Hubs is also the Trail Captain for the ATV club and I know they have done signing this summer .

Hallock MN. 20 miles south of Canada - 10 miles east of ND.

South of the gravel pits there gets to be a bunch of unmarked intersections. There are two ways to get to Barnes. The autobahn to the west and the regular windy trail that comes out just east of Barnes. Then there is the windy trail that goes down and intersects the trail between Barnes and Drummond. Lastly there is the Horsepasture Grade which is furthest east way to get from Iron River to Drummond. It is also the shortest way to get from Iron River to Drummond. I think. It seems like it anyway. Except it is hard to find the turn to get on to the horse grade when you come from the north.