Neenah, Wisconsin. About 30 minutes south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Default JohnDee's Season Forecast

If you haven't found it on your own, here's a link to John's Seasonal forecast for the upcoming winter. Think Snow when you click on this link;

http://johndee.com/seasonalfcst/2019...alforecast.htm

Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)

No complaints on John's Season Forecast. For me, "close to average temps and snowfall for most of the Northwest Midwest" beats the heck out of palm trees and 85 for that neighborhood.

Just one curiosity:
    "One note that I want to make about 'average' is that it does not mean average for all of the season, but rather average for the season as a whole."
    I'm not sure what semantic difference there is between "average for all of the season" and "average for the season as a whole"; they sound pretty much the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    No complaints on John's Season Forecast. For me, "close to average temps and snowfall for most of the Northwest Midwest" beats the heck out of palm trees and 85 for that neighborhood.

Just one curiosity:
    I'm not sure what semantic difference there is between "average for all of the season" and "average for the season as a whole"; they sound pretty much the same to me.
    I'm thinking it means that if your average snowfall is 120" and you get it in January-------that's all you get.
    If your average temp is 25 degrees, you may have some 50's and then some -10's, but for the year your average is 25. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post

Just one curiosity:
    He may be running for office

That’s what I thought too

Lets all have a great riding season!

rp7x, we gotta ride together again this year! And average sounds fine to me!

Quote Originally Posted by rp7x View Post
    That’s what I thought too