Default Peloton vs Nordic Track S22i

Iím considering purchasing one of these exercise bikes but havenít decided on which one yet, anyone with some helpful information or experience with either brand would be appreciated.

I would buy a bicycle and do a Saris trainer. Its virtual and have a bike to ride when nice out.

We went with the Echelon bike last year. Glad we did. I think it was half the cost of the Peloton, and like most excercise equipment, it collects a lot of dust.

There were lots of mixed reviews on the Echelon, but we are perfectly happy with it. It feels like a very high end piece of equipment.

you want to send me 2 bucks a day you can call me and I will yell you to peddle faster you lazy pos I said peddle peddle.
    we can do this on the excersize bike with the free sign on most blocks .heck there will prob be a rowing machine or Nordic track next to it for some extra junk to hang your towels on

Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    you want to send me 2 bucks a day you can call me and I will yell you to peddle faster you lazy pos I said peddle peddle.
    we can do this on the excersize bike with the free sign on most blocks .heck there will prob be a rowing machine or Nordic track next to it for some extra junk to hang your towels on
    Seen probably a hundred or more in my travels this summer.

Neenah, Wisconsin. About 30 minutes south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

This Pelotron is all over the TV and Radio now, they'll probably sell a million of them. We have a machine in the basement that hasn't been touched in 20 years I'd have junked it years ago but it weighs about as much as a lead-lined casket and I'd need 8 guys and a truck to move the darn thing. But Ezra is correct, they do make for nice towel racks.