Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Fuji. I work with farmers for a living. To say they diversified yup!! Without small farms you will loose small towns. That will be a sad day for America!! So if they can make a living with the reefer more power to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    I am actually a vodka guy. Love me some blue ox or dripping springs. I would like to know how much corn goes into a bottle. But hey I'm doing my part right?? Support the farmers. Oh wait it takes farmers for Mary Jane to doesn't it.... Oh boy. Now I don't know what to think. White Russian anyone?? Oh no now I brought that into the conversation... Good thing there is snowflakes in the forecast!!!!!!!
    Ha, ha! Yep, I can't help ya out on how much corn goes in to a bottle. However I used to deliver corn right to Hiram Walker in Pekin. They took in a lot of corn! Hmmmmmmmmmm, that Peach, and Apricot, brings back more good memories! And snowmobiling, as best riding bud back then, ran a saloon. He had all kinds of cordials/liqueurs as samples given out by his liquor salesmen! We had fun.

Right up your alley fuji! However, I'm of the opinion that this also will morph into the BIG $$$ taking over this too once the bugs are worked out of it on harvesting, and conditioning of it? Mega Dairies seem to be the small family dairy farmer biggest nemesis? Perhaps, slimcake can relate to this?
    Last edited by old abe; 12-12-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Did you guys see that the MLB this week announced they will quit testing for the reefer? Said they will classify it the same as alcohol. Hard to believe that stuffy old MLB would make such an announcement....

Everything in moderation ….Just like talking too much on a snowmobile web site...

Did you guys see that the MLB this week announced they will quit testing for the reefer? Said they will classify it the same as alcohol. Hard to believe that stuffy old MLB would make such an announcement....
    Nice, gonna have to get the ball and glove out and start chewing tobacco then try out; I already have big belly.

Bear

what exactly is "recreational" about being a pothead?

Quote Originally Posted by snobuilder View Post
    what exactly is "recreational" about being a pothead?
    Not a whole lot different than being a ‘social’ drinker.

The recreational refers to in part taking a road trip to shop and purchase the goods and all the while being social with your fellow recreational-ites. Kinda like a Club of Flower Followers.

Yeah, well, slimcake, looks as if they threw us under the bus again, eh? I could not believe what I was hearing when that came out! Not that this matters to weed, but when I was in high school, we had the dopers, and the drinkers. I have survived, and am alive as a drinker. However many of my doper school colleagues died by the needle. Sad, but so it is.
    Last edited by old abe; 12-14-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    True.
    Read an article on how bad Dairy Farmers have it and how it is likely to get worse with bankrupt Dean foods joining some organization that will drive private farmer dairy farmers milk prices down.

Anyway, guy being interviewed converted from Dairy to growing hemp and uses his milking barn for hanging/drying the product in N.Y. State.
    As soon as MJ is legalized he will move to that too.

Bear
    Very true WI crawled in a hole for decades regarding hemp production too heavily regulated for seed allocation so other countries and progressive states picked up the opportunity to grow industrial hemp a big loss for WI American farmers. Industrial hemp is used in plastic mfg and many other things crying shame our farmers had to miss this opportunity. Now that industrial hemp seed allocation is more available many will grow especially with the continuing decline of dairy farming. Wi should get off their fat asses and legalize recreational pot tax it repair roads and get on with the opportunity. Both legal in MI and IL so if you want it just a short drive and buy what you want. Missed market opportunities bug the heck out of me probably due to my sales and marketing background.
    Last edited by whitedust; 12-14-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
    I'm going to throw this out there and take it how ever anyone wishes, I mean NO disrespect, its just a thought

but WHY do so many people today seem to need a drug to function or be happy, or need a temporary escape from there lives and realities?
    I mean, there is a HUGE portion of the population on ILLEGAL drugs, and and please take with a grain of salt
    but for yrs, countless places POT was illegal, so, that meant, so many folks were willing to break the law, and risk the fines and down sides of getting caught!
    drug use/abuse is a every growing problem and having huge costs in more ways than just funds! and effecting many that DON"T par take in this habit!

I mean, honestly, does anyone think the population is getting smarter , being more productive, having MORE motivation NOW< as to say some yrs Back???
    I am constantly hearing folks complain about, un able to hire good workers anymore, that have SELF MOTIVATION or drive
    I hear countless folks complain about people having entitlement complexes! or, just LAZY MAYBE spoiled people!
    there will always be exceptions to the rule
    there are many folks that can function on many things and be productive
    but MY question again, is, WHY do so many folks feel a need to use drugs to live?
    be them legal or other wise(and don';t mean prescription drugs prescribed to treat health issue's)

as folks can say POT is only??
    like Booze or??
    But does anyone think more folks on drugs of ANY kind is going to make people more productive and better in a whole? or the world better, , all the mroe so again with so many seeming to think things are slipping teh wrong way as is?

doesn't anyone seem to think, there should be more in the ways of finding out WHY so many need a drug to live, or feel better about there lives or moods or??

I don;t use pot never have, no plans to if legal every where!
    I deal with my problems with need ot a temp fix and rather spend my money on a solution to problem rather than something that helps me forget it for a short while?

but this is me, again,were all different
    I just don;'t get why so many cannot seem to just live without need of drugs??
    s
    o
    r
    r
    y
    c
    a
    n
    t
    r
    e
    a
    d
    y
    o
    u
    r
    p
    o
    s
    t
    s
    b
    e
    c
    a
    u
    s
    e
    i
    d
    o
    n
    t
    h
    a
    ve
    a
    s
    m
    u
    c
    h
    t
    i
    m
    e
    as
    y
    o
    u
    d
    o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snomoman View Post
    Chicken Pot Pie ... 3 different topics also
    hahahahahhahaha..finally funny..wonder where that went

Attachment 60953 Just sayin. Thinking I will pour one tonight. Only good thing about Canada.... LOL
    what..my friend..what abot da fiskies..ya kno da norderns and da wallskys..and da potski i dont havda sneak over da borderski

- - - Updated - - -

True.
    Read an article on how bad Dairy Farmers have it and how it is likely to get worse with bankrupt Dean foods joining some organization that will drive private farmer dairy farmers milk prices down.

Anyway, guy being interviewed converted from Dairy to growing hemp and uses his milking barn for hanging/drying the product in N.Y. State.
    As soon as MJ is legalized he will move to that too.

Bear
    bro i think dean is owned by kraft heinz..gotta look that up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinestump View Post
    Everything in moderation ….Just like talking too much on a snowmobile web site...
    luk wit dat..mrbb is typing major

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, gonna have to get the ball and glove out and start chewing tobacco then try out; I already have big belly.

Bear
    no way..slim said ur trim

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcr440 View Post
    Not a whole lot different than being a ‘social’ drinker.
    perfect

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Yeah, well, slimcake, looks as if they threw us under the bus again, eh? I could not believe what I was hearing when that came out! Not that this matters to weed, but when I was in high school, we had the dopers, and the drinkers. I have survived, and am alive as a drinker. However many of my doper school colleagues died by the needle. Sad, but so it is.
    sorry i call bs..what did u grow up in the heroin society of IL..bs
    Last edited by POLARISDAN; 12-15-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Well I put a 100 miles on the trail yesterday with the family. Had dinner at Pit Stop went back to house and smoked up.
    Perfect end to a perfect day. Didn't drink, don't feel like **** this morning and ready roll.

Quote Originally Posted by fireworks View Post
    Well I put a 100 miles on the trail yesterday with the family. Had dinner at Pit Stop went back to house and smoked up.
    Perfect end to a perfect day. Didn't drink, don't feel like **** this morning and ready roll.
    Screenshot_20191215-110210.jpgScreenshot_20191215-110210.jpgScreenshot_20191215-110312.jpgScreenshot_20191215-110148.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by POLARISDAN View Post
    what..my friend..what abot da fiskies..ya kno da norderns and da wallskys..and da potski i dont havda sneak over da borderski

- - - Updated - - -

bro i think dean is owned by kraft heinz..gotta look that up

- - - Updated - - -

No to Kraft Heinz owning Dean Foods.

luk wit dat..mrbb is typing major

- - - Updated - - -

no way..slim said ur trim

- - - Updated - - -

perfect

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i call bs..what did u grow up in the heroin society of IL..bs

That be a no on Kraft Heinz owning Dean Foods.
    Yes the late 60's, early 70's, heavy duty bad nasty! But not for me! Lost many friends, and others I knew. We drunks had a code, kinda like Otis on Andy. We stuck together by our selves!

so what?
    yur kids like bein potheads?

Glad you had a great day riding !

Cirrus_Driver Guest

so what?
    If you're a doper, does that make u a dope? Better up the insurance now that it's legal in MI.

Get used to it foolish to think flatlanders won’t bring their gummies on a snomo trip along with the rest of their stuff. Mary Jane is here to stay and I for one have no problem with it. To each his own enjoy a drink , a smoke , a gummie what you like just none of my business to judge other people’s likes and dislikes. Use in a responsible manner and life moves on absolutely no big thing to me.

it is shocking how many joe Friday guys are on this forum . sort of sad really

Quote Originally Posted by whitedust View Post
    Get used to it foolish to think flatlanders won’t bring their gummies on a snomo trip along with the rest of their stuff. Mary Jane is here to stay and I for one have no problem with it. To each his own enjoy a drink , a smoke , a gummie what you like just none of my business to judge other people’s likes and dislikes. Use in a responsible manner and life moves on absolutely no big thing to me.
    most logical thing said here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    it is shocking how many joe Friday guys are on this forum . sort of sad really
    yea..surpised u came back..outside of my core..dont really get some of these guys so i just ignore

so what?
    I feel you are attacking my character and making uncalled for remarks about the children.

Agreed.
    Responsible manner=legal manner.

Bear

Cirrus_Driver Guest

I feel you are attacking my character and making uncalled for remarks about the children.
    I'm incredulous at the fact people are doing this, let alone admitting it publicly. I think I'd file charges in federal court, if it were me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus_Driver View Post
    I'm incredulous at the fact people are doing this, let alone admitting it publicly. I think I'd file charges in federal court, if it were me.
    Ya you are right. There is nothing more serious going on in the world than some dudes smoking some reefer in their house after riding snowmobile. Somebody call the LAW!!! Get over yourself. Geez.

Whoa! I said this thread had legs, but now what? Chill out, get a grip. It's no more than a discussion here! Sheesh, this stuff is going on all around you now, and has been for a long time.

I think this thing is still lit so I`ll hit it...... Funny the longenst thread on a snowmobile site is about weed but the controversy I am reading here is exactly why it has taken so long to become leagalized. The bad light shed on it by the media in the past (Ididnt say fake news) and uneducated opinion of those that have never tried it has made it difficult for it to become accepted in the main stream for a long time, but that is finally over. It is not just "dopers" that indulge. It has kept willie going for a long time now. Bill Clinton doesnt count because he didnt inhale but Elon Musk partakes and many more successful, educated people that have much to contribute to society do smoke and it may even contribute to there success in some ways.

Could go on and on but it seems this has already happened here

Puff Puff Pass

You want your kids to be potheads too?

You want your kids to be potheads too?
    LOL - Pot heads - what, is it 1975 in your world yet?

So far one "reported" trail accident. Illinois man crashed on trail 13, alcohol involved.

There will be more. So many, many more, unreported.

I'll report back when there is a "doper" accident reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandylake View Post
    So far one "reported" trail accident. Illinois man crashed on trail 13, alcohol involved.

There will be more. So many, many more, unreported.

I'll report back when there is a "doper" accident reported.
    You'll be able to do a better report when they actually figure out an easy test for the potheads without a blood draw.

I watch the Milw. news every AM to see the latest totally demolished vehicles from last evenings crashes on 25 mph streets of the inner city.
    I'd bet my 401k that all have pot in their systems.

You'll be able to do a better report when they actually figure out an easy test for the potheads without a blood draw.

I watch the Milw. news every AM to see the latest totally demolished vehicles from last evenings crashes on 25 mph streets of the inner city.
    I'd take that bet. Might get me to retirement sooner.....

There is a roadside breathalyzer that is starting to be used that measures both alcohol and THC.

Cirrus_Driver Guest

tumblr_mx9us2lRL21rpncwuo1_500.gif

Michigan State Police are being equipped with a device which detects THC with a simple swab to the inside of the cheek. I am pretty much of the belief that snobuilders "potheads" won't be breaking any land speed records & demolishing sleds or vehicles, they drive too slow to hurt anything. Dang stoners....-Mezz

Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

...and we all remember "Puff the Magic Dragon".

fokker.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sandylake View Post
    There is a roadside breathalyzer that is starting to be used that measures both alcohol and THC.
    The problem with "ALL THC TESTING" is that there is no defined way to completely differentiate between users of THC being "under the influence" or a "person who used THC 24, 36, 72 hours or a week ago" or even a heavy legal user of CBD oil which creates no side-effects.
    The police will use it as a tool to "trip up" the constituents of their community to voluntarily say they consumed it recently to use in court.

The key is to not to speak, a right we all have.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa! I said this thread had legs, but now what? Chill out, get a grip. It's no more than a discussion here! Sheesh, this stuff is going on all around you now, and has been for a long time.
    C'mon page 3!

Bear

Why did the stoner cross the road?
    His dealer lived on the other side

How many stoners does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Screw it,...they all have lighters

With today's hybrid pot strains the term "Pothead" is more accurate than ever was in the 60/70's.

If this is so awesome, at what age should your kids "partake" with youse?....and pleeeease don't relate this to the legal alcohol age. it can't possibly apply to this "awesome ".
    Last edited by mspease; 12-18-2019 at 08:24 AM.

140 comments and not a single link to a pot shop. #disapointed

Would possibly increase occupancy rate for potential buyer.
    Publication1.jpg

Question... and no bash to those who use... I don't so I don't know the answer... Is impairment when high on pot similar to being drunk? and they obviously have a way to detect THC in your system, but now that it is becoming legal how will law enforcement be able to tell what stage or how high someone is in the case of a traffic stop or accident that may be a result of being high? and how will it be punishable by law? Also now that smoking is pretty much banned indoors and allowed outdoors will you be able to smoke it in designated areas just as smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    Question... and no bash to those who use... I don't so I don't know the answer... Is impairment when high on pot similar to being drunk? and they obviously have a way to detect THC in your system, but now that it is becoming legal how will law enforcement be able to tell what stage or how high someone is in the case of a traffic stop or accident that may be a result of being high? and how will it be punishable by law? Also now that smoking is pretty much banned indoors and allowed outdoors will you be able to smoke it in designated areas just as smoking?
    where is the like button?

- - - Updated - - -

Publication1.jpg
    the place is up for sale. buy it an try it. just serve a great breakfast without some idiot pothead ingredients and you'll be a success.

let's see would I want to spend time with a drunk person or a stoned person ? zero question about it . hence the reason I don't spend much time in bars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    in legal states I have been in you can't legaly smoke in public . you are not alowed to have a non factory sealed thc product in your car .
    that said a lot of people just have a pen and have a few pulls out in the smoking lounge at said bar or party etc

are u really as stupid as you sound..i kno u stir it UP..but geez..u r either a total pothead or a complete drunk or totally straight..theres no way u use anything in moderation..even your class

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus_Driver View Post
    ur a snobuilder too

With today's hybrid pot strains the term "Pothead" is more accurate than ever was in the 60/70's.

If this is so awesome, at what age should your kids "partake" with youse?....and pleeeease don't relate this to the legal alcohol age. it can't possibly apply to this "awesome ".
    as soon as they can be drafted into some politicians war to die..same with alchohol..

if u can die u can drink or smoke

- - - Updated - - -

Publication1.jpg
    hahahhahahaha..good one..or maybe lowering the price to realistic

I don't know . but I am 51 and I can remember being very young with people smoking pot around me . he'll my room at the old mans in AK was next to the sauna that was always filled with a few plants . I prob smoked my first joint like most kids in like 8th or 9th grade .
    and fyi there have been high thc content strains for well over 30yrs. the Dutch have been doing this a long long time . he'll comparing society's one could argue the Dutch are world's ahead socially than we are in the US and they have been as you say pot heads from about 1976 till now .

- - - Updated - - -

I see you as an expert
    I don't know . but I am 51 and I can remember being very young with people smoking pot around me . he'll my room at the old mans in AK was next to the sauna that was always filled with a few plants . I prob smoked my first joint like most kids in like 8th or 9th grade .
    and fyi there have been high thc content strains for well over 30yrs. the Dutch have been doing this a long long time . he'll comparing society's one could argue the Dutch are world's ahead socially than we are in the US and they have been as you say pot heads from about 1976 till now .
    so in your example the dutch potheads are a superior bunch. they ALL smoke it up and that makes them great and ahead of the rest of the world....no other factors?....just the pot?....lol....when do their kids start to "partake"?....the earlier the better one would imagine....8th grade?...earlier perhaps?

Definition of pothead
    : a person who frequently smokes marijuana.

Definitely do not indulge frequently. So what does your name calling come up with for me?
    Last edited by fireworks; 12-19-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Has anyone seen the documentary Super High Me? https://g.co/kgs/aQvDnP? Comic Doug Benson conducts an experiment in which he abstains from marijuana use for 30 days, then smokes it continually for 30 more. This is modeled after the documentary Super Size Me. it's from 2008, but I found it to be actually pretty interesting.

Alright Y'all, I grew up when Snoop Dog was hot with his first album, "Doggystyle".
    in my opinion, he smokes more than anyone I have ever heard of and he seems reasonably ok; cohesive sentences when interviewed etc.
    I heard him on Howard Stern a month or so back and the guy is "hi like everyday" and he means it, there is no let up. His persona is being high, maybe he is an anomaly but he seems plugged in and all there. We will see.
    Probably hitting the Gin and Juice too (coudn't resist).

Bear

Alright Y'all, I grew up when Snoop Dog was hot with his first album, "Doggystyle".
    in my opinion, he smokes more than anyone I have ever heard of and he seems reasonably ok; cohesive sentences when interviewed etc.
    I heard him on Howard Stern a month or so back and the guy is "hi like everyday" and he means it, there is no let up. His persona is being high, maybe he is an anomaly but he seems plugged in and all there. We will see.

Bear
    Pretty sure I can quote that entire album from start to finish LOL!! Great stuff. Still on many of my playlists!! That is real hip hop music. Not todays garbage... Anyway could you imagine him and Martha Stewart being besties and cooking together and what not. There it is. Proof that the twistys bring people together. You know them two are blazing together!!

a few years after da germans haddem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike wagner View Post
    dats gud one

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure I can quote that entire album from start to finish LOL!! Great stuff. Still on many of my playlists!! That is real hip hop music. Not todays garbage... Anyway could you imagine him and Martha Stewart being besties and cooking together and what not. There it is. Proof that the twistys bring people together. You know them two are blazing together!!
    just cant put your face and hiphop together..frikin redneck lover blastin some hipnhop under a sled in rural america..too friggin funny

From one who does not partake, what is say equal to a beer, and can you come home from work and smoke what would be equal to having a beer or say just having a glass of wine for dinner? Don’t take this as a bash it is just a question. Many people enjoy the taste of wine or beer is there a taste that comes with marijuana that people enjoy to have just a puff or what may be equal to a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by goofy600 View Post
    From one who does not partake, what is say equal to a beer, and can you come home from work and smoke what would be equal to having a beer or say just having a glass of wine for dinner? Don’t take this as a bash it is just a question. Many people enjoy the taste of wine or beer is there a taste that comes with marijuana that people enjoy to have just a puff or what may be equal to a drink?
    I don’t know anyone that smokes most consume eatables gummies,pick yourself flavor or just a drop of oil in your mouth up to the consumer. Smoking old fashion way for consuming pot. Booze is used in cookies and other foods same with legal recreational pot. Like a beer, a mixed drink do what you like same with legal pot just none of my business just use in a responsible manner.

I don’t know anyone that smokes most consume eatables gummies,pick yourself flavor or just a drop of oil in your mouth up to the consumer. Smoking old fashion way for consuming pot. Booze is used in cookies and other foods same with legal recreational pot. Like a beer, a mixed drink do what you like same with legal pot just none of my business just use in a responsible manner.
    Good point never thought of other forms and agree with responsible manner.

ABSOLUTELY there is a taste that is enjoyable. Also the smell of raw high quality smoke is a real sweet thing also. Almost as enjoyable as smoking itself. With all the Hybrids of marijuana now, you can pick and choose flavor profiles, (similar to micro brewery beers). Also you can somewhat pick out the effects you want to experience (now with recreational retail stores), by the combination of Sativa (with its stimulating effects) and Indica (with its vegetative effects) strains of weed. Even within each strain of marijuana, there are distinctive breeds of plants. That have been cultivated to bring out specific qualities of the effects they induce. This gives growers almost unlimited possibilities of variations they can produce.
    With retail options now, it is a consumer choice on what they want out of their "high".
    Last edited by sweeperguy; 12-20-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Sweeper guy, thanks for the info these are thinks I did not know. Just remember the days of smelling skunk weed at a concert. Is everything you talked about smoked or other forms?

Though adult use has been legal for over a year in MI, Dec 1 was the first sales. And that happened only b/c the State changed the rules and allowed limited medical product to be transferred to recreational. Right now only 4-5 open in Ann Arbor and 1 near Ohio and one in Evart (central lower). A few more will be open in Jan, but when the first crops mature in Feb/Mar the market will be cranking full speed. I think one near Flint will open in Jan and I look forward to my first ever purchase that's not handed off in a baggie and will be measured by weight and not how many fingers for size.

Cirrus_Driver Guest

I keep telling myself I'm out of this thread, but I would love for someone to do a poll so we could see how many dopers we have here.

Prob more plain Dopes than Dopers , whatever that is.

Did anyone watch my video of Bill Hicks? He asks the guy in the crowd if he does drugs. Guy says no as he is holding a cocktail in his hand. Bill Hicks. Check him out!!

Sweeper guy, thanks for the info these are thinks I did not know. Just remember the days of smelling skunk weed at a concert. Is everything you talked about smoked or other forms?
    That's just a condensed version on the smoking side of it.
    I don't know anything about the edibles side of marijuana consumption. Other than there are a LOT of edible and I believe drinkable ways to use THC. You can also get THC in "vape" pens

Certainly a "hot button" here over the last couple of weeks, more than 5600 views on this thread alone. I really don't have a Dog in this Fight, my wife says I have enough bad habits already. A brandy at the end of the day is my weakness and my wife gives me the Stink Eye every time I pour one. Should I light up a weed it would mess with her scented candles and I'd be sleeping on the couch.

Come on page three!! How many three page threads in jd history?? John??

Come on page three!! How many three page threads in jd history?? John??
    Is Northern Specialty Health "NSH" in Houghton, MI gonna "flip the switch" January 1, 2020 and begin recreational sales?

Bear

No , its not related to calendar dates. State is still processing license applications.

Cirrus_Driver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chords View Post
    Prob more plain Dopes than Dopers , whatever that is.
    What’s the difference?

Bear
    and he said Willy Nelson smoked him under the table . he had to stop and Willy kept on going .
    but yeah that silly Willy is just a looser pothead who won't amount to much in life

there is deff a taste to pot and vape etc .just like booze you never wantvto reach down to the bottem shelf for your product .
    and I guess seeing as I don't drink unless I plan on getting drunk. btw I have not been drunk in prob 9 yrs .so I can not awnser your question .but 1 hit of good pot would get me a very very light buzz.
    and I will just have 2 hits and go about doing what I am doing but most of the time if I am going to smoke I am smoking to get high.
    oh and I don't do any eating any more .
    had a crazy experience yrs back and it cured me of that one .
    back when CO just became rec use a bud got some thc pills for supposedly end if life cancer **** in CA
    well these things were big jelly like and hard to swallow .
    so we are in omaha eating breakfast at the hotel and 2 of us ate them . this stuff kept coming on in waves like ecstasy all the way to Denver. it was not just me .my bud who is always smoking always he did not hit the pipe at all that day had never seen that before or after lol.. we get to Denver I am still wasted and now feeling sick . so I am vomiting in the street out side a green cross store lol . well I go in get my turn first time in a store still to wasted to function and the guy can clearly see i am out of it . I just hold up 300 buds and he was like smoke or eat he gives me a bag of goods . well I then pass out in the back seat of the truck and wake up still groggy in kremmling . never again
    Last edited by ezra; 12-21-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Ya the eating thing. Never know what you are gonna get.... Bought some small "andies candy" looking chocolates in CO 4 years ago. Each little bar is sectioned into 3 pieces. Bought 4 of em. Picture those small andies candy size in the foil wrapper size. Guy that sold them to me at the store told me "only eat one section! Do not have anymore than a 1/3 or you will end up having a bad day" Needless to say they are still in my fridge. If something the size of my pinkynail is gonna send me on a trip I want nothing to do with it... Thats not what THC is supposed to be about IMO.

Ya the eating thing. Never know what you are gonna get.... Bought some small "andies candy" looking chocolates in CO 4 years ago. Each little bar is sectioned into 3 pieces. Bought 4 of em. Picture those small andies candy size in the foil wrapper size. Guy that sold them to me at the store told me "only eat one section! Do not have anymore than a 1/3 or you will end up having a bad day" Needless to say they are still in my fridge. If something the size of my pinkynail is gonna send me on a trip I want nothing to do with it... Thats not what THC is supposed to be about IMO.
    Sheesh? I agree

Hasn't affect ol' Willy a bit!

Last edited by snobuilder; 12-22-2019 at 02:06 AM.

I have never done any kind of dope, drugs, or whatever. Alcohol, yeah, all kinds, including some darn good home brew shine! However, I my reconsider this new deal weed, that is if snobuilder signs up, and goes in for it?

cappies legal now there..dammmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Sheesh? I agree
    why u smoke?

- - - Updated - - -

I have never done any kind of dope, drugs, or whatever. Alcohol, yeah, all kinds, including some darn good home brew shine! However, I my reconsider this new deal weed, that is if snobuilder signs up, and goes in for it?
    really..i kno u luv him..but u buy his bs all the time..hes a total doper..drunk and a liar..u just never know which or when

How many potheads have been riding vs. snobuilders pounding on a keyboard. Had fresh snow all day Friday on the powerlines.
    0.jpg20191222_080339.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by POLARISDAN View Post
    cappies legal now there..dammmmm

- - - Updated - - -

why u smoke?
    No smoking dope, weed, ever! I did burn a whole lot of cigarettes, and cigars. Chewed every king of tobacco available. Only habit left, alcohol.
    - - - Updated - - -

really..i kno u luv him..but u buy his bs all the time..hes a total doper..drunk and a liar..u just never know which or when
    Whoa? You really think so? One thing you can't deny is the fact he does keep the fire, discussions going!

Hallock MN. 20 miles south of Canada - 10 miles east of ND.

How many potheads have been riding vs. snobuilders pounding on a keyboard. Had fresh snow all day Friday on the powerlines.
    0.jpg20191222_080339.jpg
    Looks great. Wish I was there. Have to get the holidays out of the way. But you are right - We finally have some early snow!!!! Get out and make the most of it. This is what we wait for. We can call each other potheads and drunks the other 9 months of the year. Get out and ride.

Is there some rule somewhere that says you cannot be a drunk and a pothead at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by srt20 View Post
    Is there some rule somewhere that says you cannot be a drunk and a pothead at the same time?
    Feds still don't go along with the weed deal. Nor does snobuilder as yet.

Hallock MN. 20 miles south of Canada - 10 miles east of ND.

Quote Originally Posted by srt20 View Post
    Yup. You can't be both. It is right in the rules right underneath the " No arguing about whose sled is faster" rule.

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Yup. You can't be both. It is right in the rules right underneath the " No arguing about whose sled is faster" rule.
    In the same category as what oil is best

This thread is a prime example of the decline of our civilization today. John Dee's website used to be the best website to be found, to discuss sleds, the UP, and everything snowmobiling related. To think that on this site that pot is the biggest discussion is sad. I just can't relate to this crap anymore. I do not agree with the legalization of pot. As if the drunks on the trails in the UP (or anywhere) wasn't bad enough, now we need to be concerned about who is stoned coming around the next corner. I love the UP, but will never ride there again, and my days of visiting this website are limited with the way things are going. I'm smart enough to know that most of you could care less, which proves my point that much more.

Hi jr.
    Haven't see you post for a long time and I hope you continue to join us. I agree some thread content is annoying but we have a choice of ignoring those if we choose to. For the record, I agree with most of your post but I'm willing to let those with other opinions pound a way on their keyboards. I hope you reconsider staying with us.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gary_in_neenah View Post
    Hi jr.
    Haven't see you post for a long time and I hope you continue to join us. I agree some thread content is annoying but we have a choice of ignoring those if we choose to. For the record, I agree with most of your post but I'm willing to let those with other opinions pound a way on their keyboards. I hope you reconsider staying with us.

Gary
    Gary, you are one of the good ones that keeps me coming back to visit. I just can't relate anymore to where this discussion board has gone. It's not so much as to whether the thread is annoying, it's the fact that it happens at all. It's sad.
    Last edited by jr37; 12-22-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Yes, I am stunned by the number of pot defenders that show up anytime the discussion comes up on sled websites.

Its big business in MI. $3.1 million in sales the first 2 weeks and that's just 4 or 5 stores open. And this is a discussion forum with plenty of other topics to choose from to approve or disapprove. j/s

If there are two potheads in the backseat of a car,
    then who is driving?
    The cop

I was about to smoke weed with a Mexican girl,
    but then when I asked her for any papers,
    she ran off

Medical marijuana users are now lobbying for
    the right to carry arms, because no one is
    a better shot than a stoned old man with glaucoma

Quote Originally Posted by chords View Post
    Its big business in MI. $3.1 million in sales the first 2 weeks and that's just 4 or 5 stores open. And this is a discussion forum with plenty of other topics to choose from to approve or disapprove. j/s
    At 5 stores those stats figure out to be over $16,000,000 in a year....what you been smokin?

At 5 stores those stats figure out to be over $16,000,000 in a year....what you been smokin?
    Do you work at the Cookie Factory with the happy people? Read below

During the opening week of licensed recreational marijuana activity, predominantly at three Ann Arbor businesses between Dec. 1 and Dec. 8, there were $1.6 million in sales. Between Dec. 9 and Dec. 15, a week that kicked off with five recreational stores, shoppers made about $1.4 million in purchases.

Do you work at the Cookie Factory with the happy people? Read below

During the opening week of licensed recreational marijuana activity, predominantly at three Ann Arbor businesses between Dec. 1 and Dec. 8, there were $1.6 million in sales. Between Dec. 9 and Dec. 15, a week that kicked off with five recreational stores, shoppers made about $1.4 million in purchases.

So my $16,000,000 figure is too low?

As more and more stores open in 2020/21 that $16 mil per store may drop but overall sales are projected to be in the BILLION$. Get your cheap whiskey, dried out cigar and your calculator w new batteries for that.

There will be some bad with all them $$$'s though. You can see it if you have been to CO recently. Just like anything there are social problems that come along that some of that $$ will need to support. Still a huge windfall of tax money for the state of MI though!! 5 posts to page 3!!! Come on!!

There will be some bad with all them $$$'s though. You can see it if you have been to CO recently. Just like anything there are social problems that come along that some of that $$ will need to support. Still a huge windfall of tax money for the state of MI though!! 5 posts to page 3!!! Come on!!
    Set your preferences to 30 posts per page and really get stoked....lol

4, or 5 years ago, I gassed up at Krupps in the evening. I moved my sled out of the way of the pumps to go in and pay. However I noticed a sled having trouble getting turned around on the ice. I put my helmet, and breath mask down on my sled, so as to give who ever a hand. As I returned, no more than 45 seconds later to get my helmet, and breath mask, I noticed my mask was not where I had put it behind the windshield. It was now behind my helmet, on the seat. I thought perhaps it had fell off, and some nice person had picked it up for me. No way! Turns out some A-- Hole, had quickly switched out masks with me! The one he left me was junk, and it stunk sooooo super bad from weed, I trashed canned it right there. No one seen anything? Good luck with that! I then went in, and payed for my gas, and told Jim what had taken place. It didn't surprise him, as he said you can't trust anyone it seems. I then had to ride back to the cabin to get my spare mask. The person who was wearing that junk mask could get screwed up from just breathing through it! A real A-- hole for sure! I only wish I would have seen him do it! There would have been a resolution he wasn't prepared for! With this, I really doubt the amount of sledders doing weed will change very much at all. As it appears they are doing pretty hard now.

I about blew chunks just thinking about wearing someone else’s nasty used mask!

Quote Originally Posted by jr37 View Post
    This thread is a prime example of the decline of our civilization today. John Dee's website used to be the best website to be found, to discuss sleds, the UP, and everything snowmobiling related. To think that on this site that pot is the biggest discussion is sad. I just can't relate to this crap anymore. I do not agree with the legalization of pot. As if the drunks on the trails in the UP (or anywhere) wasn't bad enough, now we need to be concerned about who is stoned coming around the next corner. I love the UP, but will never ride there again, and my days of visiting this website are limited with the way things are going. I'm smart enough to know that most of you could care less, which proves my point that much more.
    See ya buddy!

Or, one could start a new thread with snowmobiling related thoughts and we can join in.
    Say, "why have the recent 35+ degree melt-downs lasted over a week and the cold snaps only last a day and a half"?

Bear

P.O.T. has been legal for over a year and medical for 8 - 10 yrs. And used for decades prior. Why the concern now like its something new ?