Default For those in Need

Just got word that for some reason there has been a run on TP. Not sure why, but I figured I could help.

For Sale:

tp.jpg

1 roll of Charmin's finest. I usually charge a buck a square while out riding in the bush, but will let this unused roll go for $100. That is a savings of $324!

Please note: All sales final. No returns!

Proceeds to go towards the purchase of a new lawn mower.

-John

Good one, John!

That's ****ty!!

Must be for people who are Wiped out!!

You know....it could come to that, here in Wisconsin we have what...6 confirmed cases, was at grocery store yesterday and someone had 4 of those monster packs in her cart, I wanted to say...are you kidding me? but once again leave it to the media causing all the fear, the ups and downs in product sales, stock market and so on and so on, pretty soon we may be paying $1.00/gal of gasoline but $20/roll of toilet paper.

I'm so looking forward to that 1 dollar a gallon gas!
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

Yeah, well, as they say, s--t happens! Pretty regularly too!

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    Dream on.

$1.77 in Clare, MI today, unleaded gas that is... Was $1.85 on Sun., $1.95 on 2/28... Trending more towards $1 than the $4 I paid for premium in Lac La Belle last week but the use of it sure was a lot more fun sledding vs. returning to work.

People are crazy.... However I have my zombie shelter and it is well stocked with necessities..... Don't wait for the stupid media to tell you about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    Right!! will make boating season more affordable! lets see if the fuel surcharges we have been being screwed for since the time it hit $5.00 a gallon disappear....I think not

Quote Originally Posted by nc666 View Post
    Dream on.
    agree that won't happen !!!

very funny post john

John the guys on here like the stuff that you can see thru since their 1st piece of azz was when their finger slipped thru the toilet paper...lol...that stuff is way to good

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    John the guys on here like the stuff that you can see thru since their 1st piece of azz was when their finger slipped thru the toilet paper...lol...that stuff is way to good
    I know that story.

Close as I came was at krupps. 6 of us in a small cabin. 5 of 6 of us had the home wrecker at the gay bar... I was the one that didn't. But we were short of chit tickets the next morning that is for sure...

Went to our local Walmart today as I needed some stuff for work, as we browsed the aisles, TP, hand sanitizer, and lisol wipes all gone! The dems have done a good job of causing panic in the sheep. Meanwhile I’m sitting good on ammo for the zombie apocalypse.

Panic is the animal, and he who is crazy enough to use it can make a killing on puts and calls in the market right now. If you are willing to risk it. We contracted fuel at $1.98 for the farm (died diesel). A month ago. Checked today and it's $1.91. A 22% drop in crude does not spread to the rest of us.

This bizarre shortage of toilet paper reminded me of an episode of Extreme Cheapskates on TLC where a family refused to spend money on toilet paper. They used rags instead, and would wash them after the hamper of dirty ones was full. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    Thats great Ezra!! Love me the old school MTV MTV2 days!! You guys hear that people are quitting handshakes?? Not because of the virus but because they are all out of toilet paper.....

Quote Originally Posted by hemi_newman View Post
    Went to our local Walmart today as I needed some stuff for work, as we browsed the aisles, TP, hand sanitizer, and lisol wipes all gone! The dems have done a good job of causing panic in the sheep. Meanwhile I’m sitting good on ammo for the zombie apocalypse.
    Leave it to the media and the ever so gullible public plastered to it, im not down playing the virus itself but big story on the news 3rd person confirmed with the virus in Wisconsin, and then coverage after coverage after coverage...there isn't anything else going on in this world??? 3rd person confirmed out of what a state population of 6 MILLION!!! better start building the bubble!!! uuugh and how many people have died in this country so far from the flu-virus we deal with each and every year? 20,000 plus? leave it to the media!

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxal View Post
    $1.77 in Clare, MI today, unleaded gas that is... Was $1.85 on Sun., $1.95 on 2/28... Trending more towards $1 than the $4 I paid for premium in Lac La Belle last week but the use of it sure was a lot more fun sledding vs. returning to work.
    WOW! That is sweet!
    I drove through just north of Brainerd, MN and saw $1.99 thinking that was good.

Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    WOW! That is sweet!
    I drove through just north of Brainerd, MN and saw $1.99 thinking that was good.

Bear
    Still robbing us here in the Keweenaw as always.

I hate to take this in a serious direction but I'd hate to be a small business owner in the Copper Country for this coming month or so. At the same time as sledding season wrapping up now Tech has gone to virtual classes, that puts a dent in the population with some students staying in their hometowns until further notice.

As the old saying goes, life is like a roll of toilet paper, the shorter it gets... the faster it goes

I have a pile of corn cobs! 8 for a dollar.

Gas 1.65 gallon Merrillville Ind.

Quote Originally Posted by roundhouse View Post
    I hate to take this in a serious direction but I'd hate to be a small business owner in the Copper Country for this coming month or so. At the same time as sledding season wrapping up now Tech has gone to virtual classes, that puts a dent in the population with some students staying in their hometowns until further notice.
    Good, more toilet paper for the rest of us.