Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

    Default The new profile boat with sea legs

    freaking sweet


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Watertown WI
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    About 70% of people at boat launches need this!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,106

    Default

    Very cool but pointless to put boat on trailer not to mention the water resistance drag in the water.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Manitowish Waters, WI and Village of Summit, Wisconsin
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Noticed that he forgot to trim up his nice Yami outboard before he pulled out. Common mistake at boat launches.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pclark View Post
    Noticed that he forgot to trim up his nice Yami outboard before he pulled out. Common mistake at boat launches.
    One buffoon buys a boat every day..two buffoons sell one every day.

    Bear

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

    Default

    There is no drag what so ever on front wheels.....and the rear wheels can raise up for transom height.....and you can roll up on beach when going to play somewhere.....these are are beyond cool


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Darboy,Wi
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    If ya need training wheels on your boat well..........
    Now if your gonna drive it home and not need 60k tow truck.....maybe.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
    If ya need training wheels on your boat well..........
    Now if your gonna drive it home and not need 60k tow truck.....maybe.
    It would be handy on like a boat ramp that is short in deep water and it warns you of trailer falling off end if ramp under water.....and in Lake Michigan when at beach to drive on shore instead of waves pounding it.....i can think of alot of good uses for this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NE Pa
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    It would be handy on like a boat ramp that is short in deep water and it warns you of trailer falling off end if ramp under water.....and in Lake Michigan when at beach to drive on shore instead of waves pounding it.....i can think of alot of good uses for this
    I agree, I can see a lot of uses for it, be pretty nice to have on some of the more remote rivers for outfitters and such, that make camp and set up as they travel!
    or even in places with high and low tides to get to shore and not have to be tied off so far off into the water lines!

    like anything, some will find it usefull and others will think its a joke !
    all comes down to your intended use

    I think its cool too!

    however, I imagine its not cheap LOL
    special boat set up and then trailer
    but again, can sure see some good uses for it!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Not too bad MRBB.....heres some fir sale and z big one 9meter is 250,000 thou but it is aluminum alloy

    https://www.boats.com/boats-for-sale/?make=sealegs

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NE Pa
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    Not too bad MRBB.....heres some fir sale and z big one 9meter is 250,000 thou but it is aluminum alloy

    https://www.boats.com/boats-for-sale/?make=sealegs
    well maybe not too bad for you, but there way past what my small budget anymore can handle,
    wish it wasn't but that's life,
    as this being unable to work from health issue's has really dampened me from adding toys anymore!
    maybe some day will hit the lottery LOL

    but I still say they would be a cool boat to have pending hat all you plan to use it for
    I doubt any weekend warrior on a lake needs wheels, but I see lots of places they would be handily to have
    heck parking it for winter time, OFF the trailer in a shop might be one of them too, I'm sure it can be lowered on blocks pretty easy as is? or would think so!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Baldwin, MI
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    There is no drag what so ever on front wheels.....and the rear wheels can raise up for transom height.....and you can roll up on beach when going to play somewhere.....these are are beyond cool

    Sorry but it just looks really dumb. At least in a normal boat without training wheels when you're on the water you look cool and nobody knows you can't put the damn thing on a trailer properly. This just screams HEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    What you got there tracker?? Looks like my kinda eaten. Mash taters on top of corn? Yum!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    What you got there tracker?? Looks like my kinda eaten. Mash taters on top of corn? Yum!!
    its described in the posting pic thread I made.....its ELOTES....freaking unbelievable....best ever...i live in little waco...lol.....its corn off the cob with mayo and goat cheese grated finely with the hottest pepper sprinklings they have...no idea what the pepper is on top but that little amount will set you free and 1/4 box of tissues for forehead sweat.....IT AM GONNA BE GOOD WITH A SAMMICH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» July 2020

S M T W T F S
282930 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

» Stats

Members: 20,277
Threads: 28,581
Posts: 338,945

» Online Users: 45

0 members and 45 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0