Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Haydays..m

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kingsford, MI
    Posts
    982

    Default Haydays..m

    In case anyone hasn't been following this.
    FB_IMG_1590234039337.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Anyone got some land in N Wisconsin? Show these tryannts in MN what it means to live in a FREE Country!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Not much of a chance this happens - I would really be surprised at this point.

    Any word on Swaps in Sconnie this fall? I know the Wausau one is usually pretty good sized, I try to make it out there one day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Likely won't be happening.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Just picked up a take out order at a bar in Birchwood, WI.
    The place looked like an abnormally busy Tuesday....lol

    Lake life is awesome


    Hmmm made the size as small as my phone would go. ...still sideways.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by snobuilder; 05-26-2020 at 09:22 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Thats because its not the size....you gotta do it like I said....not what the other guy said about size....that don't matter


    20200526_232857.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    Your sideways one is this dimensions .....1400 x 788.....the larger number HAS TO BE THE LAST NUMBER

    Screenshot_20200526-233242_Photo Editor.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    The one I posted is right side up....which is 788 x 1050......like this....LARGER NUMBER IN BACK REGARDLESS OF SIZE

    Screenshot_20200526-233127_Photo Editor.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    It was Gary in neenaw....but he is wrong

    #72
    http://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/s...853#post494853

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Anyone got some land in N Wisconsin? Show these tryannts in MN what it means to live in a FREE Country!!!!!
    It is amazing how easily manipulated people are....they believe most anything the gov says.....right or wrong.....all they had to do was say black or poor people get the virus more than the rest of us....and from that I see that they all wear the mask 24/7 and even in the car or outside because of that statement.....they are not willing to take a chance that it might not be that at all....better safe than sorry....but that's the result they wanted to begin with and noone can see this.....i just laugh

    Hitler always said....you take away peoples freedoms little by little until they don't notice there is no freedom.....this is whats going on currently.....the debate is....who's behind it all

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St Germain, WI
    Posts
    543

    Default

    As I said in another blog about getting back to normal, I don't think there will be a normal as we knew it. At the present time, social distancing and masks are for your protection, not mine. We should all be sensitive to taking care of our neighbor--Not ourselves. [And I want to get back to those "freedoms" just as bad as everyone else!] Was grocery shopping yesterday and almost all the people were being very respectful of others with regard to social distancing and wearing masks with the exception of a mother and [I assume] her pregnant daughter , who was about 8-9 months pregnant, and neither one was wearing a mask. I thought it was dumb considering the circumstances. Who knows, some day the "No shoes, No shirt, No service," [and few balked at that] will become "No shoes, no shirt, No mask, No service." JMHO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirev View Post
    As I said in another blog about getting back to normal, I don't think there will be a normal as we knew it. At the present time, social distancing and masks are for your protection, not mine. We should all be sensitive to taking care of our neighbor--Not ourselves. [And I want to get back to those "freedoms" just as bad as everyone else!] Was grocery shopping yesterday and almost all the people were being very respectful of others with regard to social distancing and wearing masks with the exception of a mother and [I assume] her pregnant daughter , who was about 8-9 months pregnant, and neither one was wearing a mask. I thought it was dumb considering the circumstances. Who knows, some day the "No shoes, No shirt, No service," [and few balked at that] will become "No shoes, no shirt, No mask, No service." JMHO
    Sorry but YHO is just plain wrong.
    Why should anything "change"?

    This cold and Flu season is being shown to be nothing more than avg.


    You finger pointers need to ask yourselves where your attitude is coming from.
    Do you all have so little control in yur simple lives that now that you think you have some sort of "power" to wield....you got game over them who you see as civilizations violators?....LOL check yourselves ppl.check your selves. you will need all the friends you can get very soon.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St Germain, WI
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snobuilder View Post
    Sorry but YHO is just plain wrong.
    Why should anything "change"?

    This cold and Flu season is being shown to be nothing more than avg.


    You finger pointers need to ask yourselves where your attitude is coming from.
    Do you all have so little control in yur simple lives that now that you think you have some sort of "power" to wield....you got game over them who you see as civilizations violators?....LOL check yourselves ppl.check your selves. you will need all the friends you can get very soon.
    MHO is never wrong because it is mine. I don't know what you want to do with yours.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Marathon,WI
    Posts
    1,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirev View Post
    MHO is never wrong because it is mine. I don't know what you want to do with yours.
    That's a true statement. Funny how some don't understand that.
    Last edited by jr37; 05-28-2020 at 04:21 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kingsford, MI
    Posts
    982

    Default

    Man these things get off track in a hurry.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikes99ss View Post
    Man these things get off track in a hurry.
    Hay Days... I have some hope still given that they did not make a knee jerk reaction based on the State Fair. But I'm also not holding my breath. I sure hope that it happens. So much fun to mingle with others that have the same passion for the sport and it's a great un-official start to the season. Look forward to it every year. Love getting all my new gear and parts, etc. then the anticipation and build up of getting to put them to use with that first ride. Won't be the same if the event doesn't happen!!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St Germain, WI
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Yes, I still have hopes myself. Always wanted to go but my friends and riding buddies are all farmers and that is harvest time and I never wanted to go alone. Was hoping to go this year as a representative of the Derby. It was int he works, Rev.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirev View Post
    Yes, I still have hopes myself. Always wanted to go but my friends and riding buddies are all farmers and that is harvest time and I never wanted to go alone. Was hoping to go this year as a representative of the Derby. It was int he works, Rev.
    You won't be disappointed. If you go once, you will be back again. Very fun, even if you don't want to buy anything. Highly unlikely that you will go home empty handed. Just walk around with like minded sled heads and look at everything. I will say that the "deals" don't seem to be as good as you could find several years ago. Lots of the dealers now use it to promote the new / latest and greatest gear at full retail $$$. IMO years ago they would use it to blow out the prior seasons gear at awesome prices. You can still find those deals, but have to look a little harder now days. Ken's Sports booth is my first and last stop every year. They have some amazing deals. $50 coats --- Typically bring 3-4 home between myself and the kids.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    close to the edge.
    Posts
    8,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirev View Post
    Yes, I still have hopes myself. Always wanted to go but my friends and riding buddies are all farmers and that is harvest time and I never wanted to go alone. Was hoping to go this year as a representative of the Derby. It was int he works, Rev.
    we always go with a crew but to be honest I try to bust off for a few hrs at a time to cover ground by my self . when you walk around with others you can't cover the ground YOU want to cover. go alone it will be fine .
    but back to topic if it will not go on lots of local clubs will be loosing a lot of money .
    not to mention if people can stand shoulder to shoulder of a freeway or a parking lot and burn **** to the ground it is plenty safe to hang out in a field and look at sled parts

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Center Point Ia.
    Posts
    127

    Default

    I am not sure if all the smoke and such just might kill the Covid 19 virus. But then maybe not>

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lake Geneva/ St. Germain
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Covi??? what covi….. we have moved on, its riots now..... PLEASE don't cancel Haydays, put the power back into the hands of the people, if you feel comfortable going, go....if you don't feel comfortable, stay home.... don cancel the show because the minority of folks or freaked.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    494

    Default

    I also want Hay Days to go on as "normal" but I don't see it happening (I hope I am wrong). My guess is that the Barons will hold the event if they can get the permit (don't know if that comes from the county or state). But if the MN state fair, another local grass drag (Princeton outlaws), Game fair, many out door concerts and SO MANY other events have all been cancelled I don't see how this can go on.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I think they need to call Hay Days a protest against tree huggers and people trying to ban motorized recreation. Then it would be fine.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    The Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elf View Post
    I think they need to call Hay Days a protest against tree huggers and people trying to ban motorized recreation. Then it would be fine.
    Good idea. Or how about Two Strokes Matter.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Good idea. Or how about Two Strokes Matter.
    Perfect!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Center Point Ia.
    Posts
    127

    Default

    I like the idea of a two stroke protest.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St Germain
    Posts
    261

    Default

    I can see the smoke from the field burning and smell the Klotz and race gas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» July 2020

S M T W T F S
282930 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

» Stats

Members: 20,277
Threads: 28,594
Posts: 339,027

» Online Users: 406

11 members and 395 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0