Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48

    Default How fast did you go memorial day weekend?

    Had the pontoon out, 16.9 mph on GPS

    Had the Havoc X out 71mph on speedo.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Ha I will bite. I had to run to a diesel shop that is 30 miles away from my shop. 61 mile round trip. Through downtown Lacrosse all the way to the south side of lacrosse. Spent almost 15 minutes inside the diesel shop explaining my injector problems. Was gone from the shop for 61 minutes. Left at 8am and was back at 901 am in time for 9am coffee break. I used almost a half tank of premium. Its a twin to Fuji's daily driver. Lucky guy Fuji!! IMG_20200102_174956_01.jpg

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Highland,IN.
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Camaro SS 100 mph, just blowen the cobb webs out!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portage Wi/Marenisco Mi
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Was with a friend near tomahawk on his new tri-toon 36.7 on gps

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    According to map my ride I hit 23 mph on Monday on my mountain bike.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Did you get a new vehicle Slim??

    Saw a buck 20 for about a mile on I-39 southbound where it splits east of Lake Du Bay.
    IMG_6679.jpg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    1,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Ha I will bite. I had to run to a diesel shop that is 30 miles away from my shop. 61 mile round trip. Through downtown Lacrosse all the way to the south side of lacrosse. Spent almost 15 minutes inside the diesel shop explaining my injector problems. Was gone from the shop for 61 minutes. Left at 8am and was back at 901 am in time for 9am coffee break. I used almost a half tank of premium. Its a twin to Fuji's daily driver. Lucky guy Fuji!! IMG_20200102_174956_01.jpg
    Glad you are getting to drive it, I only have 2,600 miles so far.
    Now for fast, I am getting my friends 2008 Suzuki B-King.

    Bear

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    In and out a the wifes pants in 13.5 minutes....we went fishin' after.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    137

    Default

    I saw 162 on the front straight at Road America.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Part Time Yooper
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Less than 4hrs thru the state of Wisconney...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    I saw 162 on the front straight at Road America.
    Winning!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Green Bay/Valley
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    I saw 162 on the front straight at Road America.
    In what? When we go to the superbike races I didn't think they got going that fast there. Now coming down the hill into turn 5 I've seen the 600 class hit 160, 1000cc class hit 180.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    80 mph in wifes escape, ZERO in the mustang as it is still parked in uncles barn

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tealracing16 View Post
    In what? When we go to the superbike races I didn't think they got going that fast there. Now coming down the hill into turn 5 I've seen the 600 class hit 160, 1000cc class hit 180.
    On my S1000RR. The pro Superbike racers get over 170.
    Now granted it was a quick glance at my speedo just before starting my braking into T1.
    Nevertheless I had fun.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Baldwin, MI
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwz View Post
    Camaro SS 100 mph, just blowen the cobb webs out!
    I had a 2020 Camaro SS in California when everything shut down back in March and I drove it cross country back to MI rather than flying. I was out in eastern Utah on perfect flat pavement with nobody around so I decided to open her up and see what she had. Needless to say I backed off at 181 and it wanted to go more, she was still pulling.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin49304 View Post
    I had a 2020 Camaro SS in California when everything shut down back in March and I drove it cross country back to MI rather than flying. I was out in eastern Utah on perfect flat pavement with nobody around so I decided to open her up and see what she had. Needless to say I backed off at 181 and it wanted to go more, she was still pulling.
    Whut, you went right past the Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway and didn't give it a shot there?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Huntley, Illinois
    Posts
    423

    Default

    about 5 mph on the ol John Deere riding mower. Unlike you guys doing triple digits, however, I did this with a beer in my hand and didn't spill a drop. Who is the winner now!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Hoar View Post
    about 5 mph on the ol John Deere riding mower. Unlike you guys doing triple digits, however, I did this with a beer in my hand and didn't spill a drop. Who is the winner now!
    Haha perfect!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snobuilder View Post
    In and out a the wifes pants in 13.5 minutes....we went fishin' after.
    Hmmm...Well I guess it’s better that you were saying minutes and not inches LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» August 2020

S M T W T F S
262728293031 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 12345

» Stats

Members: 20,278
Threads: 28,631
Posts: 339,517

» Online Users: 344

4 members and 340 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

joks79 (40)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0