Default Need help on air bubble

I have a 2003 polaris 600 snowmobile, i replaced the grommet and oil line. When i hooked everything back up the oil wont come out of tank. Have air bubble between tank and filter. Can someone please help me how to get this out.

are you sure you hooked it back up properly and filter is with arrow in correct flow position....look for a pinched line also....if all is ok pull off oil line at injection at engine and make sure its lower than or on the belly pan.....see if oil will drizzle out ....then rehook....you can also take a turkey baster and stick in end and suck it out till oil comes out....see if that works

Losen the hex nut on top of the oil pump wait til the oil flow from beneath the screw head and then retighten the nut.

Gravity should be sufficient, but if it isn't take a rag and a compressed air hose and put pressure in the oil tank, this will force the oil to go through the lines. Never run then engine when it's not getting oil.
    Last edited by Tracker; 06-01-2020 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks for the help, if i loosen the screw will the air pull out of the line?

Quote Originally Posted by 2003polaris View Post
    Thanks for the help, if i loosen the screw will the air pull out of the line?
    Yes it should pull it out if not you will need to pull the line off the pump. Then let the air bubble bleed out then our back on pump and leave the screw loose on the pump to make sure there is no air in the pump. Once you got good oil flow out of the bleeder screw tighten screw and you are good to go.

Did ya get it out????

Have'nt been back over there yet, having some health issues. I did find the bleeder screw tho. Should i try that first until i get a steady flow ? Thanks for your help. I will let you know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2003polaris View Post
    Have'nt been back over there yet, having some health issues. I did find the bleeder screw tho. Should i try that first until i get a steady flow ? Thanks for your help. I will let you know. Thanks
    Ya try the screw 1st...thats the manual way....a turkey baster is down the list a tad....lol