Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,846

    Default Indy 500's mower?

    This looks like something Indy would have engineered back in the day.
    SmartSelect_20200905-215453_Chrome.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    This looks like something Indy would have engineered back in the day.
    SmartSelect_20200905-215453_Chrome.jpg
    With a bicycle to push it! Seems to me I remember one that order just not a twin...-Mezz

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    The Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    4,756

    Default

    For sure, only he would have gotten the two decks closer to each other, so as not to leave a stripe of uncut grass between them. Plus I can see a new paint job and maybe some stickers from his snowmobile aftermarket purchases on it.

    The young guy sure has grown up in a hurry. Has a beautiful house, beautiful gal and a young man he is being a father to.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    For sure, only he would have gotten the two decks closer to each other, so as not to leave a stripe of uncut grass between them. Plus I can see a new paint job and maybe some stickers from his snowmobile aftermarket purchases on it.

    The young guy sure has grown up in a hurry. Has a beautiful house, beautiful gal and a young man he is being a father to.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hortonville, Wi
    Posts
    8,178

    Default

    I actually did connect 2 mowers together and pulled it behind my 30” rear engine rider! I connected a rear wheel to a front wheel so they were staggered and didn’t allow for any missed grass. Had about 6 feet of cutting path pulled behind my rider, was FAR from practical in my parents lawn LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indy_500 View Post
    I actually did connect 2 mowers together and pulled it behind my 30” rear engine rider! I connected a rear wheel to a front wheel so they were staggered and didn’t allow for any missed grass. Had about 6 feet of cutting path pulled behind my rider, was FAR from practical in my parents lawn LOL
    Very nice indy_500 !! something I would have expected to see on the Red Green Show! NICE!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sheboygan,Wi. Retirment home Lakewood, wi.
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Red green show.. Best ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» October 2020

S M T W T F S
27282930 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

» Stats

Members: 20,295
Threads: 28,777
Posts: 340,896

» Today's Birthdays

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0