Default Pat's Motorsports...again!

An excellent dealer is worth their weight in gold! June of 2017 I bought a Yamaha Viking from Kip at Pat's Motorsports. I went with the winch instead of the warranty because of the reliability of Yamaha and the 700 motor in the Viking. About a month after I bought it, I received a 3 year warranty card in the mail. I called Kip and asked what that was about, he told me he was able to get me 3 year warranty at no cost, pretty dang cool of him right? Fast forward to last Friday, 5600 miles on my Viking now, 4 months out of warranty, and my trusty steed loses power, and makes all kinds of cool grinding noises, she is done! So we go get the trailer and drop it off at Pat's. Got the call Monday afternoon, cases cracked, cylinder cracked, head cracked, crank bent etc. A lot of money to fix. I just received a call an hour ago from Jerry the service manager, Yamaha is going to cover all parts! Kip and his new general manager really went to bat for me on this! I can only imagine a hand full of dealers that would have been able to pull this off. A HUGE thank you to Kip and the crew at Pat's! In all my years of stopping here, and buying products, they have ALWAYS offered nothing but excellent customer service, and have ALWAYS taken care of me!

Thanks again guys. :-)
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

It’s the kind of service you don’t really expect but you receive it every time without fail excellent dealer!

So it wasn't cuz your a super moderator?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
    So it wasn't cuz your a super moderator?? Lol
    Oh h e l l no!
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

What did you do to wreck a yamaha that bad????

Sounds like a good dealer that takes care of his loyal customers.

Awesome service! The new R max 1000 has me interested. When prices settle I will be giving them a call.

Yep patiently waiting for my new VR1 to show up at Pat's. Worth the drive to do business with those guys!!

No surprise to the above comments! make the occasional stop there when up north, in business myself and the best hands down advertising is word of mouth! and you have to earn that, and Pat's is always there! Great job guys! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    An excellent dealer is worth their weight in gold! June of 2017 I bought a Yamaha Viking from Kip at Pat's Motorsports. I went with the winch instead of the warranty because of the reliability of Yamaha and the 700 motor in the Viking. About a month after I bought it, I received a 3 year warranty card in the mail. I called Kip and asked what that was about, he told me he was able to get me 3 year warranty at no cost, pretty dang cool of him right? Fast forward to last Friday, 5600 miles on my Viking now, 4 months out of warranty, and my trusty steed loses power, and makes all kinds of cool grinding noises, she is done! So we go get the trailer and drop it off at Pat's. Got the call Monday afternoon, cases cracked, cylinder cracked, head cracked, crank bent etc. A lot of money to fix. I just received a call an hour ago from Jerry the service manager, Yamaha is going to cover all parts! Kip and his new general manager really went to bat for me on this! I can only imagine a hand full of dealers that would have been able to pull this off. A HUGE thank you to Kip and the crew at Pat's! In all my years of stopping here, and buying products, they have ALWAYS offered nothing but excellent customer service, and have ALWAYS taken care of me!

Thanks again guys. :-)
    That's above and beyond. Very nice of Kip and the crew!

Thank you Skylar and thank all of you for your positive feedback. Means a lot to our crew!

No one is more passionate about customer service that Kip. He stands on this principle and is all in. In my opinion, this dealership is beyond outstanding!

Thank you Lenny, we have a great team including your daughter Andrea!