Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 10-26-20

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    241

    Default 10-26-20

    Snow, snow go away come again another day. Must of got close to 8 inches overnight.
    https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...owfall-record/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Osseo Wisconsin
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,210

    Default

    Lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Snow, snow go away come again another day. Must of got close to 8 inches overnight.
    https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...owfall-record/
    Why in the world do you live in the WUPMI if you don’t like lots of snow???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rhinelander WI
    Posts
    292

    Default

    We don't want the snow now, we need cold and no snow to set everything up for a good winter! I think that is why he said "snow go away". Freeze up those lakes and swamps first!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skidoo mxz View Post
    We don't want the snow now, we need cold and no snow to set everything up for a good winter! I think that is why he said "snow go away". Freeze up those lakes and swamps first!
    Highly doubt that is the case since MP doesn’t and hasn’t snowmobiled and doesn’t own a sled. Lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA / Seney, MI
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Wow, that's a good sign if it broke the 1979 record LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt69 View Post
    Wow, that's a good sign if it broke the 1979 record LOL
    Don't be so sure about that. We got snow early in 1979-1980 but it almost all melted until early January. I remember around Jan 2, 1980 there was only about 3 or 4 inches on the ground. Maybe this year will be a repeat. The snow we got now will all be melted by the end of the week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» November 2020

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 12345

» Stats

Members: 20,320
Threads: 28,863
Posts: 342,109

» Online Users: 99

1 members and 98 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 02:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0