PDA

View Full Version : Hurley trip 12/17--20

crskidoo
12-24-2009, 02:19 PM
The sharks on snow did a southern loop around Hurley last weekend and we were really impressed with the trail conditions. Our favorite stop was Joanny's I think that is how its spelled. She had some pretty good panty shots.. You have to stop if you haven't. Yell out a number between one and somewhere around 140 and she will poor you a great tasting shot.

lukeduke
12-28-2009, 04:33 PM
I love that bar!

kevisip
12-28-2009, 04:50 PM
128 please.

skidont
12-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Joanies " Sidekicks" is alot of fun , Did you guys try the " shotski" ? 4 shot glasses attached to a down hill ski and up to 4 people take a shot at one time , Very dangerous after a few . Also the bar across the street " Bernies " is pretty fun , I had a sheriff come in one night and me to get off the pool table and put my clothes on , ha ha ha wasn't as bad as you would think

crskidoo
01-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Joanies " Sidekicks" is alot of fun , Did you guys try the " shotski" ? 4 shot glasses attached to a down hill ski and up to 4 people take a shot at one time , Very dangerous after a few . Also the bar across the street " Bernies " is pretty fun , I had a sheriff come in one night and me to get off the pool table and put my clothes on , ha ha ha wasn't as bad as you would think

LOL! Sounds like something we would do.