polarisrider1
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
http://www.snowking.com/Activities_WinterActivities_hill-climb.aspx

polarisrider1
03-03-2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.snowdevils.org/HCSchedule.htm

polarisrider1
03-03-2010, 06:40 PM
http://www.lifeinthetetons.com/Jackson-Hole-Magazine/Winter-2010/Revved-Up-hellip-and-Up-and-Up/

skipschulz
03-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Our entire MASTERS Circuit qualifiers will be competing. Go to www.mastersracing.net to see who the Midwest Qualifiers for this will be.

I will be with our group before and during the event. If anyone from the Midwest is going, track us down. Or is you want to go before the event and ride the mountains with us, let me know.

Skip

polarisrider1
03-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Our entire MASTERS Circuit qualifiers will be competing. Go to www.mastersracing.net to see who the Midwest Qualifiers for this will be.

I will be with our group before and during the event. If anyone from the Midwest is going, track us down. Or is you want to go before the event and ride the mountains with us, let me know.

Skip

I will be there Saturday the 27th. how do I find you? I will be riding Tog area the week up until the hill climb.

rocketman356
03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Just look for the Old white haired looking hippie with the great personalitly.

polarisrider1
03-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Just look for the Old white haired looking hippie with the great personalitly.

Will do.

skipschulz
03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Rocketman...that's great!

We will be riding in the Togwotee area on March 21st, and 22nd. With what I heard we'll have to trailer up to Angle, next to Togwotee on Sunday the 21st.

We're leaving on Friday, March 19th, arriving at Lava Mtn Lodge on the 20th. Then riding for a couple days, then heading down to Jackson for the Drivers Meeting on Wed, 24th, then staying with our MASTERS Racers till the finals (hopefully).

If we don't have anyone that advances, we're going to leave early.

Most of us have MASTERS Racing Jackets.

At Angle Mtn you'll see the Mi-TRALE trailer.

Look us up! Hope we can get together!

Skip

polarisrider1
03-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Rocketman...that's great!

We will be riding in the Togwotee area on March 21st, and 22nd. With what I heard we'll have to trailer up to Angle, next to Togwotee on Sunday the 21st.

We're leaving on Friday, March 19th, arriving at Lava Mtn Lodge on the 20th. Then riding for a couple days, then heading down to Jackson for the Drivers Meeting on Wed, 24th, then staying with our MASTERS Racers till the finals (hopefully).

If we don't have anyone that advances, we're going to leave early.

Most of us have MASTERS Racing Jackets.

At Angle Mtn you'll see the Mi-TRALE trailer.

Look us up! Hope we can get together!

Skip

i will look you up at Happy hour Sunday the 21st.

skipschulz
03-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Sounds good.

Skip

polarisrider1
03-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Sounds good.

Skip

Skip, I did not find you? Lava is way closed until May. I will look you up at the hill climb. I will be hanging out at the Jajermeister Prevost motor coach.

polarisrider1
03-26-2010, 01:10 AM
ttt