PDA

View Full Version : Leakemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser in Brighton, Mi

swanee
05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
If anyone is in the Brighton area this Monday evening please join us for a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings in Brighton/Green Oak. My wife turned 40 this year and wanted to do something meaningful while at the same time helping others. So she joined Team In Training and has agreed to raise $4000 for the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society and train for a Marathon in Alaska in June. We are about 1/2 way to her goal and the event at Buffalo Wild Wings hopefully will get us closer to that goal (We have until June 1). We are going to have several items signed by Red Wings players (former also like Ted Lindsey and Cheli), a football signed by the Lions, Pistons tickets for next year as well as various items donated by local businesses in Livingston County for a silent auction. The silent auction has no minimum so everything goes!! Buffalo Wild WIngs will donate 20% of your total bill towards our efforts that day/night, you do need a coupon though and you can get it by stopping by the table where the silent auction items are. My family will have the white Team in Training shirts on. If you tell me that you heard about it from John Dee's site I will buy you your first beer or pop.

My daughter will be facepainting as well so bring your kids.

If you can't make it and want to make a donation or follow her progress, her website is here: http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/anchor10/wswanson

Thank You!!