10-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Novi, Michigan - Rock Financial Showplace - November 5-7, 2010

* Show is located at the Rock Financial Showplace
* 214,000 sq. ft. of indoor exhibit space
* Fri: 5pm-10pm; Sat: 10am-8pm; Sun: 10am-4pm
* $10.00 adults, children under 12 admitted free
* Lodging available at: Double Tree Hotel (248)344-8800 full service & lounge
Lodging available at: Hilton Garden Inn (248)-348-3840 Restaurant & lounge
* Lodging available at: Crowne Plaza Hotel (248)348-5000 5 miniutes N of show, full food service & lounge

Snomads Snofari Club for the 8th year in a row will be putting on the Snowmobile Safety Certificate Class on Saturday, starting at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The class provides and education in safe snowmobile operation, environmental responsibility, snowmobile laws and citizenship to snowmobilers. The class will be taught by members of Snomads Snofari Club, who are certified as Instructors by the Department of Natural Resources. The class is open to ages 12 and up. Registration is required, call (248-477-0940)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SledSolutions/Novi.jpg

Our 7th year in a row and we're not holding back, we will have a 20 x 20 booth with Klim, WRP, 509, Skinz Protective Gear, Summer Sucks t-shirts, Sled Solutions products, RSI, and more! We will have representatives from Klim, WRP and RSI in the booth ready to set you up with the RIGHT product for your needs.

As always we are willing to bring specific items if requested before hand. This year we will be asking that you pre-pay for your orders due to some events that took place last year.

Come see us, even if you don't need anything stop in and say hi!!

Thanks,
Paul

Dave_B
10-07-2010, 07:10 PM
I'll be there. I may be helping out Dobson Entertainment at their booth. Either way, I'll stop by. I need a 2010 Everest Jacket in black XL if you bring one, hold it for me.
Dave

Sled Solutions
10-07-2010, 07:29 PM
I'll be there. I may be helping out Dobson Entertainment at their booth. Either way, I'll stop by. I need a 2010 Everest Jacket in black XL if you bring one, hold it for me.
Dave

Dave,

Look forward to seeing you. There are no 2010 Everest jackets left only 2011.

Paul

polarisrider1
10-19-2010, 07:21 PM
1st layer Klim stuff? mostly shirts in XL. It's all about price!! (yet we pay top dollar for the plastic cup of keg beer). go figure???

arcticgeorge
10-27-2010, 11:30 AM
ttt

Polarice
10-27-2010, 02:33 PM
1st layer Klim stuff? mostly shirts in XL. It's all about price!! (yet we pay top dollar for the plastic cup of keg beer). go figure???

They have keg beer there?

polarisrider1
10-27-2010, 03:38 PM
They have keg beer there?

Oh!!!!! Yea!!!!! they do. Every year I go not needing anything, yet I still have to make 2 or more trips back to the truck to haul all "The I didn't need" out of there." Go figure??

Sled Solutions
10-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Oh!!!!! Yea!!!!! they do. Every year I go not needing anything, yet I still have to make 2 or more trips back to the truck to haul all "The I didn't need" out of there." Go figure??

It happens....LOL

mride460
10-27-2010, 06:54 PM
It happens....LOL

Yup....http://i53.tinypic.com/rud15i.jpg

Dave_B
10-27-2010, 07:37 PM
What happens in Novi, stays in Novi! :D

pfd_crew
10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
im ready

RevKev
10-27-2010, 11:54 PM

Will you be at Novi this Year Wayne?? I'll be there Saturday.

polarisrider1
10-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Will you be at Novi this Year Wayne?? I'll be there Saturday.

I suspect I will be, the guys I go with are working out of town and have not got back with me on it. Saturday will work for me, yet my dutch blood likes last minute purchases on Sunday. I will get back with you on it. I am in on the GR avy class if it happens.

700classic
10-29-2010, 09:37 PM
Just a little note for those of you who will be traveling east on I-96, the Novi rd exit is closed due to construction. Doesn't look like it will open before show. If you are traveling west you will be okay with Novi rd.. Eastbound, most people probably use the Beck rd. exit anyway. Just a little heads up.

coldbear
10-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Like a kid in a candy store. I want this and two of those....,well shucks I'm thirsty now!

polarisrider1
11-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Kev, sounds like I am going Sunday. Guys I go with are all going to Lansing area to watch MI or MI state? on saturday. Best deals are in last hr. of show. (of course selection is not so good at that time.)

Sled Solutions
11-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Just a little note for those of you who will be traveling east on I-96, the Novi rd exit is closed due to construction. Doesn't look like it will open before show. If you are traveling west you will be okay with Novi rd.. Eastbound, most people probably use the Beck rd. exit anyway. Just a little heads up.

Thanks 700classic!!

Sled Solutions
11-03-2010, 08:48 PM
I haven't see this many vendors attending this show in 7 years. It's going to be a good one.

700classic
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
The eastbound Novi Rd. exit is now open for business, so no headaches getting to the show hopefully

Sled Solutions
11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
The eastbound Novi Rd. exit is now open for business, so no headaches getting to the show hopefully

I saw that...just in time!

dopp
11-05-2010, 09:10 AM
You can also use the Wixom rd exit

Polarice
11-05-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm looking forward to going tomorrow.

I'll be looking for a tall tail bag for my 2010 IQ Shift, trailer tracks, Polaris hats and gloves, a ladies Polaris jacket, and possibly another Polaris jacket for me.

Does anyone know of the cheapest vendor for these items?

Bradzoo
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm looking forward to going tomorrow.

I'll be looking for a tall tail bag for my 2010 IQ Shift, trailer tracks, Polaris hats and gloves, a ladies Polaris jacket, and possibly another Polaris jacket for me.

Does anyone know of the cheapest vendor for these items?

Try Spanky's for your trailer tracks they had pretty good price's at Hastings. We'll be there tomorrow also

Dave_B
11-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Was there tonight for a few hours. Great turnout. Tomorrow will be crazy based on what I saw this evening. I'm going back Sunday and will be at the Dobson Entertainment booth helping out. Stop by and say Hi.

Paul - I tried to sneak in a couple of times to say hi since you're almost right next to us but, as usual, you were involved in an extensive conversation with someone. :)

See you Sunday

Bradzoo
11-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Heading out this morning T-55 minutes and counting

700classic
11-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Heading out this morning also. Pocket full of cash and no common sense, will see how this works out!

Bradzoo
11-07-2010, 06:23 AM
Well made it in the east end door hit Sled Solutions and the guy selling gear bags and 75% of my shopping was done in 15min, I was headed back to the truck with arms full. Picked up a couple new trailer tires and some shirts, DVD'd etc. after that, all in all a real good day, looked like everyone was busy both buying and selling. Trying to get the wife out of the Sled Diva booth was alittle challenging, not that I real minded standing there talking to pretty women while she was shopping!!!

Paul thanks again for the GREAT DEALS.

Skylar
11-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Well made it in the east end door hit Sled Solutions and the guy selling gear bags and 75% of my shopping was done in 15min, I was headed back to the truck with arms full. Picked up a couple new trailer tires and some shirts, DVD'd etc. after that, all in all a real good day, looked like everyone was busy both buying and selling. Trying to get the wife out of the Sled Diva booth was alittle challenging, not that I real minded standing there talking to pretty women while she was shopping!!!

Paul is da man!

Sled Solutions
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM

Thanks for the business!! Great meeting you!

felonious_rider
11-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Paul, it was great seeing you guys on Saturday and hopefully we can buy those stickers you didn't have on Saturday. Talk to you later bud!

Sled Solutions
11-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Paul, it was great seeing you guys on Saturday and hopefully we can buy those stickers you didn't have on Saturday. Talk to you later bud!

You sure can! It was great meeting you guys as well.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=165_67&products_id=441