PDA

View Full Version : Team Kesslers Snodeo Feb 3-6th, Mass City, MI

timner
02-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Lots of events planned.

Visit the TK Social Group for more details.

http://www.johndee.com/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=12

blutooth
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Also if you are unfortunate enough to be stuck somewhere where you can't come and visit, you can also follow us on Twitter @teamkesslers

We try to keep it up to date on the events happening!

tom_s
02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Met you guy's last year at your "Crib" I was riding with your Neighbor's. I was on the Hawk. I will be staying at there Crib this weekend waiting for my Posse to show up Sunday. Is it alright for a Hawk Rider to Hang with ya Fella's.

twark_kesslers
02-01-2011, 11:46 PM
We invite you to Braaaaap and Party with us. We are downstairs now.... We used to do some SnowHawking back in the day. The recession forced us to ditch the Hawk...maybe we'll hawk again someday.

timner
02-07-2011, 11:46 AM
TK Tom,

You tore it up on that Hawk. Good times. I just wished you would have climbed the firesteel with it.... Maybe next time.... Watch for a trip recap with pics and vids in the photo gallery.

-Ner

fgsacts
02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I am still recovering.

cuzzinolaf
02-07-2011, 04:21 PM
I am still recovering.

and I'm still laughing about my sled finding its way to to higher ground the one night....

tom_s
02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Thank's fella's, it was good. Learned some new thing's involving firework's, Card's. Where not to ride. Firesteel was cool. New world record, Congrat's to Timner and USMC fella forgot his name. Good job, Ballzzy, After the first run I thought we were going to be there all night. Beverage's would have been a must.

TEAM KESSLERS BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

twark_kesslers
02-09-2011, 09:49 PM
That was Timner and Vito (USMC) who set a world record descending and ascending the firesteel bridge hills. Once Timner makes a vid there should be some cool footage of their runs. It was nice meeting and braaping with you.

Trees4Traction440
03-02-2011, 02:14 PM
god dammmmmnnnn i need to keep in better contact with u guys! lol really wish Trees 4 Traction coulda participated in these shenanigans!! Next year we'll be there FOR SURE!!!