PDA

View Full Version : ISOC AMSOIL Grand Finale in Lake Geneva, WI

zrgrl
03-18-2011, 09:28 AM
http://www.isocracing.com/genevainfo.aspx

Qualifying starts today with the main events on Saturday and Sunday!

Can't wait!

windingtrailgal
03-18-2011, 06:31 PM
We're going too. Just seems weird - was wearin a t-shirt outside today! :eek:

j57snow
03-18-2011, 07:45 PM
here is a link for live coverage feed
http://amsoilracing.com/media/liveracing.aspx

windingtrailgal
03-19-2011, 04:02 PM
j57, thanks for the link. The kids decided they didn't feel like going today so the husb and his friend went. Cool to watch on the 'puter - it's too hot out there for me!??! :)

j57snow
03-20-2011, 11:22 AM
I guess i should have gone on Saturday, looking at the live feed this morning umbrellas are out,we have been out riding in years past & had it rain on us,but having to watch & stand out in rain not for me, you can watch and hear from in the ski lodge but its not quite the same.

windingtrailgal
03-20-2011, 12:42 PM
j57 - The husb had a BLAST yesterday. He was watchin the weather and was hoping for a nice day - said it was weird that it was winter conditions and he was warm!?
For sure not good racing/riding conditions when it's raining! You still going?

polarisrider1
03-20-2011, 01:31 PM
j57 - The husb had a BLAST yesterday. He was watchin the weather and was hoping for a nice day - said it was weird that it was winter conditions and he was warm!?
For sure not good racing/riding conditions when it's raining! You still going?

wasn't this friday -saturday event?

j57snow
03-20-2011, 01:59 PM
wasn't this friday -saturday event?

No not going, just watching/checking the live feed on and off.but as i watch it i feel like should jump in the truck and run over there. polarisrider1 this is a 3 day race

windingtrailgal
03-20-2011, 02:28 PM
j57 - same here...just checkin in on the puter. Looks messy! Gotta be slushy track conditions! Looks like the rain may have let up for a bit but they just said are getting things moving before the HEAVY rains move in.

Art met Levi Levalle yesterday! Said he was a really cool guy - was cool to talk to him.

We go to Lake County IL fair every year. We met the Moto X guys who, really, I didn't know a name of a single one of them, acting like they're all big wigs and wouldn't talk to my kids and treated me like I was some chicky-la-la groupie er something?! Really?

Sorry you didn't make it over there...

j57snow
03-20-2011, 02:36 PM
yea was really thinking about going but sitting here at about 1:00pm the rain and thunder is picking up,we are about 25 miles west of geneva so i know what they have headed there way. guess just look forward to grass drags.