PDA

View Full Version : Pics taking a long time to load or don't load at all

groomerdriver
02-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Mainly it's a consistent issue with pics not loading at all. Latest example was looking at Joe Rider's post on a 2009 Polaris Shift for sale. The little square box opens up and the circle just circles endlessly. Happens in both IE and Firefox (both latest versions).

It's not a bandwidth issue......any thoughts out there?

Administrator
02-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Not really sure, but it sounds like a setting on either your computer or browser(s), as things on the board have not changed and other then the "back" button issue with the latest Internet Explorer, there has not been any widespread issues with the board.

-John

mezz
02-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Perhaps try the "Compatibility View" in your browser, you will find that under "Tools". Let us know if that works for you.-Mezz

groomerdriver
02-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Perhaps try the "Compatibility View" in your browser, you will find that under "Tools". Let us know if that works for you.-Mezz

I will try that as well. EDIT - johndee.com is already set for Comp. Mode. It's weird, sometimes they load, most times they don't. If I right click on the pic to open it in another window it works fine.

mezz
02-25-2014, 04:21 PM
If the compatibility view was in a previous version of IE you will need to repeat for an upgraded version of the browser. You may also want to try to refresh the screen once in the discussion board if you are still having an issue.-Mezz

scottiking
02-25-2014, 04:25 PM
I have had the same problem for a very long time so I have been right clicking on the pic and then it opens!
Ya can't go to the next pic tho without closing and re opening the next one!
I'm just used to doing this for a long time- no biggie to me!
Scottiking OUT

I will try that as well. EDIT - johndee.com is already set for Comp. Mode. It's weird, sometimes they load, most times they don't. If I right click on the pic to open it in another window it works fine.

blkhwkbob
11-15-2014, 09:25 AM
This continues to be a problem. Seems like there would be a simple solution on the webmaster's end. It would be nice to just click on a picture and have it open.

HIGHLANDER
11-21-2014, 01:55 PM
I have same exact problem on any computer I use, got use to it...always figured its on JD's end...them yoopers do some things differently...jus look at the way they talk, eh?

ssdsts24
11-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Same problem here.

blkhwkbob
11-21-2014, 08:29 PM
They talk like their mouths are frozen.