Default Hunting for a new pair of gloves.....I was!

Long story short!

I've tried many pairs of gloves, some good some bad. Either they are too heavy, too expensive, not breathable, not windproof, not waterproof or too HUGE. After much searching I landed on the Scott Warrior glove and after doing some research I'm pretty convienced it's been what I've been looking for.

Scott has been know for Goggles up until last year when they bought Reima gear and re-labeled the products. After speaking with them I had a pair being sent to me to try out. Now that I have them in my hands I think I've found the perfect glove. Super comfortable, they feel real light and they don't cost an arm and a leg. I'll put them to the test in Colorado in a couple days and report back. For now they are available through Sled Solutions in the Gauntlet style or the Short style.

Gauntlet - $69

Short - $64

Shell GORE-TEX®

Palm Reinforced leather palm with silicone for grip

Insulation 20gr Thermolite® insulation back of hand

Features Adjustable wrist strap and cinch cord cuff, Neoprene gaiter and Goggle wipe.

Colors Black

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.p...ath=164_192_209

I have a pair of Reima's very similar. They are the best gloves I have ever owned. I'm dreding the day they are worn out. I Know Scott just bought the name, but has nothing else changed? (vender, production practices, quality control, ect.)

Quote Originally Posted by snoluver1 View Post
    I have a pair of Reima's very similar. They are the best gloves I have ever owned. I'm dreding the day they are worn out. I Know Scott just bought the name, but has nothing else changed? (vender, production practices, quality control, ect.)
    I don't know about what the Remia's were like but I love the Scotts.