Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default Heat Loc Hand Guards...so simple it's stupid!

    Heat Loc Hand Guards are the ultimate in warmth without the inconvenience of gauntlets. Available in two styles...Pro Series (aggressive riding) Trail Series (Touring).

    Installs in less than a minute, comes off in seconds and can be packed away in tunnel bags, trunks or backpacks. We've been using them for years and they work great!!

    We have Black and Black White in Pro Series in stock ready to ship now and many colors are available in a couple days. Trail series are in stock in Black and Black/Orange with colors a few days out.

    Both styles will fit over rigid hand guards for those really cold days.

    Pro Series - $48
    Trail Series - $54













    http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/i...p?cPath=164_97

    Many of us are experiencing a warm up/thaw right now so were not riding. Invest that money you would be spending on gas in a set of these and be ready for when it gets cold again.

    Think Snow!

    Thanks,
    Paul

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Buchanan, MI
    Posts
    915

    Default

    Which set is pictured in the yammy picks?? I am gunna get some but can't decide on Pro or Trail. I do a lot of standing so I don't want something to work against me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dab102999 View Post
    Which set is pictured in the yammy picks?? I am gunna get some but can't decide on Pro or Trail. I do a lot of standing so I don't want something to work against me.

    Pro Series and yes that is the right ones for your riding style.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NW lower Mi
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Do they go over your handgards or do you take them off?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelex8 View Post
    Do they go over your handgards or do you take them off?
    Either or...they were designed to be used stand alone but can be used over rigid hand guards.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Burlington, WI
    Posts
    909

    Default

    So with the Pro Series would these be intrusive when boon-docking? If they connect to the end of the handlebar, wouldn't they get in the way of your hands moving on and off the grips, while maneuvering? I have a Switchback and like the looks of these, just want to make sure they won't be cumbersome. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdance View Post
    So with the Pro Series would these be intrusive when boon-docking? If they connect to the end of the handlebar, wouldn't they get in the way of your hands moving on and off the grips, while maneuvering? I have a Switchback and like the looks of these, just want to make sure they won't be cumbersome. Thanks.
    All I do is off trail/boondocking and they work just fine. If it's a serious powder day I just pull them off and put them in my pack and put them back on for the trip home.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shorewood,IL and Woodruff Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    I just bought a pair to put on my xp. They will hit the windshield flares it you have to turn tight. But they really did work and keep my hands warm. I tell anyone with hands being cold they really work.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WonderLake-cabin is Sagola
    Posts
    58

    Default

    recently bought a pair and they worked great!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ino, WI
    Posts
    67

    Default

    We have a set of Pro Series on an '07Renegade with a 6" pivot riser and stock windshield. I stand alot and they're awesome. They do just hit the windshield at full steering lock but they're soft enough so they just bend in a little and don't hurt anything. I highly recommend them.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    179

    Default

    I bought the Pro Series for my new XP and they work great. Keeps wind off your hands. It does lightly touch my brake lever but no big deal.

    It doesnt touch my windshield but then again i was recently told that people have ice scrapers bigger than my windshield

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phil4snow View Post
    I bought the Pro Series for my new XP and they work great. Keeps wind off your hands. It does lightly touch my brake lever but no big deal.

    It doesnt touch my windshield but then again i was recently told that people have ice scrapers bigger than my windshield
    Awesome, we finally have more Pro Series Black, Black/Carbon Fiber and Black/White in stock!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Burlington,WI in summer Lake Linden,Mi in winter
    Posts
    122

    Default

    which are smaller the trail or pro?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Traverse City, MI
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireman35 View Post
    which are smaller the trail or pro?
    Pro Series

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» September 2021

S M T W T F S
293031 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 12

» Stats

Members: 20,419
Threads: 29,721
Posts: 351,497

» Online Users: 418

9 members and 409 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0