Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Default Jay Cutler goes to heaven...

Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

Awesome!!!!!

geez..maybe a few years ago..

Opps smiles.
    Last edited by whitedust; 04-10-2016 at 05:42 PM.

I thought this was the smiles section. Thinking about the Bears and smiling at the same time you have to go back....

Quote Originally Posted by gary_in_neenah View Post
    Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

The thing that makes me smile is that you Wacker Backer curd swallowers believe that crapp....

Quote Originally Posted by gary_in_neenah View Post
    Cutler can take Tebow with him.

Bear

Quote Originally Posted by so8434 View Post
    The thing that makes me smile is that you Wacker Backer curd swallowers believe that crapp....
    Hahahaha I am stealing that line

Cripes only a Packer fan would think Cutler would even go to Heaven... A Bears fan knows Minnowsoda is where all the washed up QBs go when their contracts expire...

Quote Originally Posted by yamadooed View Post
    Cripes only a Packer fan would think Cutler would even go to Heaven... A Bears fan knows Minnowsoda is where all the washed up QBs go when their contracts expire...
    Thats funny cuzits true.
    Last edited by snobuilder; 04-16-2016 at 09:43 PM.