Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Jay Cutler goes to heaven...

    Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Watersmeet
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Awesome!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    PART TIME YOOPER
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    geez..maybe a few years ago..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,437

    Default

    Opps smiles.
    Last edited by whitedust; 04-10-2016 at 05:42 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Munising
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    I thought this was the smiles section. Thinking about the Bears and smiling at the same time you have to go back....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wausau, Wi.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gary_in_neenah View Post
    Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

    The thing that makes me smile is that you Wacker Backer curd swallowers believe that crapp....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gary_in_neenah View Post
    Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”
    Cutler can take Tebow with him.

    Bear

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    not far enough north
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by so8434 View Post
    The thing that makes me smile is that you Wacker Backer curd swallowers believe that crapp....
    Hahahaha I am stealing that line

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Part Time Yooper
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Cripes only a Packer fan would think Cutler would even go to Heaven... A Bears fan knows Minnowsoda is where all the washed up QBs go when their contracts expire...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    5,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamadooed View Post
    Cripes only a Packer fan would think Cutler would even go to Heaven... A Bears fan knows Minnowsoda is where all the washed up QBs go when their contracts expire...
    Thats funny cuzits true.
    Last edited by snobuilder; 04-16-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» August 2021

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1234

» Stats

Members: 20,412
Threads: 29,659
Posts: 350,909

» Online Users: 148

10 members and 138 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0