Default Sometimes You Have to Wonder....

about the thought process.

So I’m at the Save Big Money store today shopping for a toilet and I come across a manufacturer that sells a toilet model called the “Michigan”.

Is that really the best name they could come up with for a crapper model? Given the potential for obvious jokes, it seemed odd to me. It would have been interesting to witness that corporate think tank session.

Who knows, maybe it will be a big seller and the line will be expanded to include the “Minnesota”.

Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)

Quote Originally Posted by skiroule View Post
    … So I’m at the Save Big Money store today shopping for a toilet and I come across a manufacturer that sells a toilet model called the “Michigan”.

Is that really the best name they could come up with for a crapper model? Given the potential for obvious jokes, it seemed odd to me. …
    I dunno about the "Michigan", although I might have expected the "Yooper", modeled after some of the "Classics" at the annual (click →) "Trenary Outhouse Classic".

Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    I dunno about the "Michigan", although I might have expected the "Yooper", modeled after some of the "Classics" at the annual (click →) "Trenary Outhouse Classic".
    OK, I'll say it: That would be the "Yooper Pooper".

Wonder where the marketing guy who suggested the "Washington DC" model is working now?

Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

According to Wikipedia, the name Michigan is the French form of the Ojibwa word mishigama, meaning "large water" or "large lake". Apparently this is the extra large capacity model for those that take their time on the throne seriously.

fricken awesome.....LOL....Detoilet anyone?