Hybrid View

Default Togwotee, West yellowstone, big horns

Don't really want to be done riding for the year thinking possibly heading out to one of the above locations looking for some feedback, mainly ride trails but do like exploring off trail maybe to see some sort of view or rock formation or maybe a meadow to play in anything cool, I have been to bighorn and liked it trails were limited but enough for a couple of days never went south though stayed in northern area did a little backcountry riding enjoyed that would like to get a guide for a day wherever we end up, West yellowstone was in 04 so it's been awhile did the park and trails right around west yellowstone rode to two top and lions head I'm sure there is a ton to see there, never have been to togwotee have heard mixed reviews on trail riding there if there is enough trails for few days and few areas to explore with out having big mTN sleds our group mainly runs Polaris switchbacks, like the idea of the bighorn only bwing 13 hrs away compared to 17 any info on the areas would be great thanks

We went to the snowies,togwotee and the big horns 1st week of feb. The snowies and togwotee had more base. The trails were very good at the snowies and big horns. Togwotee was very busy and the trails were wooped out by noon and some the worst i had ridden on in along time. We are going back to the big horns to pick up our trailer and ride a few days next week. They are supposed to get some fresh this week.

Check conditions in Black Hills before driving right past them, looks like they are getting cooler and some snow coming several times. Found some beautiful trails there just two weeks ago, and good offtrail.

On my way to either teton pass for 3 feet or Tog in morning for 2 feet before tonight. Hmmm. Will post pics tomorrow night.

Over the hood powder up at Tog today. Yes, there is traffic. But still dumping up there and plenty of powder even in the meadows. No time for pictures. Visibility was about 30 feet.

Sweet! post pics when you can! love to see them.