Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    120

    Default December 11th-15th

    My group has a trip planned for watersmeet for this weekend. Last year we did the same weekend with epic conditions. Not looking so good as of now? I don't need epic conditions but would like decent riding. Trying to decide if I cancel now or wait a week and see how things look. I'm thinking maybe move our location to houghton or munising area for better chance on LES but even those areas aren't looking great.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    248

    Default

    4 wks out yet.....a lot can & will change

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shorewood,IL and Woodruff Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    I would wait and see if you can cancel without a fee. Wait and see is always how I do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» January 2021

S M T W T F S
2728293031 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 123456

» Stats

Members: 20,377
Threads: 29,157
Posts: 345,001

» Today's Birthdays

vmax1994 (54)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0