Default Good Luck in Minneapolis

I would imagine there are a few on here from Minneapolis area, good luck/prayers to you looks like itís going to be a rough few weeks!

Burn Loot Mayhem will be starting in a city near you, not just Minneapolis, just waiting for an excuse, any will do<br><br>

People making it a bigger deal than it should be and riling everyone up. Sad this is how the world is now, not going back anytime soon. Just have to shrug and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by SledTL View Post
    People making it a bigger deal than it should be and riling everyone up. Sad this is how the world is now, not going back anytime soon. Just have to shrug and carry on.
    X100!!! All media driven, all they are doing is provoking this BS! I just don't get it. funny how even the covid vaccination sites were played as being unaccessible to a certain demographic of people but they all know how to get down to the riots and destroy property. We live in a world now with such a double standard and the media only focuses on one... Pathetic!

Thankfully not much has come of this "Adam Toledo" police shooting here in Chicago.  No major meltdowns and riots to speak of.  Perhaps that's because when the facts hit (13 y/o, out shooting guns, with a convicted felon, at 2:30 am, ran from police with a gun, tossing the gun and turning to police at the same time he was shot, nickname was "lil homicide, tatooed up with all kind of gang ink, parents didn't know where he was for 2 days, etc...). 

Best of luck in Minny whenever its decided.  Doesn't help that a politician from CA wants to see all heck break loose no matter what the verdict.    

As the wise old farmer said at my parts counter "even a pig knows not to crap where it sleeps"  These people are burning and looting their own neighborhoods.  Granted there are people being bused in from all over the country but still.  What do you hope to accomplish burning down your own neighborhood????  Animals.  

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    ........ Animals.  
    I disagree...animals are too smart to let the dumbest one in the herd lead them

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    As the wise old farmer said at my parts counter "even a pig knows not to crap where it sleeps"* These people are burning and looting their own neighborhoods.* Granted there are people being bused in from all over the country but still.* What do you hope to accomplish burning down your own neighborhood????* Animals.**
    Ah yes, a comfortable 4 hours north of MSP.
    Farmers are already putting up their 2024 Trump for president signs.

Bear

I just hope and pray that the verdict wasn't a result of what MP thought the verdict should be and why. Floyds family attorney stated its a time for change, ok well how about change starting at home.... don't do anything wrong that would attract or require police involvement or action. When a police man or woman pulls you over you stop, asks you to get out of car you listen, asks you to stay where you are...you don't run, and how about we stop killing each other. If you have done nothing wrong like all these "outstanding citizens" have done there is no reason to worry. but I'm sorry watch the morning news and what do you see? change needs to happen long before the cops get involved, but what's being done about that??? nothing just provocation to create a situation that will draw attention. Sorry not much sympathy here for the other side, I just hope a decision was made on what they felt was right and not to avoid confrontation.

Ya right sure it was.  Every juror in that room knew that journalists would find out who they are and then the "mostly peaceful protesters" would show up to their door and do God knows what to them and their family.  Guaranteed.  Did you see what they did to that Defense Witness??  Smeared blood all over his house and put a pigs head on a stake in his yard.  This was not a fair trial.  When even the president (not my president....) says he was praying for the "right verdict" that officer didn't stand a chance.  I am not saying I condone what he did but this is America and we are afforded a fair trial.  This was FAAAAARRRR from a fair trial.  It sucks to see mob justice be the rule.  Minneapolis/St. Paul area is allowing mob justice to take over.  It will be like cancer.  

Quote Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
    Ah yes, a comfortable 4 hours north of MSP.
    Farmers are already putting up their 2024 Trump for president signs.

Bear
    Northern Wi has them also for over a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    I just hope and pray that the verdict wasn't a result of what MP thought the verdict should be and why. Floyds family attorney stated its a time for change, ok well how about change starting at home.... don't do anything wrong that would attract or require police involvement or action. When a police man or woman pulls you over you stop, asks you to get out of car you listen, asks you to stay where you are...you don't run, and how about we stop killing each other. If you have done nothing wrong like all these "outstanding citizens" have done there is no reason to worry. but I'm sorry watch the morning news and what do you see? change needs to happen long before the cops get involved, but what's being done about that??? nothing just provocation to create a situation that will draw attention. Sorry not much sympathy here for the other side, I just hope a decision was made on what they felt was right and not to avoid confrontation.
    X 100 My thoughts exactly

Yep!���� Wait till they audit the 2020 starting in AZ this week. When the REAL results come in that’s when the riots will start. Load up on ammo......

I couldn't agree with this more!  Just do as the police say and you will be fine.  The young man from Brooklyn Center was resisting arrest because there was a felony warrant out for him not showing up to court for armed robbery.  I told that to a liberal friend of mine who hadn't heard that.  He never will watching the main stream media, it doesn't fit their narrative.  The media in this country has become an absolute joke and very one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post

I couldn't agree with this more!  Just do as the police say and you will be fine.  The young man from Brooklyn Center was resisting arrest because there was a felony warrant out for him not showing up to court for armed robbery.  I told that to a liberal friend of mine who hadn't heard that.  He never will watching the main stream media, it doesn't fit their narrative.  The media in this country has become an absolute joke and very one-sided.
    Pretty sad when the media cares more about their viewing numbers than those that view. Simply put, turn the channel...It's disgusting. -Mezz

Sorry, but I don't agree with this at all. Maybe for a white male living in a good neighborhood, it will work. But just google "police harassment" and start digging through the countless videos showing persons that did exactly what is said in the above paragraph and still were treated poorly, including pepper sprayed while not resisting at all, handcuffed and hauled away from their own business...etc

I have actually been treated VERY poorly by a police officer in Georgia. I was perfectly calm, respectful and yet I almost spent the night in jail. No reason given and I can only speculate why the officer wanted to do that. Thankfully a level officer of the court stopped that and gave the cop a bit of a chewing out as I walked away. For the record. I was caught speeding and admitted to it.

Please understand when I say what I have said, I believe the vast majority of police are wonderful people, honorable and do their job with the utmost respect for the citizens. I have several friends who are LEO's and they are top notch people. I also understand that the current state of affairs has many LEO's on edge about possible life threatening attacks on them. But there are some REALLY BAD COPS out there. They need to be weeded out, fired or, in extreme cases, put in jail for these actions against innocent citizens.

But to generalize like has been going on in this thread and this site makes me sick to my stomach.

How about we do something. All of you preaching from your soapbox hold your stones until you are without fault. Might make things more enjoyable for the 95% of the other visitors that come to the site, but are afraid to post ANYTHING.

-John

P.S. Euphoric1, I want to make it clear that my post was not directed to only your post in this thread. Yours just happened to be the unfortunate one to "break the camels back". So it was for everyone.

Folks, statements like these do not break the rules, but I worry that those who visit will think I condone them by leaving them up. I have been fortunate to meet euphoric1 and others and know that they are good hearted and generous people and I would also hate for some to get the wrong idea about their character.

Can't say I disagree with you John and I understand it. Level heads always prevail no doubt. Unfortunately there will always be bad people in the world including cops. People are sinners and understanding that will help understand why bad things happen if we can learn that first off. Bad cops and racism I believe will always exist and that's why the bible speaks of forgiveness as often as it does.

Check out this website for those who don’t know who Steven crowder is. He is conservative but looks at both sides. He brings up a lot of good points about stuff. I can’t stop checking on his site to see “what else” happened around the U.S. each day. Sorry not trying to send people offf yer site but for those who don’t know who he is or what he brings to these controversies needs to take a look. He has live shows mon-thurs and always good topics with what’s going on. Louderwithcrowder.com

Chauvin was obviously guilty of killing Floyd but he also had no chance of a fair trial.

When you have mobs of people looting and burning bldgs. because they don't like what they see or don't like the color of you skin.
    When you have the prez. and Miss Walters saying to the jury do the right thing or they'll be **** to pay.
    The jury knows this country would of went up in flames last night if they found him not guilty. Last years buildings burning would of looked like a camp fire compared to what would of happened.
    Not to mention them jury members would of had bounties on their heads placed by the "peacefull protesters"
    There was just no other verdict that was going to happen.

when did it become envouge to blame the police for the problems in the inner city?
    This 13 year old kid who was killed in Chicago was out at 2:30am in the morning with a gun shooting at passing cars, in the presence of a known gang member. Now we want to crucify and convict this cop for a decision he made in 16th of a second?
    Ohh wait the cop is supposed to deescalate the situation and wait to take a bullet from some punk?
    How bout we crucify and convict the lack of parenting that led this kid to his demise in a dark alley.

The only reason I bring up this 13 year old ( and this also references how bias the media is and how they feed this narrative of bad cop) is because I watched Wolf Blitzer refer to him as "poor little boy" about 5 time in 15 mins.
    No Wolf where I come from this isn't a poor little boy. This is a gang banger that got what would of eventually come to to him and his parents bear all responsibility.
    Sorry not sorry.

Last edited by timo; 04-21-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike wagner View Post
    Check out this website for those who don’t know who Steven crowder is. He is conservative but looks at both sides. He brings up a lot of good points about stuff. I can’t stop checking on his site to see “what else” happened around the U.S. each day. Sorry not trying to send people offf yer site but for those who don’t know who he is or what he brings to these controversies needs to take a look. He has live shows mon-thurs and always good topics with what’s going on. Louderwithcrowder.com
    Thanks for the heads up! I will have to check it out. For a few months now, I have been watching the Joe Rogan Experience podcasts. He has an excellent way of interviewing his guests, which pretty much run the gambit of everything out there!

-John

That's all I got. Snapchat-701642069.jpg

20210412_123320.jpg
    Every major intersection

- - - Updated - - -

20210412_123320.jpg Every major intersection
    Attached Images Attached Images

All is quiet for now, I hope they are on stand-by, when the verdict is rendered I suspect there may be some trouble. -Mezz

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Sorry, but I don't agree with this at all. Maybe for a white male living in a good neighborhood, it will work. But just google "police harassment" and start digging through the countless videos showing persons that did exactly what is said in the above paragraph and still were treated poorly, including pepper sprayed while not resisting at all, handcuffed and hauled away from their own business...etc

I have actually been treated VERY poorly by a police officer in Georgia. I was perfectly calm, respectful and yet I almost spent the night in jail. No reason given and I can only speculate why the officer wanted to do that. Thankfully a level officer of the court stopped that and gave the cop a bit of a chewing out as I walked away. For the record. I was caught speeding and admitted to it.

Please understand when I say what I have said, I believe the vast majority of police are wonderful people, honorable and do their job with the utmost respect for the citizens. I have several friends who are LEO's and they are top notch people. I also understand that the current state of affairs has many LEO's on edge about possible life threatening attacks on them. But there are some REALLY BAD COPS out there. They need to be weeded out, fired or, in extreme cases, put in jail for these actions against innocent citizens.

But to generalize like has been going on in this thread and this site makes me sick to my stomach.

How about we do something. All of you preaching from your soapbox hold your stones until you are without fault. Might make things more enjoyable for the 95% of the other visitors that come to the site, but are afraid to post ANYTHING.

-John

P.S. Euphoric1, I want to make it clear that my post was not directed to only your post in this thread. Yours just happened to be the unfortunate one to "break the camels back". So it was for everyone.

Folks, statements like these do not break the rules, but I worry that those who visit will think I condone them by leaving them up. I have been fortunate to meet euphoric1 and others and know that they are good hearted and generous people and I would also hate for some to get the wrong idea about their character.
    I can't help but agree with your post John. The TRUTH may hurt, but the TRUTH is always the TRUTH. No way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

-John

Agree 100%, John. For the most part, we have a police POWER problem not a police RACE problem in this country. Certainly not all just a few that ruin it for others.

Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    I can't help but agree with your post John. The TRUTH may hurt, but the TRUTH is always the TRUTH. No way around it.
    I agree that the truth is the truth. BUT one mans truth may or may not be the truth, but their interpretation of the truth by the information they BELIEVE, to be the truth. Not all information being given by sources, be it media, internet, or social circles, could be or may not be, THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. May be only that persons interpretation of the truth, by the information they believe.
    One mans truth, is another mans fallacy. Just because you believe it, doesn't necessarily make it true.
    Last edited by sweeperguy; 04-26-2021 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Change fake news to fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by sweeperguy View Post
    I agree that the truth is the truth. BUT one mans truth may or may not be the truth, but their interpretation of the truth by the information they BELIEVE, to be the truth. Not all information being given by sources, be it media, internet, or social circles, could be or may not be, THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. May be only that persons interpretation of the truth, by the information they believe.
    One mans truth, is another mans fake news. Just because you believe it, doesn't necessarily make it true.
    If its on the interwebs.....

Quote Originally Posted by sweeperguy View Post
    One mans truth, is another mans fallacy. Just because you believe it, doesn't necessarily make it true.
    I go with the TRUE, Absolute Facts! As you said, The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Noting But The TRUTH! Not "Alternative (FALSE) Facts", coined by Roger Ailes.