Original owner...snowchecked in 2017. Have a new one coming. 4400 miles. Ridden/stored in heated garage in Vilas county and north. No off trail. All stock except a 4 or 6 inch riser that was added and never tweaked. Comes with adjustability package (front carbide adjusters, rear clickers), LED headlight, LED lit handguards, underbody protection plate, spare belt, ice ripper track and Linq brackets (bag not included). I do have a partial 2 up seat I would be willing to part with. I rode with the 2 up seat only since sled was new. Just put the original seat back on so it is new. Dealer services every year at. Just did the Gold package service at the beginning of the season. Rode 1000 miles this year and it is at the dealer now being summarized. Very well taken care of and has never seen an open trailer...other than the dealer trips each year I dont know that it has seen a trailer period. I have a bunch of pictures just text if you would like to see. Might be interested in trading for a low mileage 600 etec for the wife. Been a great sled, I just upgrade every 3 or 4 years. I dont have to sell so no lowballs please. $9,000. Text or call 262-210-0971. Currently in Manitowish Waters but I live in Burlington. Could sell at either location. Will Post a photo as soon as I can....