Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Default So, What'd I Miss?

Been gone a couple of days so the computer could be tuned up, faster, better, cleaner, etc. Any word on Big Foot or Jimmy Hoffa? Aaron Rodgers? Cause all three are missing! I see we're still arguing over Facemasks at Menards...a certain someone is still stirring the pot.... and Huck has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. There's some people out there that are going to miss that dog... until they meet again. Give me a ring on the old party line if there's anything I missed. Ya, I didn't think so.

No oil posts, though.

I have a much needed weekend away this weekend gary. 15 of us guys are gonna try to remember what its like to be youngsters and party it up at a giant mansion in the woods. We were joking that we need some dancin girls. After all its supposed to be a bachelor party. Bud said in the north woods they can't be had. dancin.jpg

Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    I have a much needed weekend away this weekend gary. 15 of us guys are gonna try to remember what its like to be youngsters and party it up at a giant mansion in the woods. We were joking that we need some dancin girls. After all its supposed to be a bachelor party. Bud said in the north woods they can't be had. dancin.jpg
    Jesus! I mean that's someone's wife or daughter, but damn! She's right though, not enough money in the world...for..... you know....

Not much new with Karen Rodgers....Ron called him a diva...

Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)

I have a much needed weekend away this weekend gary. 15 of us guys are gonna try to remember what its like to be youngsters and party it up at a giant mansion in the woods. We were joking that we need some dancin girls. After all its supposed to be a bachelor party.
    At a giant mansion in the woods?
    One of these places, perhaps?

Wow them women are scary up in the Northwoods, how much is she paying you guys to dance for you...haha