Results 1 to 69 of 69

Thread: Bribery

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,260

    Default Bribery

    We just received what I am calling "the bribe" e-mail from the owner of the company I work for. " If we achieve 100 percent vaccination, we can all quit wearing masks."

    Sorry, not happening!
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Darboy,Wi
    Posts
    2,200

    Default

    Lol. Tell him money talks......better yet another paid vacation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Ya the radio and tv ads running. Free uber and lyft rides to vax stations. Heard this morning that they are bringing vax to the schools. Like k-12 and are gonna give each kid the cHoT. If this was/is such a scary virus you wouldn't think they would have to pimp the heck out of it to get people to get poked. Didn't some stupid "singers" put on a vax concert or something as well???? Stupid.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wis.
    Posts
    2,046

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Hope next snowmobile season is freakin killer!!!
    Last edited by snomoman; 05-12-2021 at 10:45 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    #NoVaccineForMe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Eli Lilly just announced locally they are reopening their HQ offices in July and no vaccines will be required to return to work. I figure if a big pharm company is doing that, there won't be too many companies requiring it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Greenland, MI
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Yeah our sales manager son just had his done. He's 28 and has been having heart issues since having it done. His heart takes off like crazy. Pretty scary stuff.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    No shot for me either. My wife doesn't want it but she has a coffee shop in both hospitals in LaCrosse and she said the peer pressure on her to get the Vax is worse than any peer pressure she has ever seen. Get the shot or don't but why the F do we have to pressure people and run ads on tv and radio and all this? Or that lottery gimmick in Ohio. Come on man what are we doing here??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    watching the covid score card on the news you have to wonder how many of new cases are already vaccinated people and then have to ask why the uptick in covid related deaths and how many of these are vaccinated, but you will never hear that statistic. I also heard 3 team members on a baseball team tested positive, all three vaccinated. I also ask why the sudden push for children when this whole while we were told they were at very low risk. I don't care what the incentive...ill still take my 99% chance, even with compromised health. Free uber rides to vaccination site??? now that's a good one! maybe we should employ mail carriers to do it while they are on route.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Do what you want with yours and leave me and mine alone!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hortonville, Wi
    Posts
    8,289

    Default

    I couldn’t fathom working at a place like that... We’re still flying Trump flags here at our shop LOL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indy_500 View Post
    I couldn’t fathom working at a place like that... We’re still flying Trump flags here at our shop LOL
    still see them flying all over too!! hopefully the powers that be will continue their ignorance and split the parties and he will be back in 2024 with a new party that actually do something for this country instead of run it into the ground! I for one cant believe that this is what America wanted..... NO WAY... shame on us!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Wife just sent me this one. eartag.jpg

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wis.
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    like a sheep being led to slaughter



    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Wife just sent me this one. eartag.jpg

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Or avoiding the slaughter.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    still see them flying all over too!! hopefully the powers that be will continue their ignorance and split the parties and he will be back in 2024 with a new party that actually do something for this country instead of run it into the ground! I for one cant believe that this is what America wanted..... NO WAY... shame on us!!
    Fascism?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Fascism?
    summary.jpg

    I will take the last one please!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Fascism?
    "fascism"?? I don't think so...all I do know is we have a severe case of "IDIOTISM" at the helm right now.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Both my boys have COVID right now, 19 & 13, 13 year old never knew he had it, 19 year old has had worse colds.

    My youngest found out through required sports testing; oldest had a runny nose. Test results Monday, both feel 100% today.

    M8man
    ahh, watch this..

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    watching the covid score card on the news you have to wonder how many of new cases are already vaccinated people and then have to ask why the uptick in covid related deaths and how many of these are vaccinated, but you will never hear that statistic. I also heard 3 team members on a baseball team tested positive, all three vaccinated. I also ask why the sudden push for children when this whole while we were told they were at very low risk. I don't care what the incentive...ill still take my 99% chance, even with compromised health. Free uber rides to vaccination site??? now that's a good one! maybe we should employ mail carriers to do it while they are on route.
    Well here is that statistic. Looks like it is getting harder every day to justify not getting the covid vaccine. Of course you can rationalize anything.
    https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...sh/5025596001/

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Hey MP you hear about your idle Bill mahr?? Seems like a poster child against your argument. VaaacCene and still covid. Lol. Be interesting to hear his story about this in "real time". Lololol lol.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    "fascism"?? I don't think so...all I do know is we have a severe case of "IDIOTISM" at the helm right now.
    Perhaps you read, study the German, Austrian history 1928 thru 1939?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps you read, study the German, Austrian history 1928 thru 1939?
    old abe, we are all entitled to our opinion, right or wrong it is still your or my opinion, but to compare the prior administration/leader against well known "fascists" in history, I don't have to read anything to know what we had is even comparable to what was going on in the time in history you pointed out. The fact of the matter is our prior leader/administration was doomed from day one, by a party that had one mission, not to help or fix the country but to remove someone from power, criticized and crucified for everything he did or said. IF he had done things our current leader/administration is doing it would have been 24 hour news, criticism and crucification. I will agree sometimes I didn't like his mouth and I also feel in the end the mouth was part of losing the election, instead of hammering in his accomplishments he spent more time belittling people which yes made him look bad. But the fact of the matter is he did everything he said he was going to do, and for years we had prim and proper leaders and here comes the no filters one and told it like it was to a people who were lied to for many years. I ask you what has sleepy accomplished? prior administration fascism? I don't think so. I would have to vote for Howdy Doody or Gumby for president as it would be clearly better that what we have now and we are only months in...IMO

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    old abe, we are all entitled to our opinion, right or wrong it is still your or my opinion, but to compare the prior administration/leader against well known "fascists" in history, I don't have to read anything to know what we had is even comparable to what was going on in the time in history you pointed out. The fact of the matter is our prior leader/administration was doomed from day one, by a party that had one mission, not to help or fix the country but to remove someone from power, criticized and crucified for everything he did or said. IF he had done things our current leader/administration is doing it would have been 24 hour news, criticism and crucification. I will agree sometimes I didn't like his mouth and I also feel in the end the mouth was part of losing the election, instead of hammering in his accomplishments he spent more time belittling people which yes made him look bad. But the fact of the matter is he did everything he said he was going to do, and for years we had prim and proper leaders and here comes the no filters one and told it like it was to a people who were lied to for many years. I ask you what has sleepy accomplished? prior administration fascism? I don't think so. I would have to vote for Howdy Doody or Gumby for president as it would be clearly better that what we have now and we are only months in...IMO
    Bravo !

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    old abe, we are all entitled to our opinion, right or wrong it is still your or my opinion, but to compare the prior administration/leader against well known "fascists" in history, I don't have to read anything to know what we had is even comparable to what was going on in the time in history you pointed out. The fact of the matter is our prior leader/administration was doomed from day one, by a party that had one mission, not to help or fix the country but to remove someone from power, criticized and crucified for everything he did or said. IF he had done things our current leader/administration is doing it would have been 24 hour news, criticism and crucification. I will agree sometimes I didn't like his mouth and I also feel in the end the mouth was part of losing the election, instead of hammering in his accomplishments he spent more time belittling people which yes made him look bad. But the fact of the matter is he did everything he said he was going to do, and for years we had prim and proper leaders and here comes the no filters one and told it like it was to a people who were lied to for many years. I ask you what has sleepy accomplished? prior administration fascism? I don't think so. I would have to vote for Howdy Doody or Gumby for president as it would be clearly better that what we have now and we are only months in...IMO
    Perhaps? After 1-6-2021, you need to read the history. My parents generation fought and died to rid the world of fascism!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Athelstane WI
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowho View Post
    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?
    Nope. I don't need anybody in government telling me what's right for me.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowho View Post
    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?
    While I am a YUGE Trump supporter, there is absolutely ZERO doubt that the "anti vaxxers" here, and elsewhere, would have a different perspective if Trump was still President.

    I'm absolutely against kids and young adults getting the vaccine (there is no reason for them to get it) but there is also no reason for grown *** men to be terrified of it.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowho View Post
    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?
    Absolutely not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dothedoo View Post
    While I am a YUGE Trump supporter, there is absolutely ZERO doubt that the "anti vaxxers" here, and elsewhere, would have a different perspective if Trump was still President.

    I'm absolutely against kids and young adults getting the vaccine (there is no reason for them to get it) but there is also no reason for grown *** men to be terrified of it.
    I am not "terrified" of it. My personal opinion is there was not enough time given to it. That is my choice, it has nothing to do with politics, or who the president is. Question for you, I can respect the choice people make to get it, can you respect the choice of those who don't?
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps? After 1-6-2021, you need to read the history. My parents generation fought and died to rid the world of fascism!
    1/6/21 was a fascist movement. Pretty scary.


  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    close to the edge.
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowho View Post
    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?
    Explanation this to me.
    If masks work so great how did this thing ever escape china? Have you seen pic or video out if China in 15 yrs where any one was not sporting a mask?
    And no I don't give 2 ****s what any *** hat in washingtion has to say every one there EVERY ONE is a sleezzzzy pos who needs to die

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    As one of my customers famously said "if alpo wanted to introduce a new dog chow recipe it would take longer for that to get to market then this vaccine did....". I agree with Ezra and skylar on their points 110 percent!

  34. #34

    Default

    just for the record trump did say to get the shot

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    Explanation this to me.
    If masks work so great how did this thing ever escape china? Have you seen pic or video out if China in 15 yrs where any one was not sporting a mask?
    And no I don't give 2 ****s what any *** hat in washingtion has to say every one there EVERY ONE is a sleezzzzy pos who needs to die
    Did you see the Dr. Flipflop interview questioning Flipflop (Fauchi) about covid being lab created and escaping lab in Wuhan? and that we were actually funding this? I think he actually believes himself, and I cant believe we have become that gullible to buy into it either.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hallock MN. 20 miles south of Canada - 10 miles east of ND.
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Believe it. The general public behave like cattle. Cattle with cell phones glued to their faces that constantly spew misinformation and outright lies.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bayfield
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jime View Post
    just for the record trump did say to get the shot
    Just for the record,,, many so called leaders on the other side that are now promoting the jab, said they did not trust the vaccine while the T-man was in power. Hmmm?

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Believe it. The general public behave like cattle. Cattle with cell phones glued to their faces that constantly spew misinformation and outright lies.
    Well said grub! All True!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South/North Wisconsin
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Sheep don't consider themselves sheep if they truly 'believe' they're making their own decisions. But if you have the same virtue signaling brand snowmobile, tow vehicle or face diaper baklava that your buddies have, or you're easily swayed by bumper sticker catch phases.....

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Believe it. The general public behave like cattle. Cattle with cell phones glued to their faces that constantly spew misinformation and outright lies.
    Isn't that the truth

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)
    Posts
    3,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    Sheep don't consider themselves sheep if they truly 'believe' they're making their own decisions. But if you have the same virtue signaling brand snowmobile, tow vehicle or face diaper baklava [sic] that your buddies have, or you're easily swayed by bumper sticker catch phases.....
    baklava:
    240px-Baklava_ALDI-Nord_Juli_2016.jpg
    Yum!

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mokena, IL/Spread Eagle, WI
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    old abe, we are all entitled to our opinion, right or wrong it is still your or my opinion, but to compare the prior administration/leader against well known "fascists" in history, I don't have to read anything to know what we had is even comparable to what was going on in the time in history you pointed out. The fact of the matter is our prior leader/administration was doomed from day one, by a party that had one mission, not to help or fix the country but to remove someone from power, criticized and crucified for everything he did or said. IF he had done things our current leader/administration is doing it would have been 24 hour news, criticism and crucification. I will agree sometimes I didn't like his mouth and I also feel in the end the mouth was part of losing the election, instead of hammering in his accomplishments he spent more time belittling people which yes made him look bad. But the fact of the matter is he did everything he said he was going to do, and for years we had prim and proper leaders and here comes the no filters one and told it like it was to a people who were lied to for many years. I ask you what has sleepy accomplished? prior administration fascism? I don't think so. I would have to vote for Howdy Doody or Gumby for president as it would be clearly better that what we have now and we are only months in...IMO
    You know we both agree on most of these topics, but what has been accomplished??? hahaha... remember that short list of crazy things I listed in another thread about what is going on today? In a weird way too...they are doing everything they promised and more. That's the problem. This administration has complete freedom to push their agenda on us and the previous administration did not. Even with the limitations of Rhino's against him, press against him and the rest of congress against him he still was had much success.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps? After 1-6-2021, you need to read the history. My parents generation fought and died to rid the world of fascism!
    Well they are back and running our government.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowho View Post
    I am curious. You people who are against vaccine And masking,if Trump said to mask and get the shot would you?
    Nope. He said in the beginning what the "experts" (fauci, scarf lady, etc) were telling him to say as he nor the majority of the world knew what the heck was going on. The the science revealed what was what. Eventually he had covid (Masks don't work), got treated with existing meds and took off the mask. Next...
    Last edited by dfattack; 05-16-2021 at 08:04 PM.

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfattack View Post
    You know we both agree on most of these topics, but what has been accomplished??? hahaha... remember that short list of crazy things I listed in another thread about what is going on today? In a weird way too...they are doing everything they promised and more. That's the problem. This administration has complete freedom to push their agenda on us and the previous administration did not. Even with the limitations of Rhino's against him, press against him and the rest of congress against him he still was had much success.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well they are back and running our government.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nope. He said in the beginning what the "experts" (fauci, scarf lady, etc) were telling him to say as him nor the majority of the world knew what the heck was going on. The the science revealed what was what. Eventually he had covid (Masks don't work), got treated with existing meds and took off the mask. Next...
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Eleva,WI
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps? After 1-6-2021, you need to read the history. My parents generation fought and died to rid the world of fascism!
    Wonder how many who died fighting for freedom and keeping us free would prefer the last administration vs current?

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Wonder how many who died fighting for freedom and keeping us free would prefer the last administration vs current?
    Fighting for Freedom, and supporting Fascism? Two opposites, eh!

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    close to the edge.
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Don't you think something that killed off even 1/16th of the people covid did deserves a full multi nation investigation on exactly where it came from and who knew what and when ?
    Let's put it this way
    What do you think would be going on right now if we thought Trump funded manipulating a virus that killed even 19 people ?

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    Don't you think something that killed off even 1/16th of the people covid did deserves a full multi nation investigation on exactly where it came from and who knew what and when ?
    Let's put it this way
    What do you think would be going on right now if we thought Trump funded manipulating a virus that killed even 19 people ?
    ???? What did he do?

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    close to the edge.
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    ???? What did he do?
    He as in fauci . There is a paper trail leading to a whuan lab and to make it worse his signature to circumvente the agreements put in place by world leaders put fourth by tge who to engage in the type of manipulating that was going on there .

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    I am not "terrified" of it. My personal opinion is there was not enough time given to it. That is my choice, it has nothing to do with politics, or who the president is. Question for you, I can respect the choice people make to get it, can you respect the choice of those who don't?
    Well, I sure hope you decision is not based on politics, but the fact remains that over 40% of Republicans don't plan to get the vaccine.

    As far as not enough time given to the vaccine, how much time do you need. Millions of Americans have received the vaccine and they are not dropping dead in the streets like flies. This technology has been around for decades. The reason it could be approved so quick was because the virus was so widespread that results could be gotten quickly. You didn't have to wait years for someone to catch it to compare vaccine results.

    As far as respecting the choice of those who don't get it, my answer is if you have a good reason I will respect that. Not everyone should get the vaccine. Case in point. My grandson has bad allergic reactions to certain things. He always needs to have an EpiPen ready. He has had the covid so already has some immunity. I recommended to my daughter that he probably shouldn't get the vaccine. However, he might still have to get the vaccine as the college he is attending is going to require all students be vaccinated come fall.

    Just like we thank vets for serving, I think a big "Thank You" should go out to all of us who got the vaccine making it safer for everyone in the community. Herd immunity won't be achieved anytime soon unless folks get vaccinated. All you have to do is look at whats happening in India.

    PS. I don't believe the vaccine should be forced on anyone either by the government or by employers, but I'm sure some employers will require it. However, if you refuse to believe in the science and don't have a good reason for not getting it then I classify those folks as dumb as*es.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Well, I sure hope you decision is not based on politics, but the fact remains that over 40% of Republicans don't plan to get the vaccine.

    As far as not enough time given to the vaccine, how much time do you need. Millions of Americans have received the vaccine and they are not dropping dead in the streets like flies. This technology has been around for decades. The reason it could be approved so quick was because the virus was so widespread that results could be gotten quickly. You didn't have to wait years for someone to catch it to compare vaccine results.

    As far as respecting the choice of those who don't get it, my answer is if you have a good reason I will respect that. Not everyone should get the vaccine. Case in point. My grandson has bad allergic reactions to certain things. He always needs to have an EpiPen ready. He has had the covid so already has some immunity. I recommended to my daughter that he probably shouldn't get the vaccine. However, he might still have to get the vaccine as the college he is attending is going to require all students be vaccinated come fall.

    Just like we thank vets for serving, I think a big "Thank You" should go out to all of us who got the vaccine making it safer for everyone in the community. Herd immunity won't be achieved anytime soon unless folks get vaccinated. All you have to do is look at whats happening in India.

    PS. I don't believe the vaccine should be forced on anyone either by the government or by employers, but I'm sure some employers will require it. However, if you refuse to believe in the science and don't have a good reason for not getting it then I classify those folks as dumb as*es.
    So your answer is, no, you do not respect my choice to not get the vaccine. Typical lib. I'm going to ignore your comment calling me a dumb azz.
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

  51. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    #DontFeedTheTroll

  52. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    He as in fauci . There is a paper trail leading to a whuan lab and to make it worse his signature to circumvente the agreements put in place by world leaders put fourth by tge who to engage in the type of manipulating that was going on there .

    Here is the elephant in the room. Good luck getting an honest answer from MP or abe on this topic. Or the lamestream media for that matter....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    He as in fauci . There is a paper trail leading to a whuan lab and to make it worse his signature to circumvente the agreements put in place by world leaders put fourth by tge who to engage in the type of manipulating that was going on there .

    Mic drop. Notice how this gets glossed over by MP.....

  53. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Here is the elephant in the room. Good luck getting an honest answer from MP or abe on this topic. Or the lamestream media for that matter....

    - - - Updated - - -




    Mic drop. Notice how this gets glossed over by MP.....
    Don't drop abe in with MP.

  54. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    s.e. Wisconsin
    Posts
    68

    Default

    My employer just sent out an email to the managers and supervisors stating that even with the vaccine, employee will need to continue wearing masks as their position is there has not been enough confirmation in regards to the vaccine being totally effective.
    Just another reason why I won't get the vaccine! Shouldn't matter which Political side that you are on or anything else...it's each persons choice as to why or why not to get the vaccine and we all should be respectful enough to be okay with someone getting or not getting the vaccine.

  55. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Don't drop abe in with MP.
    Perhaps with me, he doesn't care for what the truth is, and instead chooses to deny it, eh?

  56. #56
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    S.E. Mn & Eastshore road
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Who are you mp to decide if its a good reason or not? Good lord,get a clue,if people choose not to get the vacine,WHO THE **** CARES. I will NOT get the vacine,WHO CARES WHAT MY REASON IS.............."I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

  57. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mokena, IL/Spread Eagle, WI
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    #DontFeedTheTroll
    Oh I so agree with that. Just ignore, but I have to admit there are times where it's too hard not to. I don't blame skylar for responding. There are a few others who rile me up too but mostly ignore. Don't want to violate rules and don't want to feed the few.

    I cannot understand how those that get the vaccine have a problem with those that don't. I don't have a problem with those that do and once they are vaccinated...they don't have to worry about those that don't. I don't get it

  58. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Darboy,Wi
    Posts
    2,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfattack View Post

    I cannot understand how those that get the vaccine have a problem with those that don't. I don't have a problem with those that do and once they are vaccinated...they don't have to worry about those that don't. I don't get it
    Amen.....I don't get it either. Get it don't or don't.....move on with life.

  59. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfattack View Post
    Oh I so agree with that. Just ignore, but I have to admit there are times where it's too hard not to. I don't blame skylar for responding. There are a few others who rile me up too but mostly ignore. Don't want to violate rules and don't want to feed the few.

    I cannot understand how those that get the vaccine have a problem with those that don't. I don't have a problem with those that do and once they are vaccinated...they don't have to worry about those that don't. I don't get it
    Yeah, I know. I've broken my advice too many times. Trying to use reason and logic with someone like him is like administering medicine to a corpse and expecting a positive outcome.

  60. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    373

    Default

    If you are a dumb a*s for not getting the flu vaccine, just think what you are if you don't get the covid vaccine.
    https://ercast.libsyn.com/mark-crisl...get-a-flu-shot

    And then there is dumb and dumber. Bet you won't see this on Fox news.
    https://www.newsonyx.com/dumb-***-sc...-for-covid-19/
    Hint: edit *** in link if you really want to see dumb and dumber.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-18-2021 at 11:33 PM.

  61. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Why is MP still on this site?

    What brand of sled do you ride? I can't remember seeing you post about anything related to snow.

  62. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Osseo Wisconsin
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    If you are a dumb a*s for not getting the flu vaccine, just think what you are if you don't get the covid vaccine.
    https://ercast.libsyn.com/mark-crisl...get-a-flu-shot

    And then there is dumb and dumber. Bet you won't see this on Fox news.
    https://www.newsonyx.com/dumb-***-sc...-for-covid-19/
    Hint: edit *** in link if you really want to see dumb and dumber.
    Since when are we allowed to directly insult each other on this site. MP you are probably one of the most thoughtless, narrow minded individuals I know. Go back and read the rules for this discussion board. You are not to insult others. Especially directly.

  63. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkHardPlayHrd View Post
    Since when are we allowed to directly insult each other on this site. MP you are probably one of the most thoughtless, narrow minded individuals I know. Go back and read the rules for this discussion board. You are not to insult others. Especially directly.
    I never insulted anyone directly on this board. If you go back and look at my post I referred to a class of folks not any one individual. I said "I classify those folks as dumb as*es." How many times have liberals been insulted on this board, and how many times have I been insulted? I have been called a troll (which I'm not) simply because my views are different from the majority.

    How many times have you insulted me? You have no idea how much I give to charity.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkHardPlayHrd View Post
    Midwest what have you done except try to tell us who disagree with you that we are wrong. Multiple individuals in this discussion helped raise almost $50,000 for small businesses in the UP; where were you. If I am correct you did not help in any way with that cause which shows your lack of compassion for your fellow man.

    (John or any moderater if this post bothers you remove it. It will not hurt my feelings at all.)
    Let me tell you I'm surely not going to give one red cent to folks who refuse to shut down their restaurants and follow CDC guidelines. I spend my charity dollars wisely and this last year my charity dollars went to "Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly" and various organizations over the years.

    Looks like it is okay to dish it out to me, but not to take it in return.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-19-2021 at 10:15 AM.

  64. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    2,801

    Default

    Anybody want popcorn? -Mezz

  65. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mokena, IL/Spread Eagle, WI
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    What I would absolutely love is for NOBODY to respond to MP. he/she would then have their own thread with only his/her comments.
    Last edited by dfattack; 05-19-2021 at 09:27 PM.

  66. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfattack View Post
    What I was absolutely love is for NOBODY to respond to MP. he/she would then have their own thread with only his/her comments.
    Idk seems to me MP views get stripped down and proven false. What could be better than that? Lol MP and AOC have a lot in common say what they feel like saying then complain they are being attacked when other views are posted. Lol

  67. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I never insulted anyone directly on this board. If you go back and look at my post I referred to a class of folks not any one individual. I said "I classify those folks as dumb as*es." How many times have liberals been insulted on this board, and how many times have I been insulted? I have been called a troll (which I'm not) simply because my views are different from the majority.

    How many times have you insulted me? You have no idea how much I give to charity.


    Let me tell you I'm surely not going to give one red cent to folks who refuse to shut down their restaurants and follow CDC guidelines. I spend my charity dollars wisely and this last year my charity dollars went to "Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly" and various organizations over the years.

    Looks like it is okay to dish it out to me, but not to take it in return.
    So Polaris or Ski doo?

  68. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sheboygan,Wi. Retirment home Lakewood, wi.
    Posts
    454

    Default

    They are both fine sleds. You should get yourself one. You may find out there is a whole nother world out there filled with fun adventures and freedom. You would also Meet some fine people

  69. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garageguy View Post
    They are both fine sleds. You should get yourself one. You may find out there is a whole nother world out there filled with fun adventures and freedom. You would also Meet some fine people
    Yes, was just wondering which one MP has or rides. Could be a Cat or Yami too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» September 2021

S M T W T F S
293031 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 12

» Stats

Members: 20,419
Threads: 29,723
Posts: 351,508

» Online Users: 388

14 members and 374 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0