Default Big **** Yeah Goes out To Shakopee, MN Police Dept!!!!

Thanks to Jim Blatzheim from the Shakopee, MN police department our stolen sled has been located!!! They removed VIN and altered the engine serial number so Jim went the extra mile, and mission accomplished! I thanked him for all he does especially the state in which he does it in. They've been through a lot! I said these people were pro's from the get go and they were. They had a crap load of stuff including Toy Haulers. The useless thieves are Richard and Tammy Rein. Hope justice gets served on the useless couple who've caused trouble for many people. I ask you all not to attack them, but it would be nice to know more about them if any of you know them. Karma is served up nicely

Glad they found your stuff. Nothing worse than a thief.

That's great news Kip! I hope the sled was in good condition. Cops are mostly great people and we need them!

That's AWESOME Kip!!! got your sled back and now prevent it to happening to anyone else by their hands, We were hit when we first opened, they were caught a year later and turned out they were wanted in 7 different jurisdictions. Glad to hear Kip!!

The useless pukes are from Shakopee and unfortunately they cut the VIN out and took many parts off of it so it's not salvageable. Just glad they caught the pukes. I ran their names in our database and turns out they were in our store 3 times that week. Thanks guys and gals for all the leads and support

That's awesome Kip, glad they caught them!! Sucks that they destroyed it but they got them atleast!!

You said it right, SCUM! Yes sir Nytro, got em!

This is really great news. Glad to hear it wasn't anyone typically in your area - i.e., not an opportunist but a professional criminal. Just wouldn't expect it up there. Great work by the police.

Neenah, Wisconsin is about 40 miles south of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.

Glad to hear this and coming from a suburban Minneapolis P.D. is reassuring.

Kip, I'd post that mug shot in your store with an appropriate message for the next punk with intent to steal.

Glad to hear the outcome Kip, you said the city they were from is “Shakopee”?
    Interesting name for a city if I might add

Shakopee means “Six” in the Dakota language and was a hereditary name passed to successive leaders. The City is named after Chief Shakopee II, who died in 1860.

Great news, Kip. Hope they are out of touch for many years! Losers!

Awesome news!
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

glad to hear they caught the folks that stole it and you got it back
    I hope they get the MAX sentence for there crimes!

That is a rare last name, unfortunately it is the same as mine lol.

Also, winterwarlock that is the wrong picture, LOL! He's all over facebook according to my wife thanking Bikeman performance for all they do. Tons of picks with Toyhaulers, big rigs, and stuff for sale. Crane operator. He's white with arms tatted from one end to the other!! A great job and still a useless thug!!

Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    Also, winterwarlock that is the wrong picture, LOL! He's all over facebook according to my wife thanking Bikeman performance for all they do. Tons of picks with Toyhaulers, big rigs, and stuff for sale. Crane operator. He's white with arms tatted from one end to the other!! A great job and still a useless thug!!
    Funny, I just looked on facecrap and didn't see anything from richard Rein. Neither Tammy???

Quote Originally Posted by winterwarlock View Post
    Shakopee means “Six” in the Dakota language and was a hereditary name passed to successive leaders. The City is named after Chief Shakopee II, who died in 1860.
    I guess that explains it then
    Last edited by snomoman; 05-04-2021 at 07:35 PM.

My wife found them on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook so I don't know the 1st thing about it but she showed me pictures. My insurance company will be going after them as well so I think they're in for it from all angles!

The picture was part of the news article, I just copied and pasted the link to the article, I had nothing to do with the picture associated with the article. Either way the scum that did it is a useless thug.

Patience is a virtue, and honesty is always the best policy! Really glad to hear the good news Kip, you deserve it, eh! GOOD THINGS happen to GOOD PEOPLE! Carry on as always.

Good to hear

The useless pukes are from Shakopee and unfortunately they cut the VIN out and took many parts off of it so it's not salvageable. Just glad they caught the pukes. I ran their names in our database and turns out they were in our store 3 times that week. Thanks guys and gals for all the leads and support
    Prob shoplifted a bunch of **** in those 3 trips .
    Think a mug shop poster may be in order for showroom art

Great news! Sorry sled is ruined, but I hope they get thrown in the fire.

Hope they get the full punishment. Damn...where's that Minnesota nice I'm always hearing about... lol.

Awesome news kip!

Thank you all! Yeah I'm thinking the same thing Ezra! I also informed the deputy about other missing units and gave him all contact info. so hopefully they're able to solve those cases as well. I hope Minnesota puts then away for a long time!

Happy that this is coming to a resolution for you all. Really a shame that it had to happen in the first place. I hope that you are able to recoup for a that was taken.

Glad to hear the good news Kip! Closure is always good.

It's looking good JD, thanks. We're not getting any profit from the unit but they're covering our cost of the unit which is all we can ask of them. We've actually held off on a insurance claim in hopes we would find it. Unfortunately the beater of a pathetic peter destroyed it Thanks again to all for your support!

I guess the saying " drive it like you stole it" takes on a whole new outlook. I'm glad they got them and hope things go your way Kip!!

I'd be curious to know what other stuff they had stolen. That takes some big balls to travel across state lines to do that. The number of stolen sleds, trailers, boats, bikes, etc. in the twin cities this year has been ridiculous.

Oh it's all going to come out!

Thanks to Jim Blatzheim from the Shakopee, MN police department our stolen sled has been located!!! They removed VIN and altered the engine serial number so Jim went the extra mile, and mission accomplished! I thanked him for all he does especially the state in which he does it in. They've been through a lot! I said these people were pro's from the get go and they were. They had a crap load of stuff including Toy Haulers. The useless thieves are Richard and Tammy Rein. Hope justice gets served on the useless couple who've caused trouble for many people. I ask you all not to attack them, but it would be nice to know more about them if any of you know them. Karma is served up nicely
    Did they have a bunch of sleds and atv/utv stuff besides yours? A dealer I know has quite a bit of stuff missing over the last few years.

srt20, it sure sounds like it. Tell the dealer you know to call the Shakopee, MN police department and ask for Jim Blatzheim. Good guy and he certainly does his job.

Quote Originally Posted by SledTL View Post
    I'd be curious to know what other stuff they had stolen. That takes some big balls to travel across state lines to do that. The number of stolen sleds, trailers, boats, bikes, etc. in the twin cities this year has been ridiculous.
    Sounds like you need more social workers and less police.

just go's to show you somebody is always watching, if not the big man himself......johndee'rs. for sure
    excellent news KIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Its going to get so much worse. The police are afraid to do anything now as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    HAAAA! I had my 1974 DT125 stolen out of my old apartment parking garage two years ago. Guy was too stupid to know that it had the fuel petcock off. Only made it about 2 blocks and left it on the side of the road, made me do a double take when I was coming home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by SledTL View Post
    HAAAA! I had my 1974 DT125 stolen out of my old apartment parking garage two years ago. Guy was too stupid to know that it had the fuel petcock off. Only made it about 2 blocks and left it on the side of the road, made me do a double take when I was coming home from work.
    That's funny.

I had a bud who had an old XC stolen from his yard. He was moving things around and left sitting in front of his garage in his driveway for a couple days. Driving home from work he saw it in the back of a truck headed the other direction. Ended up following the guy and calling the cops.

Awesome news Kip! I'm glad to hear that the Police caught these worthless excuses of human beings.

Awesome news they caught um!
    let me know if you need me to bring it back for ya? I live not too far from shock!
    good thing we still have police here for now eh?
    scottiking OUT

Thanks Scotti!