Results 1 to 21 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    369

    Default No More Masks for All Us Vaccinated Folks

    The CDC came out today with new guidelines. Just think no more masks indoors or out. The rest of you unvaccinated folks can sweat in 90 degree temps with you mask on. Remember it is a sin to lie or deceive.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/13/healt...ted/index.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hortonville, Wi
    Posts
    8,284

    Default

    I’ve hardly worn one inside or out for the past year unvaccinated. They going to put a tracking chip in me to make sure I don’t go anywhere without one? What’s the consequence if I get caught? They going to put me on a train and send me to a concentration camp? Seriously we’ve had enough of your posts...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    How to win friends and influence people by...midwest player

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterford,WI
    Posts
    10,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indy_500 View Post
    I’ve hardly worn one inside or out for the past year unvaccinated. They going to put a tracking chip in me to make sure I don’t go anywhere without one? What’s the consequence if I get caught? They going to put me on a train and send me to a concentration camp? Seriously we’ve had enough of your posts...
    Exactly correct Indy the mask mandate has been lifted between the lines means we have reached herd immunity. Vaccination has always been a choice and still is. FINALLY life back to normal. Deadbeats that are afraid to go back to work due to Covid can’t use that excuse anymore should be cut off from unemployment benefits for that excuse. We’ll see.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Wonder if Whitmer will have to eat crow now. She said everyone has to wear a mask until 70% vaccinated. Looks like she doesn't have much choice now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Michigan’s mask mandate still in effect, despite new CDC guidelines.
    So far nothing is changed in MI
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...dc-guidelines/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wetmore, MI
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Or we can do as we damn well please and tell CDC and MIDHHS to f*** off, much like some of us would....oh, nevermind

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kingsford, MI
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Stop feeding the troll

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mokena, IL/Spread Eagle, WI
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedust View Post
    Exactly correct Indy the mask mandate has been lifted between the lines means we have reached herd immunity. Vaccination has always been a choice and still is. FINALLY life back to normal. Deadbeats that are afraid to go back to work due to Covid can’t use that excuse anymore should be cut off from unemployment benefits for that excuse. We’ll see.
    While I agree with what I think you are trying to say, we are hardly back to normal.

    Shamed if we don't get vaccinated.

    moving towards losing our right to decide if we want to get vaccinated.

    running out of gas for our vehicles

    Israel shooting down incoming missles

    High unemployment while most if not all businesses can't find any employees

    Police getting spit on, mocked and handcuffed while being sent out to do their jobs

    Inflation on most of the items we all need to purchase (lumber for one).

    National debt through the roof

    I could go on and on but if you are like me, I don't read the long posts from people so I wont go any further.

    And lastly...Let's not Feed MP. So many of us fall for it. Mike has it correct. STOP FEEDING.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfattack View Post
    While I agree with what I think you are trying to say, we are hardly back to normal.

    Shamed if we don't get vaccinated.

    moving towards losing our right to decide if we want to get vaccinated.

    running out of gas for our vehicles

    Israel shooting down incoming missles

    High unemployment while most if not all businesses can't find any employees

    Police getting spit on, mocked and handcuffed while being sent out to do their jobs

    Inflation on most of the items we all need to purchase (lumber for one).

    National debt through the roof

    I could go on and on but if you are like me, I don't read the long posts from people so I wont go any further.

    And lastly...Let's not Feed MP. So many of us fall for it. Mike has it correct. STOP FEEDING.
    AMEN to ALL OF THAT!!

    Here I was hoping our daughter could start , be dropped off and picked up as normal again from school,( funny how parochial and private schools were able to conduct school in person for how long now ) that she wouldn't have to wear 2 face masks, and a face shield when she approached a teacher sitting behind a plexiglass wall (while we all know she doesn't go home directly after school and get back in her bubble..oh but wait that's different) I was also hoping America would get back to work then but no, you don't have to until september we will continue to pay you to stay home. Back to normal???? I DONT THINK SO.. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I'm so glad I can take my mask off now, oh wait...what mask, was I supposed to be wearing one?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    McHenry, Il / Gogebic West Shore
    Posts
    782

    Default

    If someone with a Y chromosome can identify as female, demand to be referred to as "her" and use the women's bathroom, any one of us can identify as vaccinated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» August 2021

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1234

» Stats

Members: 20,412
Threads: 29,652
Posts: 350,817

» Online Users: 116

4 members and 112 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0