Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 104
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default Had my hair cut by a gal that followed the rules...

    Last year anyway. She's pissed about this supposed "new variant". She had this hanging in her shop and I loved it. All last year when I would go in there they were "obeying" the rules. I would walk in with a cocktail and no mask. Cause I was drinking right! Anyway she said I did what they asked last year but not again. F them. I really hope this is how all Americans feel. Rise up and tell mutha washington that we are free and Americans! Sorry for the rant just kinda pissed about all this again....il_340x270.2918520824_m1r1.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,236

    Default

    I cut my own hair. Stay calm and move on from last year anyway.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Last year anyway. She's pissed about this supposed "new variant". She had this hanging in her shop and I loved it. All last year when I would go in there they were "obeying" the rules. I would walk in with a cocktail and no mask. Cause I was drinking right! Anyway she said I did what they asked last year but not again. F them. I really hope this is how all Americans feel. Rise up and tell mutha washington that we are free and Americans! Sorry for the rant just kinda pissed about all this again....il_340x270.2918520824_m1r1.jpg
    Amen.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Up here by the countries tallest buildings the employees of my grocery store are worried about another mask mandate.... and no, they don’t want to wear that face diaper again. Mask wearing by customers has risen dramatically the last couple days. I guess the fear mongering is working.... I scheduled a cut for today, so when the corporate rules come down I don’t have to go. Last cut until March!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Hmmmmm, obstinance, or onnocuous? Perhaps both, eh?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    EXTRA...EXTRA...EXTRA...Another new "variant" confirmed in Florida! meanwhile a minimum of 10,000 new voters (oops did I say that?) migrants cross the border with who knows what from who knows where and our government is paying ( oops taxpayers) and placing them all over the country. Is there something I don't get? and there is billions of covid relief money remaining and we are going to spend it on making high speed broadband available to everyone???? REALLY???? Went to our county fair yesterday and could not help to notice that there were a lot of vendors missing and could not help thinking if they made it through the shut down or even if they exist anymore, but hey...high speed broadband for everyone is much more important than peoples livelihood I guess. Let the fear mongering begin once again, I just hope the American people aren't as gullible as they were the first time around.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    hopefully she follows through with it! <br>I hope that businesses fight back this time and say FU! <br>I will continue to live my life as I see fit and will not be controlled by fear or political mandates!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    On board with what has been said. The problem is we are the minority and dont get listened to dont get heard ***. I pay taxes and too many. It is all bull****. Like the NFL came out and said if a outbreak happens and you are unvaccinated the game could get canceled and lose of pay for both teams. My questions is if some that is unvac got it from someone who is vac. how is that the unvac fault. this whole thing is all bulls---. Afraid the only thing that is going to change this whole situation is for someone to get yours not mine president out of office. or maybe some kind of war within the country. sorry for the rant. im just fed up with the whole covid thing

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)
    Posts
    3,357

    Default

    To all youse "science deniers": Please feel free to refuse to get a COVID vaccination, and to not wear a "face diaper". Particularly if you have youngsters under age 12 — who are currently not eligible for vaccination — in your home. When you later find yourself or, God forbid, one of your children in an ICU bed face down, intubated and struggling to breath; that will be a chance to make a contribution to science, by proving once again that Darwin was right!
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” — George Carlin

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    It is a debate on who is stupid those sheep that get in line or those that ask questions why are we in line? So ask yourseld one question which one are you?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4kops View Post
    It is a debate on who is stupid those sheep that get in line or those that ask questions why are we in line? So ask yourseld one question which one are you?
    The one that remains breathing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    To all youse "science deniers": Please feel free to refuse to get a COVID vaccination, and to not wear a "face diaper". Particularly if you have youngsters under age 12 — who are currently not eligible for vaccination — in your home. When you later find yourself or, God forbid, one of your children in an ICU bed face down, intubated and struggling to breath; that will be a chance to make a contribution to science, by proving once again that Darwin was right!
    Spot on you are frnash! The children, youth, are so much more vulnerable to this delta strain we should all be very seriously concerned. And sadly, ol' PT was correct, there's a fool born every minute.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    To all youse "science deniers": Please feel free to refuse to get a COVID vaccination, and to not wear a "face diaper". Particularly if you have youngsters under age 12 — who are currently not eligible for vaccination — in your home. When you later find yourself or, God forbid, one of your children in an ICU bed face down, intubated and struggling to breath; that will be a chance to make a contribution to science, by proving once again that Darwin was right!
    I comend you on the purfect post. Where is the lyke buton when you knead it?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hayward,WI
    Posts
    641

    Default

    It seems like by taking that trail vaccine to that has no long term effects on. So sad to see what the MSM has done to people. Delete Facebook and turn off the news and live your life! If you want to wear diaper go ahead and do it. Your diaper is protecting you so why do I need to wear a diaper? I shake hands everyday and I will continue to do so. This will probably get deleted by the “woke “ culture. If it does I’m out. Screw the censoring of the 1st amendment because it does not fit their narrative.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Hemi your one the the smart ones. Rest of you idiots go get your vac and have your kids do it cause maybe it will be a birth control and we don’t need more of those types anyway.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    And the band played on…………..

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    "Science deniers". Let's take a look at that. In the beginning, we were told that we had to take all these precautions because Covid was a "novel" virus and we just didn't know what we were dealing with. Okay, fair enough. Six months later, there's a vaccine that has been researched, developed, tested, produced, and brought to market - - a process that normally takes years. They told us this was possible because Covid is a SARS-type virus, which already has tons of previous research. As a bonus, the vaccine would be effective against all variants. Hmmm. So......which "science" to believe?

    Science can and does change (much like narratives). Just remember, at one time they treated venereal disease with mercury.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    As soon as the government comes clean on what and why this engineered virus was created and how it escaped, and once this "vaccine" has a proven track record, since this "vaccine" was created, tested and has been out already longer than it normally takes to create any vaccine and test it in the past...Ill take my chances. Funny too how when someone tries to post facts about fully vaccinated people becoming sick, hospitalized or dying it is quickly shot down as "mis-information" why is that? where are those numbers and why aren't we posting those numbers in the news. Funny how people forgot that the very idiot that is pushing for everyone to be vaccinated and his henchwoman both repeatedly stated before the election... "we cant hurry the vaccine research and development process" and my favorite " I would never take a vaccine that (our previous leader) had anything to do with" hmmmmm . the way I see it...I choose not to take the vaccine... my choice, If I end up with it...my fault, if I end up in the hospital...again my fault and if it kills me...its because of ....my choice. People are continuing to get vaccinated and again...their choice, in the end they can still carry and transmit and still get sick or die so who is really in danger here? primarily the people who don't get vaccinated and again...their choice. A non vaccinated person is no less dangerous to their children than one who is vaccinated (according to science) And with there being no excuse to not be able to get the vaccine, the people who still remain unvaccinated made the same choice I did. Vaccinated or not we are still a danger to each and everyone of us. Maybe we should shut down everything again, instill martial law, hunker everyone down in their home until its gone. Well guess what...ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    So we can tell who the good sheep are here can't we.  Getting the recommended 4-6 hours of cnn and bookface per day....  If only they knew how much real pain and suffering they have caused in the name of GREED.  Follow the money people.  Now you get the kung flu shot along with the flu shot in the fall.  FOREVER.  LOL.  Search for Dr. Robert Malone.  The inventor of the tech that is the JAB you all are getting.  Before you throw stones in your glass house.....https://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/...203&stc=1&#34; attachmentid="63203" alt="" id="vbattach_63203" class="previewthumb"> 
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Manitowish Waters, WI
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    To all youse "science deniers": Please feel free to refuse to get a COVID vaccination, and to not wear a "face diaper". Particularly if you have youngsters under age 12 — who are currently not eligible for vaccination — in your home. When you later find yourself or, God forbid, one of your children in an ICU bed face down, intubated and struggling to breath; that will be a chance to make a contribution to science, by proving once again that Darwin was right!
    Both my wife and I contracted Covid last November. I had a milder case but my wife did spend 7 days in ICU on oxygen, thought I might lose her the first couple of days, she was treated with Remdesivir (probably spelled it wrong so don't slam me on that) and she pulled through. We both got vaccinated (she works in Healthcare and I travel and work in hospitals frequently. At this point we both wish that we had not gotten the vaccine because of side effects that continue to linger. So much misinformation from CDC and government on all of this. I think the fact that we now have antibodies is good enough. This is not about wearing masks, getting vaccines, its about FREEDOM and that is why we live here in the greatest country in the world. FREEDOM allows you to get a vaccine or wear a mask if that is your choice, If you can't see what the motive is behind all of this being pushed by the current administration is then you are blind. I really hope people will stop being afraid and start pushing back.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South/North Wisconsin
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Yawn, if you just post where you get your "news" these threads would be much shorter. Do what bowtie guy says, not what he does.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Didn’t they tell us, that some people won’t have any reaction to this thing - none?? I’ll take my chances. If you are not willing to take that risk to live your life, don’t. Stay home, get the vax, wear a mask, and feel good about yourself. I already feel good about myself, don’t tell me how to live my life.

    You do yours and I’ll do mine.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Yep isn't that a big saying for the lefty's??  "My body, my choice"  LOL But but but science....


    https://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/...204&stc=1&#34; attachmentid="63204" alt="" id="vbattach_63204" class="previewthumb">
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcake View Post
    Yep isn't that a big saying for the lefty's??  "My body, my choice"  LOL But but but science....


    https://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/...204&stc=1&#34; attachmentid="63204" alt="" id="vbattach_63204" class="previewthumb">
    That only applies to a certain narrative.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcr440 View Post
    Didn’t they tell us, that some people won’t have any reaction to this thing - none?? I’ll take my chances. If you are not willing to take that risk to live your life, don’t. Stay home, get the vax, wear a mask, and feel good about yourself. I already feel good about myself, don’t tell me how to live my life.

    You do yours and I’ll do mine.
    Exactly! I have lost friends/customers to covid, personally know 3 people that have had a reaction to the vaccine, 2 debilitating and still having issues but that is "misinformation", 2 family members that got covid after the vaccine which is also "misinformation", one was hospitalized with serious complications "misinformation". My entire immediate family is vaccinated either because of travel for work and my parents because of their age and again their choice, on my wifes side we have not been able to attend family functions because her mother said we are not vaccinated, and I told her that some day she will regret that lost time with family but hey its her choice, not going to change mine or our decision not to.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Whatever became of the "South America variant" (or whatever the nom du jour was) they came out with a few months ago? I guess it didn't strike enough terror into the hearts of the sheeple.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    https://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/...206&stc=1&#34; attachmentid="63206" alt="" id="vbattach_63206" class="previewthumb">
    Attached Images Attached Images

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Displaced Yooper with family connections in Houghton, Ontonagon & Marquette counties.)
    Posts
    3,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_newman View Post
    Frnash is a brainwashed idiot. Along with old abe. Those two would gladly walk into the gas chamber if their president told them so. Which it seems like by taking that trail vaccine to that has no long term effects on. So sad to see what the MSM has done to people. Delete Facebook and turn off the news and live your life! If you want to wear diaper go ahead and do it. Your diaper is protecting you so why do I need to wear a diaper? I shake hands everyday and I will continue to do so. F the dems. This will probably get deleted by the “woke “ culture. If it does I’m out. Screw the censoring of the 1st amendment because it does not fit their narrative.
    "Frnash is a brainwashed idiot. Along with old abe. …" — Whatever became of the concept of "civil discourse" on this forum? You are fully entitled to express your opinion(s) about any subject on this forum, but personal attacks such as the above are totally out of bounds. It is obviously time for you to review the rules for this discussion board, at: https://johndee.com/discussion-board/, quoted here in part:
    No Personal Attacks. If you disagree with someone, you can state your point, but attacking&nbsp; someone personally is off limits.&nbsp; Besides, it is of little interest to anyone on this site but you anyway!&nbsp; Even brand bashing can be considered a personal attack. There are too many ways one can do a personal attack, so I will not give examples. To be safe, think of it this way: If you do not have something positive to say about someone, then don’t say it here! …
    "Those two would gladly walk into the gas chamber if their president told them so." With that mindset, I have to wonder if you ran out and got a Clorox injection, as suggested by "your"(?) president.
    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    … Science can and does change (much like narratives). Just remember, at one time they treated venereal disease with mercury.
    "… Science can and does change …" Indeed, so do viruses — that's what they do, and infecting more and different hosts gives them an even better opportunity to evolve. — "… at one time they treated venereal disease with mercury …" I'm sorely tempted to ask if you know that from personal experience, but in the name of "civil discourse" I'll resist while biting my tongue (typing fingers?)
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    As soon as the government comes clean on what and why this engineered virus was created and how it escaped, and once this "vaccine" has a proven track record, since this "vaccine" was created, tested and has been out already longer than it normally takes to create any vaccine and test it in the past...Ill take my chances. …
    Of course it's China who is refusing to allow any further investigation of their "virus factory". I am enough of an anti-communist of the "cold war era" that I bear a very strong suspicion that the COVID-19 was deliberately engineered by the CCP as a weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    … I choose not to take the vaccine... my choice, If I end up with it...my fault, if I end up in the hospital...again my fault and if it kills me...its because of ....my choice. …
    Yes, I agree, it's your choice, go for it. (Paging Charles Darwin …)
    Quote Originally Posted by pclark View Post
    Both my wife and I contracted Covid last November. I had a milder case but my wife did spend 7 days in ICU on oxygen, thought I might lose her the first couple of days, she was treated with Remdesivir (probably spelled it wrong so don't slam me on that) and she pulled through. …
    "Remdesivir": Ya got it right!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frnash View Post
    "Frnash is a brainwashed idiot. Along with old abe. …" — Whatever became of the concept of "civil discourse" on this forum? You are fully entitled to express your opinion(s) about any subject on this forum, but personal attacks such as the above are totally out of bounds. It is obviously time for you to review the rules for this discussion board, at: https://johndee.com/discussion-board/, quoted here in part:"Those two would gladly walk into the gas chamber if their president told them so." With that mindset, I have to wonder if you ran out and got a Clorox injection, as suggested by "your"(?) president."… Science can and does change …" Indeed, so do viruses — that's what they do, and infecting more and different hosts gives them an even better opportunity to evolve. — "… at one time they treated venereal disease with mercury …" I'm sorely tempted to ask if you know that from personal experience, but in the name of "civil discourse" I'll resist while biting my tongue (typing fingers?) Of course it's China who is refusing to allow any further investigation of their "virus factory". I am enough of an anti-communist of the "cold war era" that I bear a very strong suspicion that the COVID-19 was deliberately engineered by the CCP as a weapon.Yes, I agree, it's your choice, go for it. (Paging Charles Darwin …)"Remdesivir": Ya got it right!
    Hope you can get a band-aid to stick to your tongue. Next question?
    https://jmvh.org/article/syphilis-it...n-its-origins/

    https://books.google.com/books/about...dir=0&gboemv=1

    https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/one...nd%20treatment.

    https://www.the-hospitalist.org/hosp...fetime-mercury
    Last edited by russholio; 07-31-2021 at 06:03 PM.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Denial is a sign of ones being self insecure.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    The Keweenaw Peninsula
    Posts
    4,979

    Default

    This whole topic cracks me up. Reminds me of the "My brand of snowmobile is better than yours" threads. Plus, it's like the same 4-5 persons, time after time, beating us over the head with their opinions on the subject!<br><br>Oh, and name calling is always such a good sign of intelligence.<br><br>I can only dream of the day that this topic is never brought up on this board again!<br><br>-John

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Denial is a sign of ones being self insecure.
    Could be said of both sides. Just depends on what one's perspective is of what's being denied.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Just now read about how cdc wants the national vaccine mandate... Was at a older guys farm this morning and he mentioned the mark of the devil. 666 or whatever. Get the vaccine and you have your mark. Your pass to do what you want... I didn't want to get into that debate. However what he said as I was leaving was "normal is not coming back. Jesus is.". That set me back a bit. As far as father nash and abe go it's just like the narrative. Harassing those that that don't want the jab. Calling us names and belittling us. Who fits into what category? Huh last I saw the ones with the "vax" are in big trouble in europe. Coming soon to the USA.... I will be here unvaxed to remind ya about your "darwin" awards nash. What a wonderful thing to say....

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    se mn
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This whole topic cracks me up. Reminds me of the "My brand of snowmobile is better than yours" threads. Plus, it's like the same 4-5 persons, time after time, beating us over the head with their opinions on the subject!

    Oh, and name calling is always such a good sign of intelligence.

    I can only dream of the day that this topic is never brought up on this board again!

    -John
    Welp if it bothers ya that I am trying to keep this antiquated site alive I guess i will show myself the door.... Geez

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    Could be said of both sides. Just depends on what one's perspective is of what's being denied.
    In denial of what's true.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    In denial of what's true.
    What is true? And in whose opinion?

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    What is true? And in whose opinion?
    Opinions are just that, opinions. Truth, is factual, eh!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Opinions are just that, opinions. Truth, is factual, eh!
    And who determines what the truth is?

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    And who determines what the truth is?
    It's not the "who", it's proven FACTS. Ones determination, depends their intelligence of being able to determine the difference between fact, and falsehoods, fallacies, and out right lies, if they are willing to do so. And now we live in the age that a great many people don't care for the truth, as it doesn't fit their mindset, and won't accept it. Instead they willingly adhere to some delirious, absolute falsehood.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    It's not the "who", it's proven FACTS. Ones determination, depends their intelligence of being able to determine the difference between fact, and falsehoods, fallacies, and out right lies, if they are willing to do so. And now we live in the age that a great many people don't care for the truth, as it doesn't fit their mindset, and won't accept it. Instead they willingly adhere to some delirious, absolute falsehood.
    Right. Both sides can and do make this statement. Which leads us back to the question of which one is right?

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    Right. Both sides can and do make this statement. Which leads us back to the question of which one is right?
    Proven FACTS, not wishful thinking, or propagated lies.

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Well. In this age of misinformation, lies, deceit, and narratives, if you can absolutely tell fact from fiction you're a better man than I am.

    If you put absolute faith in the government, I suggest you read up on the Tuskegee experiment (if you don't know what it is).

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    And the band played on……………

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    Well. In this age of misinformation, lies, deceit, and narratives, if you can absolutely tell fact from fiction you're a better man than I am.

    If you put absolute faith in the government, I suggest you read up on the Tuskegee experiment (if you don't know what it is).
    As I said, it depends on ones intelligence, and their willingness to except what is true FACT.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    As I said, it depends on ones intelligence, and their willingness to except what is true FACT.
    But you still haven't explained how to determine what is "true fact", and where one finds it. And I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent and rational. Maybe others don't, I don't know (or care).

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    But you still haven't explained how to determine what is "true fact", and where one finds it. And I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent and rational. Maybe others don't, I don't know (or care).
    Perhaps you read "Fantasy Land", eh?

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps you read "Fantasy Land", eh?

    I'll take that silly deflection as your inability or unwillingness to answer the question.

  49. #49

    Default

    nobody cares like this when the weather man lies to ya, whats the difference. oh wait, it's only his best guess

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    If you listened to what the moronic administration in the beginning none of us should have taken the vaccine that the previous one had anything to do with, and also at the same time do we or don't we need to wear masks. You also have to ask yourself too if the "vaccine" is the answer and as they once said..."if you are vaccinated you will not have to wear a mask" well that's no longer true according to "experts" and supposed "science" they are even telling people that even if you are vaccinated you should wear masks in your own home if in areas where there is a large surge of cases. And where are the numbers if the vaccinated with infections? hospitalized? deaths? instead lets blame it solely on the unvaccinated. I had heard that one hard area 74% of new confirmed infections were amongst vaccinated people, I had also heard that the vaccine could be spawning new variants after all what is a virus going to do? mutate and adapt so it can live...oops i do apologize...MISINFORMATION, what was I thinking. P.S. Slimcake...please don't show your self the door

  51. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post


    I'll take that silly deflection as your inability or unwillingness to answer the question.
    Take it however you like, just a suggestion. NO deflection intended. However I was raised to deal with reality. That being truth, facts, like it or not. Not interested in any Fantasy Land, what so ever.

  52. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Nor am I. So what makes your beliefs more true or more factual than mine, or vice versa?

  53. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    i'll bite,<br>because he has the official govt talking points and fact checkers on his side, lol!<br>govt and big tech would never censor or manipulate what you see and read to promote an agenda<br><br>

  54. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    I didn't say anything of the kind? Perhaps just wishful thinking on your part, eh? And there are a multitude of good, honest ways to fact check, that is if one is willing to do so. As to get the real truth, facts, whether you like it, or not. Intelligence again. As I've said, many people don't like what's true, factual, so they choose to be in some false ideological Fantasy Land of whatever. As they say, the real truth, lives forever. A LIE will die in time!

  55. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric1 View Post
    As soon as the government comes clean on what and why this engineered virus was created and how it escaped, and once this "vaccine" has a proven track record, since this "vaccine" was created, tested and has been out already longer than it normally takes to create any vaccine and test it in the past...Ill take my chances. Funny too how when someone tries to post facts about fully vaccinated people becoming sick, hospitalized or dying it is quickly shot down as "mis-information" why is that? where are those numbers and why aren't we posting those numbers in the news. Funny how people forgot that the very idiot that is pushing for everyone to be vaccinated and his henchwoman both repeatedly stated before the election... "we cant hurry the vaccine research and development process" and my favorite " I would never take a vaccine that (our previous leader) had anything to do with" hmmmmm . the way I see it...I choose not to take the vaccine... my choice, If I end up with it...my fault, if I end up in the hospital...again my fault and if it kills me...its because of ....my choice. People are continuing to get vaccinated and again...their choice, in the end they can still carry and transmit and still get sick or die so who is really in danger here? primarily the people who don't get vaccinated and again...their choice. A non vaccinated person is no less dangerous to their children than one who is vaccinated (according to science) And with there being no excuse to not be able to get the vaccine, the people who still remain unvaccinated made the same choice I did. Vaccinated or not we are still a danger to each and everyone of us. Maybe we should shut down everything again, instill martial law, hunker everyone down in their home until its gone. Well guess what...ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!
    Spot on!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Makes me wonder...

    Nightly News one year from now. "The more deadly Zulu variant is here." A new lockdown takes effect and we must "mail-in vote" in the mid-term elections...

  56. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    I didn't say anything of the kind? Perhaps just wishful thinking on your part, eh? And there are a multitude of good, honest ways to fact check, that is if one is willing to do so. As to get the real truth, facts, whether you like it, or not. Intelligence again. As I've said, many people don't like what's true, factual, so they choose to be in some false ideological Fantasy Land of whatever. As they say, the real truth, lives forever. A LIE will die in time!
    So can you, or can you not name even a few of the "multitude of good, honest ways to 'fact check'", and get the "real truth" (as opposed to the false truth?) and facts? How did you arrive at the conclusion that they are the "real truth" and facts?

  57. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    So can you, or can you not name even a few of the "multitude of good, honest ways to 'fact check'", and get the "real truth" (as opposed to the false truth?) and facts? How did you arrive at the conclusion that they are the "real truth" and facts?
    <br> <br>i was on cdc's own website today looking up death of children under 12 from covid vs flu in past few years, there is NO reason we should have masked those kids up! They are more likely to die in a car accident on the way to get the magic jab.

  58. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Yippie Ki Yay…….
    Yippie Ki Yay…….
    Yippie Ki Yay…….
    Hold on tight, the virtual bronco ride is getting hard to hold on to, hold tight, it’s a wild ride

  59. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    So can you, or can you not name even a few of the "multitude of good, honest ways to 'fact check'", and get the "real truth" (as opposed to the false truth?) and facts? How did you arrive at the conclusion that they are the "real truth" and facts?
    LMAO now! And no, I will not be baited, eh. So, whatever I would post, you would attempt to shred, and tear apart, nope, won't go there. As I have said several times, now once again, INTELLIGENCE! If able, do your research, it's actually very satisfying, eh! And perhaps you too, won't accept what doesn't fit your mindset? Fantasy Land?

  60. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    LMAO now! And no, I will not be baited, eh. So, whatever I would post, you would attempt to shred, and tear apart, nope, won't go there. As I have said several times, now once again, INTELLIGENCE! If able, do your research, it's actually very satisfying, eh! And perhaps you too, won't accept what doesn't fit your mindset? Fantasy Land?

    That's what I thought.  You don't know me, you don't know that I would attempt to do, you don't even know what my mindset is, or where I get my "real truth" or "facts" from.......yet you continue to question my intelligence because it may not (or it may, you don't even know that) coincide with your own.  "Tolerant" of every opinion, as long as it's the same as your own.

    If you were that sure of your "real truth" and "facts", what would it matter what a low-life imbecile like me thinks?

  61. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post


    That's what I thought.* You don't know me, you don't know that I would attempt to do, you don't even know what my mindset is, or where I get my "real truth" or "facts" from.......yet you continue to question my intelligence because it may not (or it may, you don't even know that) coincide with your own.* "Tolerant" of every opinion, as long as it's the same as your own.

    If you were that sure of your "real truth" and "facts", what would it matter what a low-life imbecile like me thinks?
    Yeah, well, just as I presumed, your post says it all. No, I don't know you, and never said that I did? I have not questioned your intelligence. I've only explained, how some people are, and live? You seem to have a bunch of wishful thoughts? So now, you also seem to want to do to me, what you have said I have done to you? It's so very obvious now, by what you have posted, that you would have a conflicting view on what ever with me! That's fine, so be it. You are who you are. And with that, I say so what, eh!

  62. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Yeah, well, just as I presumed, your post says it all. No, I don't know you, and never said that I did? I have not questioned your intelligence. I've only explained, how some people are, and live? You seem to have a bunch of wishful thoughts? So now, you also seem to want to do to me, what you have said I have done to you? It's so very obvious now, by what you have posted, that you would have a conflicting view on what ever with me! That's fine, so be it. You are who you are. And with that, I say so what, eh!

    No, you have not directly questioned my intelligence.  But you have mentioned 4 times that one's intelligence plays a role in their their beliefs on this issue, so the implication is strong that you feel my intelligence is unworthy.

    Forget your sources of "the real truth" and "facts", because, God forbid, somebody (other than me) might attempt to shred and tear them apart.  Can you just tell us how you determined them to be the "real truth" and facts?  There is a lot of information out there, and I for one am eager to know how to separate fact from fiction.

  63. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Anybody make the correlation between vaccination rates and education? Google it. Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are right at the bottom for both. That says something to me.

  64. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddhanna View Post
    Anybody make the correlation between vaccination rates and education? Google it. Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are right at the bottom for both. That says something to me.
    What does it say?

  65. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post


    No, you have not directly questioned my intelligence.* But you have mentioned 4 times that one's intelligence plays a role in their their beliefs on this issue, so the implication is strong that you feel my intelligence is unworthy.

    Forget your sources of "the real truth" and "facts", because, God forbid, somebody (other than me) might attempt to shred and tear them apart.* Can you just tell us how you determined them to be the "real truth" and facts?* There is a lot of information out there, and I for one am eager to know how to separate fact from fiction.
    Yeah, well, I hope you should be capable of doing that yourself? If not, it's on you, eh! And so, right, left, up side down, right side up? Go for it, eh! Again, I say so what!

  66. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Highland,IN.
    Posts
    523

    Default

    It’s time John, we need to get back to snow and sleds!

  67. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Yeah, well, I hope you should be capable of doing that yourself? If not, it's on you, eh! And so, right, left, up side down, right side up? Go for it, eh! Again, I say so what!
    I believe I'm more than capable. You're the one who highly insinuated that my beliefs are wrong. I simply asked what made yours so right, and how you arrived at that conclusion. Not surprisingly, you couldn't/wouldn't answer the question.

    "One man's trash is another man' s treasure."

  68. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russholio View Post
    I believe I'm more than capable. You're the one who highly insinuated that my beliefs are wrong. I simply asked what made yours so right, and how you arrived at that conclusion. Not surprisingly, you couldn't/wouldn't answer the question.

    "One man's trash is another man' s treasure."
    Yeah, well, make it to be whatever you like, eh! I have said it all before, go for it! Your wishful thinking has perhaps consumed you?

  69. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Yeah, well, make it to be whatever you like, eh! I have said it all before, go for it! Your wishful thinking has perhaps consumed you?
    What wishful thinking?

  70. #70

    Default

    Although mildly entertaining, it is feudal to argue about this. There is no set in stone absolute regarding truth, facts, science about covid, its simply just too new and things change daily. You just have to look at it the best you can day by day. Here is what I think as of today:

    Masks to some extent most likely help to prevent the spread of the disease.
    (up to you)

    Vaccinations most likely help keep the vaccinated person out of the hospital or worse.
    (up to you)

    Vaccination does not ensure that a vaccinated person will not spread the disease. Viral loads in vaccinated people are showing the same as unvaccinated people (equal spread ability). That is why the mask has returned. VACCINATED people can be spreaders.

    Guess what truth, facts, science just changed.

    Source NPR (National Public Radio)
    Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-mask-guidance

    Are NPR and CDC good sources for accurate information? Maybe, maybe not, you tell me.

  71. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Osseo Wisconsin
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwz View Post
    It’s time John, we need to get back to snow and sleds!
    X2 There are good people on both sides of this. It's not going to resolve, and it feels like everyone is just beating on a dead horse.

  72. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Although mildly entertaining, it is feudal to argue about this. There is no set in stone absolute regarding truth, facts, science about covid, its simply just too new and things change daily. You just have to look at it the best you can day by day. Here is what I think as of today:

    Masks to some extent most likely help to prevent the spread of the disease.
    (up to you)

    Vaccinations most likely help keep the vaccinated person out of the hospital or worse.
    (up to you)

    Vaccination does not ensure that a vaccinated person will not spread the disease. Viral loads in vaccinated people are showing the same as unvaccinated people (equal spread ability). That is why the mask has returned. VACCINATED people can be spreaders.

    Guess what truth, facts, science just changed.

    Source NPR (National Public Radio)
    Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-mask-guidance

    Are NPR and CDC good sources for accurate information? Maybe, maybe not, you tell me.
    My opinion? No, they're not good sources for accurate information. Especially the CDC. The CDC has switched it's stance way too many times for me to consider them credible. Your opinion may vary, and that's fine. It's up to the individual to decide what's right or wrong for himself or herself.
    Last edited by russholio; 08-02-2021 at 08:55 PM.

  73. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    North Aurora, IL.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Shallith we windith up thine virtual poop catapult about now?
    Naw..wait a little…it’s going to get better…I have a feeling

  74. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I believe it comes to trust. This whole time the CDC the gov all of them have put out alot of misleading info changed stance next day wear a mask dont wear a mask. Who knows what to believe! If they want us to wear mask then be honest tell us the facts. In 2020 a average amount of people died not a ton more than in 2019. But my real question is why did everyone die of covid. There was no flu deaths. there was no heart attack deaths'. no nature causes they all died from covid seems kind of funny. We must have cured cancer. The population is changing. Alot more people would do what is asked of them but they want to know why especially the younger generation. I relate back to coaching kids in youth sports and not to long ago the famous Deion Sanders said years ago kids wold run thru walls for you. Today they still will but want to know why. The vaccine does very little in regards to stop spreading the virus vac people cause still spread it. So why get it to protect yourself which should be your decision not have employers force you. I can't wait to see the first person that gets forced and doesn't want it and their spouse is a lawyer and now your going to have a class action lawsuit started and then that will be interesting.

  75. #75

    Default

    "why did everyone die of covid" yes good start

  76. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    You consistently see all these restrictions being put on "you have to wear a mask if your non vac" people wake the f--- up anyone can transmit the virus vac or un vac. Goes back to control and fear. Can't wait till they try to lock down again. There will be a revolution and it will not be pretty. You probably have a better chance of crashing your snowmobile and being killed than you do with the virus.

  77. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddhanna View Post
    Anybody make the correlation between vaccination rates and education? Google it. Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are right at the bottom for both. That says something to me.
    Dr. Robert Malone - Do some research and then let's talk about intelligence...

    First hint - He invented the mRNA "vaccine"

  78. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Anybody make the correlation between vaccination rates and education? Google it. Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are right at the bottom for both. That says something to me.[/QUOTE]


    Mississippi, Alabama and other Southern states are among the most highly religious states in the nation, while New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont and Maine in New England are among the least devout, according to some of the key measures used to determine levels of religiosity in the Pew Research Center’s most recent

    maybe its faith over fear? Go ahead and start throwing out your fairy tale comments and such but maybe they just arent as scared as you?
    Last edited by jonesin; 08-03-2021 at 01:18 PM. Reason: bunch of crappy text lol

  79. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tquick67675 View Post
    Dr. Robert Malone - Do some research and then let's talk about intelligence...

    First hint - He invented the mRNA "vaccine"
    While I never mentioned intelligence, I consider Malone another source of misinformation. From Wikipedia:

    Malone was criticized for propagating misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic, notably making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID vaccines.

    And... he did not create the mRNA vaccine. Do some more research.

  80. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesin View Post
    Anybody make the correlation between vaccination rates and education? Google it. Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are right at the bottom for both. That says something to me.

    Mississippi, Alabama and other Southern states are among the most highly religious states in the nation, while New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont and Maine in New England are among the least devout, according to some of the key measures used to determine levels of religiosity in the Pew Research Center’s most recent

    maybe its faith over fear? Go ahead and start throwing out your fairy tale comments and such but maybe they just arent as scared as you?[/QUOTE]

    Never been a churchgoer but definitely scared due to extremely high risk factors. This is not about me. Try to keep your comments on topic and less personal.
    Last edited by ddhanna; 08-03-2021 at 01:43 PM.

  81. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddhanna View Post
    While I never mentioned intelligence, I consider Malone another source of misinformation. From Wikipedia:

    Malone was criticized for propagating misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic, notably making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID vaccines.

    And... he did not create the mRNA vaccine. Do some more research.

    Your argument is based on semantics and not fact. It's like saying Henry Ford didn't create the automotive assembly line only because the assembly line has changed and evolved over the years. Malone literally invented the process with which RNA is introduced into cells. He has spent his entire career as a pro-vaccine Doctor but has concerns about this vaccine for THIS virus. Why? Because in past animal trials with coronaviruses it has caused reproductive issues (the toxicity you refer to) and in the case of SARS (a coronavirus) killed the test subjects.

    He is also not claiming that at-risk groups should not be getting it. He IS claiming that we shouldn't be giving it to healthy adults and CHILDREN.

    At the end of the day, this should be a personal choice and neither side of the discussion (especially not a key person such as this) should be muted.

    I am sure one word is out of place and you'll claim misinformation. Seems to be the way of the world these days.

  82. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lee, ILL
    Posts
    164

    Default

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-214876

    Coming to your State soon. Show me your papers comrade. You asshats agreeing to this will lose all freedoms at the expense of the true patriots who fight for the freedom and liberties you take for granted. Go ahead and delete this John, it's controversial, but truthful. You have done it before.

    Why are they allowing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS into the US and bussing them into the interior without Covid testing? Why the mask if you got the shot, Why 6 ft if you have a mask, Why get a shot if you had Covid and have immunity?

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...til-next-year/

  83. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lee, ILL
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Figured I would add another perspective from the White house. The commander in thief and spokesperson agreeing with limiting your freedoms.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mandate-video/

  84. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerxnet View Post
    Figured I would add another perspective from the White house. The commander in thief and spokesperson agreeing with limiting your freedoms.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mandate-video/
    Perhaps you take a look at what authoritarian rule would really be like?

  85. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    [QUOTE=old abe;509205]Perhaps you take a look at what authoritarian rule would really be like?[/QUOTE<br><br>for some of us the line in the sand may be drawn, just saying

  86. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    this "delta" variant is so deadly and contagious... blame it on the unvaccinated...more mandates coming, just want to share some thoughts and observations. Bucks block party/parade considered to be super spreader, in fact they know the exact number of new cases as a result of it while both the mayor or milwaukee and the governor of wisconsin stood shoulder to shoulder with people without wearing masks, a large hospital system in milwaukee requiring all employees of the system and contractors that do work there be vaccinated by Nov 1st, ok wait a minute... milwaukee is again ground zero for transmission of the new covid variant and you have till november 1st to get vaccinated? am I missing something? if this variant is so contagious and over running our health care system, where is the urgency??? what happens if they dont get vaccinated? are they going to fire employees from a system that is already short staffed? what of the demographic of people who have the lowest number of vaccinations? are they going to fire them? can you see or imagine what would be cried out if that happens? Wisconsin state fair...anyone been there? ELBOW TO ELBOW people but you only have to wear a mask indoors, you are ok outside amongst the crowds again ELBOW TO ELBOW. We attended a Baseball game at AMFAM field sponsored by one of our vendors and I looked around could not see anyone wearing a mask and sitting on top of one another. This is not a super spreader event??? if you ask me there is a lot of talking out of both ends going on here, more fear mongering and more attempts at control because it makes no sense. Not at all and that will be the day someone is going to tell me that I "have to" be vaccinated, and if I die from it I invite anyone who thinks I should have, to speak at my funeral and tell the world how stupid I was.

  87. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    euphoric1 your correct. I was told that those health care workers are not to come to work after Nov 1st if they have not gotten there shot. not sure what the wording is if you don't. WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF CHOICE? Again all it is going to take is one of those working to have a spouse that's a lawyer and folks we will have a class action lawsuit not that I am for it meaning lawsuits cause I HATE lawyers but it is not a question if just a matter of when. Well you and me both know our gov. and the mayor of Milw are asshats. I can't wait for the war to start cause it will start. I just don't understand how people doesn't see through this whole thing. Amazing what tunnel vision does.

  88. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    [QUOTE=jonesin;509206]
    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post
    Perhaps you take a look at what authoritarian rule would really be like?[/QUOTE

    for some of us the line in the sand may be drawn, just saying
    Understand. A very good read is the German, Austrian history from 1928 through 1939. A lot of intended gaslighting, and totally untruthful propaganda went on.

  89. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    77

    Default

    old abe now i get it..... Have not looked but your from Illinois-me now it has made full circle. Makes sense.

  90. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    If you are wondering if companies, hospitals specifically, can and will require the vax, AND let people go who don't get it - look no further than Houston. There were ~150 employees who refused the shot, and are now looking for another job. Some LTC facilities have mandated the flu shot for years for employees. And this will be no different. In fact, the local pharmacist told my neighbor the Covid "Booster" shot will be part of the fall flu shot. So get in line everyone, if you want to be in compliance.

    As long as I don't need to have the shot to drive my azz to where the snow is to ride my sled with my "mask" on by myself, I really don't care what anybody else does.

  91. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    608

    Default

    [QUOTE=old abe;509210]
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesin View Post
    <br> <br> Understand. A very good read is the German, Austrian history from 1928 through 1939. A lot of intended gaslighting, and totally untruthful propaganda went on.
    <br> <br>I think you had me read that last year for some reason, isnt that when germany took over austria without a fight?

  92. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    181

    Default

    And meanwhile, those of us who chose to get the vaccine are sitting back in amusement over all the conversation about a simple poke in the arm. If I have to get the mask out again, so be it. I have no concerns over my freedom.

  93. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,260

    Default

    Hi, my name is Skylar, and I'm addicted to snowmobiling.
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

  94. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Side stepping much of this discussion, but wanted to note that Medicare reimbursement rates to hospitals are now impacted by vaccination rates of staff. So that may have an impact on the health care places now requiring vaccines. They didn't seem to mind putting their staff at risk last year but now they will fire them if they don't comply.

  95. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Waterford,Wi
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    Hi, my name is Skylar, and I'm addicted to snowmobiling.
    MISINFORMATION!!

    There is a cure for that you know... and I will steal a phrase from PD "7 days in the yoop!!! "

  96. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Highland,IN.
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Hi my name is big D and I’m addicted to snowmobiling as well, starting December 1 therapy will begin for my illness!

  97. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hayward,WI
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Ill just leave this right here...https://youtu.be/u9alsxM8SOM..CDC has no power! end of story!

  98. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Osseo Wisconsin
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwz View Post
    Hi my name is big D and I’m addicted to snowmobiling as well, starting December 1 therapy will begin for my illness!
    X3 Can't wait for snow! Lots n lots of snow!

  99. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ptown, Ill
    Posts
    3,890

    Default

    [QUOTE=jonesin;509213]
    Quote Originally Posted by old abe View Post


    I think you had me read that last year for some reason, isnt that when germany took over austria without a fight?
    Perhaps, however there is a whole lot more to it than just that portion.

    [COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

    Quote Originally Posted by 4kops View Post
    old abe now i get it..... Have not looked but your from Illinois-me now it has made full circle. Makes sense.
    Bravo!

  100. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Live in St. Germain/ work McHenry il
    Posts
    173

    Default

    The people I feel sorry for the most out of this is the health care workers,in some states they have been going nonstop for well over a year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» John Dee

» September 2021

S M T W T F S
293031 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 12

» Stats

Members: 20,418
Threads: 29,710
Posts: 351,451

» Online Users: 432

3 members and 429 guests
Most users ever online was 2,946, 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

msguss (46)
Hoosier (44)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0